Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 4/18/2014 6:59:00 PM

I do not like this mascara at all...makes my lashes limp...noes not thicken at all. They chose a bad name for this mascara because it sure doesn't double the lashes. Would do without if I ran out and had no other mascara.

on 4/18/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Don't like it. To me, all Clinique mascaras seem to be the same formula with a different brush. They don't lengthen or define much. I do better at the drugstore and save too.

on 4/18/2014 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara makes your lashes so long and so full! I personally like spidery lashes though. So I later this on the entire time. But it works perfectly one of my favorites!

on 4/5/2014 6:08:00 PM

I really like this mascara, and that's saying something because I dislike most mascaras. Most mascaras are too goopy and give a person spider legs for eyelashes. Yuck. Then you have to spend more time combing and fixing the spidery mess.

This Lash Doubling mascara is really good. Granted, it is wet, and does take a couple minutes to dry. But it actually lengthens and thickens lashes in a natural looking way. Not goopy, not spidery, not clumpy, not flakey. Doesn't smudge above or below my eyes. Just really makes my lashes look longer, thicker and really pretty. Good stuff!

on 3/18/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't really buy into the theory that expensive or big brand products are necessarily better than their cheaper counterparts. And with mascara, they all look pretty much the same in any case.
So the fact that Clinique, which prices its products as though there's unicorn hair in there, manages to make a rubbish mascara really annoys me. This one has a lovely brush but a dry stiff formula (and it wasn't an old tube either!). Three coats don't give me the same effect as a single light coat of, say Maybelline Define A Lash.
Worse, the formula is so runny I don't need to take it off at the end of the day, a humid Mumbai is enough for it to start depositing on my lower lid.
Your money is better spent on cheaper brands, which you can toss after 6 months without guilt. I'm a big fan of Clinique skincare, don't bet me wrong. But the makeup somehow feels like it's not as hardworking.

on 3/7/2014 4:27:00 PM

I got this as a Christmas gift and BEST MASCARA EVER! I've used quite a few mascara a in the past and from all that I've used this one is my favorite! It really builds up my lashes adding A LOT if length and volume to it too! The product is finished but I still kept the brush since I can still use the formula of my current mascaras on it!(:

on 1/30/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara is wonderful! Although there is a little problem with how this mascara is a little to liquidy, it has such an amazing jet black colour that makes my eyelashes have a fuller better look! It doesn't really curl my eyelashes, so I just curl my eyelashes before putting on this mascara. An amazing product, and definitely recommend!

on 11/23/2013 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this mascara! It's my favorite Clinique mascara that I've tried.

That said, I find the effect to be more lengthening than "doubling" for me (I interpret doubling to mean volume I guess?). It gives my lashes a pretty, fluttery look, leaving them emphasized and separated but still natural. It doesn't clump on me at all, though I'm not one to do more than one coat of mascara, so I don't know how well it takes to layering.

LDM doesn't tend to flake off or smudge on me during wear, and it is easy to remove. (Best of both worlds!) Good everyday mascara especially for those who like a relatively subtle, romantic doe-eyed look.

on 11/18/2013 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had to return this one, which was disappointing.... I normally love Clinique mascaras -- great formulas, long lasting, they don't flake, awesome price point, feel healthy on my lashes, etc. But this one smudged on my upper lid immediately after I applied it. Yuck... used it once, and when I saw the results, knew it had to be brought right back to Sephora!

on 10/30/2013 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Received a free sample size from the Clinique counter and I'm completely happy with it. It does take a steady hand b/c the liquid is so wet but i love how you can pile it on to really give your lashes extra length. Not sure that I would actually go buy it myself but it is great if you are considering the purchase.

(if its not from walgreens: rimmel or maybelline, i would go for Diorshow!)