October 25, 2014 | 1863 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by tpostell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin, and I really like this product for under foundation. I have not tried a ton of primers, but this has a really good price (purchased at drugstore.com for $5.99 recently) and it does what I need it to.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff does a decent job of creating a smooth canvas for foundation. I always keep this around a,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

Tried to save a couple bucks, as I was out of L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer. Well it just doesnt compete with L'Oreal Primer. Cant really tell a difference after applying it, with the L'Oreal you seen instant results.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by arkindt

this seems like a dupe for smashbox because of the consistency, but don't be fooled, it's not. i read it was on a review. Ugh, no. It doesn't make my foundation go on any better. It just made my face soft...I wanted so much more than that. The search continues....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jackiii18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this product 3 times now and it is definitely my HG primer! I have very dry skin in the winter so I have a lot of trouble getting my foundation to apply smoothly even after using a heavy moisturizer. This stuff makes my foundation go on so easily and last all day and it gives me a great glow, even when I use powder! I have hyperpigmentation in my skin and a lot of redness, and I don't find that the pink tint makes that any worse. Also, it does go on with a little bit of shimmer/sparkle but after applying foundation you can't see that at all. It also makes my makeup last all day! I think the longest I've had my makeup on with this was maybe 16 hours and it still looked flawless! I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin or for the summer months, but for dry skin this stuff is amazing!
***Packaging is also good because it's in a tube. Only problem is that a lot of the product gets stuck at the top. When I'm at the end I like to cut the top off so I can get to the product that's stuck. This usually gets me an extra 7days of primer!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by algebra101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product is between bad and very bad. I am not picky, but it feels like a petroleum jelly, just overpriced. I do not get a point of this product. It does noting except making skin softer. Stay away.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Stay away from this stuff. The only positive thing I can say about this is that after applying it, your skin feels like velvet. Had a horrible time removing it with normal cleansers. I had to exfoliate and add a little baking soda both times I used this junk to remove it which left my skin all dry as exfoliating too often is a bad thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kandicerod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i put this on an its nice an smooth but when i puts my foundation on it feels not rite n it breaks me out

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a clear, silicony primer. When I applied this to my face, then proceeded to apply my foundation and concealer, i noticed that my concealer would not blend like it normally does without a silicony primer. It was like the concealer had nothing to stick to. I wore this one time and that was it. It made me realize that I do not like silicony primers and I have not used another like it since.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I kind of love this product. It's very much like an Arbonne primer that I used a while ago; I can't actually tell the difference between them. As you can imagine from this comparison, this is a very good primer, but it cost about a fifth of that of the Arbonne version. The pink sheen is very noticeable in the tube, not at all on the face. Unlike some other primers I've used, the shimmer in it is pretty minimal, not at all glittery-looking. It definitely keeps my makeup out of my laugh lines.