Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

I like pandas. They're cute & they're vegetarian - I guess you could say they're the hippies of the bear family. That said, I don't want to look like one. Which brings me to this mascara. What. A. Mess. You would call a this a 'wet' formula - what this actually means is when you apply it to the top lashes it takes about a month to dry, so what happens when you look up to do your bottom lashes ? (Well done you for guessing) it ends up all over your eyebrows. Even after 10 minutes & after I'd left the house I could feel it sticking to my brow area & cheeks so I arrived at work looking like an extra from 'clockwork orange'. Back to the drawing board Clinique!

I ran out of my usual Lash Power mascara and it wasn't in stock. I thought I would give this a try since it seemed promising. Didn't think it would be too far off since it's from Clinique as well. Man, I really need to stop venturing off when I've found a good thing.

This clumped up my lashes so badly and it would give me raccoon eyes. I looked like a hot mess. The brush is hard to work with because it's quite big for me and I find it hard to get into the inner and outer corners without smearing mascara onto my eyelids. I really didn't like it and ended up returning it.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to enjoy this product after hearing so many good things about it, unfortunately, I came away disappointed. In the tube, it clumps very easily, even shortly after opening. Also lacks in staying power, and is not waterproof. Tends to clump up on lashes and fall off quickly. However, I have very sensitive skin and did not experience any reaction from this. Overall, I found it was pretty pricey for the sub par performance. I would defiantly not buy again.

I do not like this mascara at all...makes my lashes limp...noes not thicken at all. They chose a bad name for this mascara because it sure doesn't double the lashes. Would do without if I ran out and had no other mascara.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Don't like it. To me, all Clinique mascaras seem to be the same formula with a different brush. They don't lengthen or define much. I do better at the drugstore and save too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara makes your lashes so long and so full! I personally like spidery lashes though. So I later this on the entire time. But it works perfectly one of my favorites!

I really like this mascara, and that's saying something because I dislike most mascaras. Most mascaras are too goopy and give a person spider legs for eyelashes. Yuck. Then you have to spend more time combing and fixing the spidery mess.

This Lash Doubling mascara is really good. Granted, it is wet, and does take a couple minutes to dry. But it actually lengthens and thickens lashes in a natural looking way. Not goopy, not spidery, not clumpy, not flakey. Doesn't smudge above or below my eyes. Just really makes my lashes look longer, thicker and really pretty. Good stuff!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't really buy into the theory that expensive or big brand products are necessarily better than their cheaper counterparts. And with mascara, they all look pretty much the same in any case.
So the fact that Clinique, which prices its products as though there's unicorn hair in there, manages to make a rubbish mascara really annoys me. This one has a lovely brush but a dry stiff formula (and it wasn't an old tube either!). Three coats don't give me the same effect as a single light coat of, say Maybelline Define A Lash.
Worse, the formula is so runny I don't need to take it off at the end of the day, a humid Mumbai is enough for it to start depositing on my lower lid.
Your money is better spent on cheaper brands, which you can toss after 6 months without guilt. I'm a big fan of Clinique skincare, don't bet me wrong. But the makeup somehow feels like it's not as hardworking.

I got this as a Christmas gift and BEST MASCARA EVER! I've used quite a few mascara a in the past and from all that I've used this one is my favorite! It really builds up my lashes adding A LOT if length and volume to it too! The product is finished but I still kept the brush since I can still use the formula of my current mascaras on it!(:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara is wonderful! Although there is a little problem with how this mascara is a little to liquidy, it has such an amazing jet black colour that makes my eyelashes have a fuller better look! It doesn't really curl my eyelashes, so I just curl my eyelashes before putting on this mascara. An amazing product, and definitely recommend!

Popular Mascaras