December 21, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Génifique Eye

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2011 7:38:00 AM More reviews by LilLexy100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

All I can say is I glad I got a luxury sized sample tube of this before I shelled out the money for it. I'm 35 and have started seeing very fine lines around and under my eye. Not horrific (I've been a factor 50 freak all my life which I'm thankful for as I get older!), but enough for me to notice every day.
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and it's made the lines and wrinkles WORSE!! How is this possible? How can an expensive premium eye cream worsen what it's supposed to help? I'm sticking to my Lacura eye cream which at £1.99 does 100x better job than this product. Seriously not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by nikikash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not super impressed, really did a whole lot of nothing to my delicate eye area. Texture was good at least, but seriously for what i payed nothing special. This whole genefique category i truly think isn't what i thought it would be. There are better options for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After of almost 2 weeks of use.........MY EYE BAGS ARE WORSE. WORSE. I WANT TO CRY. The lines are STEEPER and they are LONGER around my eye. It wasn't bad before but now I look OLD! (I'm 20 years old.......I want to cry. omg, this thing deserves a law suit!!)

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by jenx3989

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm in my late 30s, Asian with fine lines, dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. I had a facial done at Lancome in a department store and got my face and eyes treated with Genifique. I loved the effect of Genifique on my face, and the skin care specialist recommended I get the eye treatment too for my dark circles and puffiness. However, after several months of using Genifique on my eyes, it has done hardly anything noticeable. I think the dark circles have gradually become less dark, but it did nothing for puffiness. It is not the same type of texture as the Genifique facial serum at all. It was a waste of money and I would never buy it again. I got much better, faster results for puffiness using Vichy Aqualia Thermal Eye Roll-On within minutes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by unfadablesmilez

I was sucked into buying this product on my way to lunch. I wanted to check out a color fever gloss. I inquired about the product and tried it out on my hand and liked how it felt. I needed an eye cream so I thought it was evitable that I would buy a new one, so I gave in and bought it. This product didn't really work out. I didn't see a difference in the 7 days that was advertised. It seemed very ordinary. Because I received a gift with purchase, I was unable to return it, so now I am stuck with it. To make things worse, the next time I went to the counter to ask a few questions and to purchase a color fever gloss, the sales associate was really rude. I felt that she judged me and my wallet by the way I look, young and asian. She was in rush to get rid of me and help the more mature lady of her own ethnicity. Her service has turned me off from the whole Lancome line and I will not be repurchasing any product from Lancome at all.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by bethraven

This is a beautiful eye cream for puffiness, fine lines and dark circles. As a new mum, when I put this on in the morning I could see a visible improvement in my heavy under eye bags and it made my whole face look a lot fresher, like I had just had a great sleep! It made my very fine lines look less visible and felt gorgeous to put on.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product three weeks ago based on very good reviews on the Sephora website. I haven't experienced quite the amazing results as many of those reviewers did, but I will say that after 3 weeks of use, the undereye circles do appear to be lighter. That is amazing actually. The lines? Well, they're still there. So will I buy it again? I really don't know. Most of the little jar is still there, so if I continue to experience good results? Then yes, I will. But if I don't get any additional results? I'll probably go back to something cheaper....

Update - okay now I'm on week 4 - and I really DO see a visible difference. The dark circles are definitely lighter. The lines? less noticeable. I am very pleased with the results ! It IS worth the price....

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by blissliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

all of the eye treatments from lancome disappoint me. another waste of money. i wanted lancome to redeem their honor back by giving it another chance, and so this purchase. however, this eye cream once again has left me disappointed. i have used around 3 eye products from lancome and none of it works. in fact, all of them gave me bad reaction. my eyes became dry, flaky and eczema began to grow. my eyes looked 10 yrs older. looks like i need to strike off lancome for any eye cream products. soooooooooo not worth the money..:(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2010 8:02:00 AM More reviews by tiinakh

This product has denaturated alcohol listed 6th on the ingredients. Who in their right mind puts alcohol in an under-eye product?! No wonder my fine lines have deepened into full blown wrinkles due to dying effect of this product. But I learned my lesson: always, ALWAYS check the list of ingredients first.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by LuvlyLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this stuff for two months. It haven't done any good for my dark circles. It only reduce puffiness and puff up the line you have under your eye. I didn't see any changes to help with wrinkles. Continue using will only promote 40% collagen to rebuilt but not to even out fine line or reduce any of it. I purchase a whole lot of Lancome product but was disappointed for the results.