November 24, 2014 | 1983 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Doratjie

I personally love this product! I have summed up some pros and cons for this product:

Pros:
1. Removes heavy eye makeup instantly.
2. Only few wipes needed.
3. Eye irritation free.
4. Lasts up to 4 months (if you use it everyday).

Cons:
1. Greasiness. But it has to be followed with a facial cleanse anyways, so it's not really a Con...
2. It's a lil expensive.

I strongly recommend this product to every girl, it's worth the money!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by missnz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is in my opinion one of the best eye makeup removers on the market. I like it because it does exactly what an eye makeup remover is supposed to do!!! And that is to remove all eye makeup effectively (without the need of rubbing or tugging at the skin) and to be gentle and non-irritating to even the most sensitive eyes (that's me!). I wear contact lenses every day and have always been prone to a lot of eye infections. I sometimes even get eczema around my eye area which can be painful and itchy but this never once stung or irritated me. It also saves me a lot of time because two or three swipes for each eye is all it takes to get all the makeup off. I highly recommend and will keep repurchasing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by laurall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this based on the reviews, and although it's ok, I find Lancome Bifacil and Clarins Take the Day Off much much better than this. It's quite oily (and I do shake it before using!) and takes much more effort than the other two products above to take eye makeup off. I will now use the whole bottle, but will go back to one of the other two afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i don't understand why this product have high score..
I HATE THIS cause It BURNS my eyes skin.
i usually like most of products from Clarins. but NOT THIS ONE.
never gonna buy this again. !!!!! NEVER

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by stella10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great make up remover, you dont need to rub and it gets off even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. Leaves slight oily feeling, but doesn't sting eyes. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by NicoleC25

I was given a tester of this to try. It's the first makeup remover i've ever used as it never occurred to me to use one! i have to say that i'm very impressed, as i said it's my first try at any eye makeup remover so i have nothing to compare it to, BUT i do love it! i was expecting it to be like a toner, but it's really conditioning as it contains oil or something. one suggestion: if you hold the cotton pad on the eye for about 5 seconds and drag DOWN ONCE it gets pretty much everything off and you just have to clean up what's left. it really conditions my eyelashes and is not at all harsh on my eyes/skin because i have quite sensitive eyes which water up easily...
TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after reading all the rave reviews here and I was not disappointed. It really is great, taking everything off without any need to rub. When wearing heavy eye make-up, I end up using 2 well-moistened cotton discs. The problem is, using it every day lasted me for about a month and a half which means using this product on a regular basis will cost you! Personally, I'd rather spend on maek-up than on make-up removeer products, but next time I feel like splurging a bit, I'll get this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by joyineye

It works fine, but nothing special, you can have the same results from other cheaper products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of the best eye makeup removers for everything from shadows to waterproof mascara and liner. It works best if you shake it up well before using, and if you press and hold the cotton pad with solution on the lid before sweeping off makeup. I find by following these two techniques I get the least amount of oily feeling on my skin as well as being able to remove eye makeup more efficiently without having to repeatedly swipe, pull, or tug. And I end up using less product as well. Compared to Lancome's Bi-Facil, I prefer Clarins because even if a little gets into my eye it doesn't blur my vision, and somehow this product also makes my eye area feel refreshed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by wildlifefan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My second review on here...I have been using this eyemakeup remover for quite a few years now and it is definitely one of the more effective removers. HOWEVER, I do find that I still have to do quite a bit of rubbing (not good), it is oil based and quite frankly, it doesn't remove all my waterproof mascara!
As I'm using an oil based remover anyway, I've done some research on this site and decided to give bargain basement vaseline a go, as it has rave reviews. I cringe at the thought of using mineral oils on my face, however if it turns out to be an effective gentle eyemakeup remover and I use a face wash afterwards, then I'm sticking to that!
***Will update