April 18, 2014 | 917 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by algebra101

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product is between bad and very bad. I am not picky, but it feels like a petroleum jelly, just overpriced. I do not get a point of this product. It does noting except making skin softer. Stay away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Stay away from this stuff. The only positive thing I can say about this is that after applying it, your skin feels like velvet. Had a horrible time removing it with normal cleansers. I had to exfoliate and add a little baking soda both times I used this junk to remove it which left my skin all dry as exfoliating too often is a bad thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kandicerod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i put this on an its nice an smooth but when i puts my foundation on it feels not rite n it breaks me out

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a clear, silicony primer. When I applied this to my face, then proceeded to apply my foundation and concealer, i noticed that my concealer would not blend like it normally does without a silicony primer. It was like the concealer had nothing to stick to. I wore this one time and that was it. It made me realize that I do not like silicony primers and I have not used another like it since.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I kind of love this product. It's very much like an Arbonne primer that I used a while ago; I can't actually tell the difference between them. As you can imagine from this comparison, this is a very good primer, but it cost about a fifth of that of the Arbonne version. The pink sheen is very noticeable in the tube, not at all on the face. Unlike some other primers I've used, the shimmer in it is pretty minimal, not at all glittery-looking. It definitely keeps my makeup out of my laugh lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

Best drugstore primer...period.

Worth the price. A clear color and feels like a moisturizing jelly (I know it sounds gross) but it disappears and leaves my skin even and helps foundation go on perfectly. Not oily at all but does seem to moisturize a little (especially under the eyes!)

The closest thing you will get to smashbox for a fifth of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by purploscity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a primer to keep my foundation looking flawless and long lasting, and this was ok. I will not be repurchasing, I think I will go for a more expensive brand next time. It does very little at all, and is very oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by stephaniiie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer
I personally would never use primer before foundation as I never found one that worked for me but I decided to give this one a go as I heard good things about it and i'm so glad I did
It feels amazing on your skin! It definitely improves how smoothly my foundation goes on. knew I was having a long day today so I decided to use it and see how long my foundation lasted, and I got it to look perfect from 8am right until 7pm, it's crazy. I definitely say give it a go, 5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by laplaisance

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have never worn much makeup, but have started to become more interested as my skin ages. I have not used a primer other than this, but I'm a fan. I found it through MUA reviews and have used it now for several months with great success. It seems to smooth out the blotchy skin...even the red rosea nastiness. Of course, things are better if I use foundation, but even if I don't, my skin is noticeably better.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This primer is okay. Definitely oily so you should only use a tiny amount. I did not notice that huge of a difference with my skin. Does not mattify. Does not seem to keep makeup on longer. Does not give your skin a "pink flush" as it says. But I gave it 2 because if you put it on lightly and let it sit for a little bit (like while you do your hair) your makeup does go on smoother and under eye creases go away. Overall it is okay there are much better drugstore primers though