October 23, 2014 | 1116 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by laurall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the reviews, and although it's ok, I find Lancome Bifacil and Clarins Take the Day Off much much better than this. It's quite oily (and I do shake it before using!) and takes much more effort than the other two products above to take eye makeup off. I will now use the whole bottle, but will go back to one of the other two afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i don't understand why this product have high score..
I HATE THIS cause It BURNS my eyes skin.
i usually like most of products from Clarins. but NOT THIS ONE.
never gonna buy this again. !!!!! NEVER

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by stella10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great make up remover, you dont need to rub and it gets off even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. Leaves slight oily feeling, but doesn't sting eyes. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by NicoleC25

I was given a tester of this to try. It's the first makeup remover i've ever used as it never occurred to me to use one! i have to say that i'm very impressed, as i said it's my first try at any eye makeup remover so i have nothing to compare it to, BUT i do love it! i was expecting it to be like a toner, but it's really conditioning as it contains oil or something. one suggestion: if you hold the cotton pad on the eye for about 5 seconds and drag DOWN ONCE it gets pretty much everything off and you just have to clean up what's left. it really conditions my eyelashes and is not at all harsh on my eyes/skin because i have quite sensitive eyes which water up easily...
TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after reading all the rave reviews here and I was not disappointed. It really is great, taking everything off without any need to rub. When wearing heavy eye make-up, I end up using 2 well-moistened cotton discs. The problem is, using it every day lasted me for about a month and a half which means using this product on a regular basis will cost you! Personally, I'd rather spend on maek-up than on make-up removeer products, but next time I feel like splurging a bit, I'll get this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by joyineye

It works fine, but nothing special, you can have the same results from other cheaper products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of the best eye makeup removers for everything from shadows to waterproof mascara and liner. It works best if you shake it up well before using, and if you press and hold the cotton pad with solution on the lid before sweeping off makeup. I find by following these two techniques I get the least amount of oily feeling on my skin as well as being able to remove eye makeup more efficiently without having to repeatedly swipe, pull, or tug. And I end up using less product as well. Compared to Lancome's Bi-Facil, I prefer Clarins because even if a little gets into my eye it doesn't blur my vision, and somehow this product also makes my eye area feel refreshed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by wildlifefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My second review on here...I have been using this eyemakeup remover for quite a few years now and it is definitely one of the more effective removers. HOWEVER, I do find that I still have to do quite a bit of rubbing (not good), it is oil based and quite frankly, it doesn't remove all my waterproof mascara!
As I'm using an oil based remover anyway, I've done some research on this site and decided to give bargain basement vaseline a go, as it has rave reviews. I cringe at the thought of using mineral oils on my face, however if it turns out to be an effective gentle eyemakeup remover and I use a face wash afterwards, then I'm sticking to that!
***Will update

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 4:14:00 AM More reviews by lizchewy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a bi phase remover which you shake WELL before use When I first tried it I found that if I didn't give it a really good shake then it left me with oily film which I hated. Lesson learned, I now shake really well to mix the 2 phases before use It's very effective at removing e/s with a primer base and also waterproof mascara and gel liner. I soak a cotton pad and leave it to rest on my eye for about 5-10 seconds, then I sweep away the majority of my eye make up without rubbing the delicate skin. Hasn't irritated my skin in any way, as I have experienced with some other eye products. The packaging could be improved as it's simply a hole in the neck of the bottle, sometimes waaay too much comes out. I have been using this daily for 3 months and have around 1/3 of the bottle left. Despite the packaging issue I have already repurchased for when my current bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week and find that this makeup remover does it all !! It doesn't sting and is moisturizing, not oily. Smells wonderful. Kinda expensive, but worth it. I will keep repurchasing.