BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

on 8/20/2014 2:19:00 PM

I got this in a set from ulta in the pump form. It doesn't work as a shadow primer because shadows still crease and it is very drying as an u under eye primer. The pump dispenses too much also. Mine went bad very quickly and it has completely changed color and separated after about 6 months that i have had it and did not use as it was useless. Maybe they repackage old products and sell them at a discounted price. Not good either way.

on 8/15/2014 12:51:00 PM

This primer just isn't very good :( it creases and smudges my eye shadow and doesn't last very long, plus it's IMPOSSIBLE to apply effectively, you need about a third of one pump for both eyes so it's very wasteful and when it's as expensive as it is this isn't a good thing!

on 7/24/2014 3:54:00 PM

Nope, didn't work, not even a little bit. I even tried it with a foundation sandwich. Nadda, my shadow was gone within a couple of hours and what little remained had traveled to my eyelash line.

on 6/20/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Was excited to try this after the sale girl at ulta told me she can't live without it. I'm very disappointed with it. I do like it when I first apply it but within 30 min my shadow still creases and smudges. I live in ca and it's been very hot and humid and it's showing more and more how unhelpful this primer is. I'm going to try a different brand

on 6/15/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I got to try this out from a subscription box. The product made bold claims but didn't live up to its name. It creased! Product + eye shadow turned flaky. I was very disappointed. Will not be purchasing.

on 6/7/2014 11:57:00 AM

I received this as a sample and although I was excited to try it out, I was disappointed. It applies very well, gives the eyelid a matte appearance and blurs any imperfections (for example any veins), but it still creases!

Even when I do a faux-smokey eye by lining my eyelash line with a kajal pencil and blending it upwards, and the pigment is relatively little, it still creases!

Overall, wouldn't repurchase.

on 6/7/2014 2:08:00 AM

Creased after 2 hours! Won't buy again.

on 5/25/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

There are way better primers out there, for example Too Faced Shadow Insurance (which in my opinion works better than UDPP). Nor repurchasing.

on 5/22/2014 11:28:00 AM

This was my first eyelid primer and though it doesn't work very well for shadows, it helped me cover my undereye circles pretty well! I use UD's primer potion in Eden nowadays, but I'm considering repurchansing this for daily use, as the UD one is more suited for special occasions because of the matte finish.

on 5/8/2014 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this as part of a set, I can't remember the name but it was the concealer one.
Within 3 months this split, and I mean seriously split, could not blend it back together split. I'd pump some out and it was like a little thick creamy turd of concealer sitting in an oil slick. Even before this split it was hard to work with and too thick to blend out nicely.
I would not buy this again, luckily I didn't buy the stand alone full size.

Video Reviews & Tutorials