April 20, 2014 | 1618 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

This formula is great. Not gloopy. Dries fast but not too fast. Not too thin. Nice and wide, curved brush. I don't know how Essence nail polish gets better ratings than this -- seriously, people?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by dananana13

This polish has been my holy grail polish for around 6 months now.

I work in a petrol station as a manager so you can imagine the chips my nails would get. This colour can be put on a weekday night in front of the television and you can be off to bed in the next hour or so.

The polish will last me a week even 10 days if I'm lucky but I do the whole base and top coat thing as well.

The only downside I have is the price like many other reviewers. at $14.95 AUD it's a tad pricey so when I see one in the bargain bin I make sure to snap it up

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by SophieCosford

Here in New Zealand this nail polish is fairly expensive, about $20 NZD per bottle. I purchased the salon manicure range including the base coat, colour (greige) and top coat. I used all 3 and am very impressed. The colour has not chipped at all and I've had it on my nails for a week. The application was easy, I enjoyed the shape of the bottle in my hand. The rubber ring around the top was useful when holding and applying as your hand didn't slip. The brush is different to other ranges but I found it a good shape for applying the polish on my nails. The colour is a little darker than shown in the bottle, more of a lavender grey. I would buy this range again as it is similar to a salon manicure for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found it hard to choose a particular colour so I bought Cear'd for Takeoff and thought i would use it either on its own or as a top coat. For the high price (approx $17AU) I don't think this product is anything too special. After having my nails done professionally I'd have to say that this does fall short of a complete salon manicure. Another negative I found was that it had such a strong smell! I dont usually find that other nail polishes bother me but this one smelt so strong! I didn't find that the polish lasted much longer than any other polish I'd use. Does have a nice shiny finish though. Would recommend Rimmell, dry in 60 seconds (only about $8AU) over this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by karlaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have this product in "red my lips" and i totally love it its a dark red and the more layers on the polish you add to your nail it gets darker and i totally love that and this nail polish never chips!! I'll have it on for weeks and not have one chip LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I have this in two shades and the formula is fab - glossy, opaque with one coat, and dries superfast. The one I love is Terracotta - don't let the name fool you - it is a straight camel colour and is ultra chic and neutral and goes with anything - gives the true 1970's mannequin hands. I am very fair and yellow toned and this works for me as it looks a tad peachy but at times looks a bit too ochre/mustard yellow so might be a perfect nude for darker more yellow skintones. The other shade I have is mudslide which is too cooltoned for me to wear - the hunt continues for a shade that works for me in this product - I love the formula anyway so rate it highly in that aspect and it wears well and stands up to domestic chores/dishes etc with minimal chipping so gotta love that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love, love, love.
-All I did was push back my cuticles, and clean my nails with rubbing alcohol, apply 2 coats and done.
-It's been a week and the polish is just starting to get stress cracks, but no chips.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by pavs010

I got it in Midnight in NY, and it is very thin. It has pretty little sparkles in it and requires atleast 3 coats for a complete black. It doesnt dry up all that quick too. The brush is a bit different and I dont like it too much. It stays chip-free for about 3-4 days without a topcoat. For a 8$ price, I think they could do a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh. Wow. Everything is perfect. The colours. The packaging. The brush. The chip resistance. The finish. Everyone needs to try this polish. In love. Is it illegal to marry nail polish?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by EmilyVanessa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sally Hansen products have completely sucked for me in the past. They chip within hours and do not even begin to last. I came across the "Shell We Dance" color and didn't realize it was Sally Hansen before buying it but I decided to give it a try anyway. Shell We Dance is a very light pink nude color, I usually pick these colors because they are the only ones I can wear because I am in the military.

I have to say I am totally suprised with the quality. I use it with Gelous Nail Gel as a base coat and put this on top of it, and it lasts me for 5 days without chipping. Not to mention the color is gorgeous. BUY IT!