August 2, 2014 | 1486 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lily2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best mascara I've found! Holds the curl like no other and makes my eyelashes so long, It is unbelievable! I've found the one for me, the search is over. Please don't discontinue - Product is great.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wasn't a fan of this mascara, mostly because it's impossible to get off. The mascara applies easily it has a curvy brush which although gimicky does help to create a curl, I had this is black and its very dark and glossy but since my eyelashes are blonde so I don't really care about the color since anything darkens my lashes. The effects were pretty averadge not a lot of length or volume and while it created a pretty curl it didn't hold up at all. This stuff is IMPOSSIBLE to get off, I use nutregena makeup remover wipes and they usually get everything off but I couldn't scrub this stuff off even after taking a shower it's awfull and I'm used to WP mascaras I've never had anything like this before.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by fadexscape

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara. It doesn't flake at all on me, it gives me great length and nice bit of volume but not as much as I'd like. It's a nice, somewhat natural look, nothing too overdone. It does start to smudge after about 8-10 hours but I'm usually home by then and ready to take off my makeup so it's okay. Packaging is slim the handle easy to hold, and I actually really love the shape of the wand. There's a curve/wave in there that helps me get to the root of my lashes. Overall, a good buy that's great for everyday use but I'm still on the lookout for a mascara that does everything but doesn't flake or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by KAMC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just wanted to chime in with all the reviewers who love this mascara! Length is most important to me, so getting volume is a bonus. Truly waterproof, doesn't flake, stays on all day. MUCH better than all the expensive brands I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this was a pleasant surprise! I try loads of mascaras (HE&DS) & this one is the best.. I love dramatic lashes & not too wet or dry formulas, I find that I'm not worried about any clumps when I use it. It reminds me of a more dramatic definicils

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by ojgornall

I loved this mascara! I have not tried the original Lash Stilletto, so I'm not sure if the volume factor is great. In my opinion I got both length and volume. It never smudged or flaked and stayed on all day. Also, it held my curl. Plus, I loved the shape of the brush!
I'm Asian so it's very hard to find a good mascara.
This is not as great as Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof or Colossal Lash.
The only downside is that it is very pricey for me so I don't plan on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by chchunstershkba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The absolute bomb. Don't complain about the wand shape first thing. Once you get the hang of it, you'll learn why it is shaped so and how to use it. The part of the wand at the outside of your lashes should be "U" shaped. It grabs the ends and coats and extends them more effectively. The formula is also great. No clumping here. My favourite mascara ever. And I have tried them all. To clarify, I am an asian with stick straight down lashes... Take my word, this is the mascara you should buy and learn to use!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by nbuhner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my new favorite mascaras! It doesn´t clump and it gives me long and curvy lashes. And it is definitely waterproof! What´s not to love?! I must admit that I was a bit sceptic about the brush the first couple of times I used it as I found it a bit big and hard to handle - primarily due to the curvy shape. However, these are in fact the things that I like about this product now - It is easy to work with the brush and shape the lashes so I can them nice and curly. Oh, and it is definitely waterproof - just got caught in the rain and the mascara was the only thing left on my wet face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by phantasmox

This was my HG for years until I found tubing mascara. I loooved this and even though I tried switching brands each time I ran out, I'd come running back. It gave me amazing length and volume. I used it for day and night looks. The only reason I finally retired this mascara is that it gave me raccoon eyes (ALL non-tubing mascaras do, however!). Just as a side note, I love the regular Lash Stiletto packaging, where it's black with the red accent. I was kind of sad to have to buy the red tube + black accent which wasn't very attractive to me. I wish they'd make it the same...oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by taitiana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really love this mascara. I hate the regular one, but this volumizing one is wonderful. It's nearly as good as Diorshow and better than Voluminous by Loreal. And it's seriously cheap!

PROS:
cheap
makes lashes very long
easy to apply
can apply multiple coats w/o clumping
dries fast after applied
no smudges, ever
no flaking
creates beautiful lashes that hold up all day
used it everyday and the tube lasted for nearly six weeks

CONS:
not as volumizing as Diorshow
makes lashes slighty stiffer than I'd like
once dry, cannot easily apply more coats