December 22, 2014 | 1547 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is in no way worth nearly $12. When first applied it felt greasy and runny and did not blend or settle well on my skin. Coverage is light-medium. Personally, I'm not a fan of clicking/twisting the bottle to receive your product because it's always a guess on how much is going to come out. Also, after applying to your face, the excess product just sits on top of the applicator which doesn't seem too hygienic to me. I feel as though if you're using this as either a concealer or a foundation, you should save your money and invest in a product that will be more beneficial for your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: had to remove a lippie. This turned out to be too oily, even for my maturing skin. I will keep it to mix it with my Hourglass Immaculate foundation, which is a bit too drying.

I'm looking for an anti-aging fdt. My skin is still oily, but my "for oily skin" foundations are suddenly becoming a bit too dry on my mature skin. I tried Revlon's and it was a sorry mess. So I went back to Walgreens and exchanged it for this one. Glad I did.

This is a nice light to medium coverage fdt, that does not dry out skin. I don't have skin issues now (thank God) so I don't really need FC. This one is pretty decent. The finish is on the dewy side, but I'll take care of that with my beloved NARS new setting powder (terrific prod). Right now I'm trying it out w/o powder and it's slightly tacky to the touch. Hate that, I'll definitely set it w/powder when I go out. I got Nude and it's an excellent match, though it might be a tad dark for winter. But I'll worry about that when winter comes.

The package does not bother me. What I do is twist the top carefully so that not too much product comes out (just be patient, it's worth it). I make sure I use as much of what's in the sponge as I can (till it's practically dry), and when I'm done, I spray a bit of my anti-bacterial brush cleaner on the sponge and press a tissue all over it (gently) til it's as clean as possible. It won't get ALL the stuff off, but it's better than nothing. I always think it helps a lot more to try to solve a problem, that bitch about it.

So far, I'm pleased with this foundation. If anything changes I'll let you know. Hope it won't break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by lipglossraider

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this as a highlighter in a colour lighter then my own, so 'light'. if its a concealer or foundation i dont use it as that. but as a highlighter to brighten up areas this is good and easy to use. i use it across my cheekbones and t zone slightly, brightens up my face and sets to a nice glow by end of day. few ppl have asked what i have used across my cheeks so must be good! its not shimmery, so i didnt want to look glittery, but its got to high light high points of face. this is why i gave it a 3, because for what it is i dont use it for that, but wat i use it for , i love it! it blends in really well and just sits lightely on the face. i will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would never have even considered this foundation until I noticed my daughter using it and liked how it looked on her. I've used many foundations over the years, both high-end and DS brands. At the store, I spent a lot of time deciding upon a color. The one I chose, 220, was a good match. Application with the little sponge top was good, placing the right amount of product on the areas and smoothing it on. I ended up with a very nice medium coverage look, it felt good on the skin, and didn't emphasize lines. I applied light blush over it, and that was it. Nothing else. No primers, no finishing powders. It lasted all day. I now have fairly normal skin, due to good skin care routines, so it didn't feel oily or dry after application. I'm not sure how hygienic the sponge top applicator really is, however. I haven't explored if it can be removed and washed yet. But, I'm pleased enough to use this everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by MarionLily

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the sponge applicator on this product. This makeup also has a nice silky feel. I put it on with the sponge applicator and blend with my fingers. The Buff Beige is a nice color for me. However, I have an oily T-Zone even though I'm over 50 and I'm shiny pretty soon after applying. Also, this foundation doesn't have enough coverage for me so I am going to try the Age Defying Revlon one that everyone gives good review to! I like this foundation and think it is good for younger women who only need light coverage. It would be good for sporty, outdoor activity. I frequently have to powder throughout the day with this make up, but I still like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use this foundation when i want a flawless foundation. I like to set with my NYC face primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by STLBluesfan07

***** UPDATE ***** Ok so I "absolutely loved" this makeup when I first used it, but now, after 7 days of use, I must change my review, so here goes: After one week of use I have to say that my face was noticeably more oily and break-out prone. I am 39 years old and don't have much trouble with breakouts anymore, but I do have combination skin and this stuff made my entire face seem very oily after a few days. I guess it was just my reaction to the serum inside the product, but it was not pretty. And I did suddenly have a major breakout, so obviously this product is too much for my skin. If you have dry skin this may be good for you, but it just didn't work for me after a few days.

I absolutely love this stuff. Let me state first that I am fickle when t comes to foundation. I like something but rarely buy the same foundation twice. I like to try new things, but I think I have found a keeper in this one. I am getting older and my skin is changing, so I noticed that foundations I used in the past were settling into the "laugh lines" and the larger pores on my face. Even some so-called "anti-aging" foundations did this, but not this Maybelline Age Rewind foundation! It looks flawless, even after being on all day!

The color I bought, Nude Light #190, matched perfectly; which is unusual for me. It glides on with the applicator, then I used a foundation brush to blend. I set it with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind The Protector Powder in Light/Medium #30. All blended very well, and looked flawless right after application.

But the real test was hours later. I am a nurse and I work 10+ hours a day. I do not have time to touch up my makeup, but this stuff actually looked BETTER after hours on my face! I was shocked.

It doesn't feel heavy, it covers and blends well and lasts all day. Cheap too! I love this stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ItsMeElen

I LOVE this stuff! It makes my skin look flawless without being too cakey and thick. It goes on easily as well and isn't fussy, which I love. I put the product on my face and then blend it with a foundation brush. It leaves my skin looking smooth and perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by HollyOGoLightly

Color was bad on me so maybe I'm biased but just no coverage, too liquid-y and felt like I was putting like something that was meant to go in pancakes or cookies and not on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by vanessah777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this product.

Leaves a dewy finish, covers any fine lines I have and matches my skin perfectly. LOVE LOVE LOVE!