October 24, 2014 | 1749 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by ljr1963

I bought a bottle of this product because it seems so easy to use. One issue though and I don't know if it has anything to do with this but about 3-4 weeks after using this my nails became chipped at the ends and started to peel in layers. I have never had this happen before and now I am working to find a product that will condition my nails so that they are conditioned as they grow out. I am not able to wear any polish for the foreseeable future until this problem is resolved.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by kahliemacorig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a lot of nail polishes and this one is my favourite. Here in Australia, OPI polish retails for around $20, and I have purchased a lot of these and this one doesn't compare. I got this in the shade "Barracuda" in a bargain bin for around $4 at priceline, and I am in love with it. It dries quickly, and the brush is flat which makes it so easy to apply. It is really long lasting also, with my nails not having any chips after a few days! love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm in love with this polish!!!!! I have never been able to just put two quick coats on my nails without base coat and top coat and have the polish last for days! It is amazing! I have already bought three and am plotting how to get more. They are most pricey at Ulta or Walgreens ( about 8.00 ) and are the least expensive either on drugstore.com or Walmart (about 6.50) Overall deal no matter what and the range of colors is great! Please do yourself a favor and buy one to have on hand for a quick manicure...

Happy polishing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this polish!!

I have been wearing it for 3 days and not one chip and its still super shiny and gorgeous. It's not very expensive either and it's a large bottle. I am going to stock up on these!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by NinaWV

I love this nail polish, I love that I do not need to put first a base coat, and also and more important how long it lasts with no chipping at all. Well no chipping at all IF i first buff slightly my nails with a polar block which at the beauty shop I get them are really cheap. If I don't buff my nails before using my SH Complete Salon Manicure, I get chipped nails. Four days ago I did my manicure and the color is still intact. I totally recomend this product but strongly advice about buffing gently your nails before polishing. I just have one shade by now but I already have written on my shopping list buying more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this polish. I purchased Red My Lips...beautiful color. I brought it to the salon to get a mani with it. The manicurist was not able to use the brush, she had to take a thinner brush and use that. She said the brush made it very difficult to work with.

Once the manicure was done, it looked beautiful. But here I am, less than twenty four hours later, with a big chip on my middle finger. I will touch it up when I get home but it's very annoying. That shouldn't happen. She used a Seche top coat with it too, so there really is no reason for this to happen.

I wanted to purchase more colors because this color was so nice, but I think I will stick with Opi and Essie.

EDITED: Ok, so maybe i jumped the gun. I have had this polish on now for over four days and the only issue I had was the initial chip, which I touched up, and might have been my fault.....The rest of the manicure remains PERFECT! So I think I will be buying more colors, this is truly impressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by LadyxBec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in one of those beauty boxes. The colour is Shoot the Moon
The GOOD: the colour is very pretty, completely opaque and even in two coats. Goes on very smoothly and I love the brush. Drys fast

The BAD: It doesn't wear the best - I feel like I get top wear a little faster than I'm used to.

Overall I'm not sure if it's worth it. My beloved Ulta3 is 1/4 the price and almost as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by rebeccamv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

my favorite brand. lasts better than any other polish i've tried. stays shiny. dries relatively fast. great colors. love this stuff. i have read online that SH is 3 free.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these polishes! I have three shades: Earl Grey; A cool toned grey with purple undertones. Mudslide; A Mauve brown that differs depending on lighting. Shocking Nude; I believe this was limited addition, which makes me sad because it's my favorite, it's a yellowish nude that blends in with my skin tone almost perfectly. (I'm barely dark enough to be a MAC NC10.) I've always been too lazy to do my nails until I found these! I love the brush of these, they are quite wide and make painting nails quick and easy. These polishes are very pigmented and you only need one coat. They dry very fast as well. It also lasts a very long time around 4 days without chipping. And with Revlon no chip top coat, they last a week! Very good polishes!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I love this nail polish I have 4 colors of it and I love them All!