April 16, 2014 | 923 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Sugarbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by NTran06

I absolutely love Sugarbomb. Gorgeous flush of color, not too much. Awesome blush to transition into spring & summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Review is from 20 year plus senior pro UK artist. I like the cutsy benefit packaging, not great for a pro, we can't lag loads of stuff. I have to depot most into palettes, but I keep a few intact for personal use, hoopla and coralalista.
Right, this is listed as a blusher? Users with medium or darker skin, in my opinion won't see much pigment, unless they are aiming for a really subtle glow, once again my pet grevience the SHIMMER, I don't touch any blushers with shimmer, they exagerate any skin imperfections or fine lines.
it is not widely unsimilar to Naras orgasm, minus orange hues. Each of the four colours could only really be used solo for eyes, as you won't get a blush or contour brush to master it

it's a nice highlight shade, but best for very young skins, shimmer will make any crows feet around the eye more obvious, so if you have them, avoid

Texture is fine I love the colours, if it seem pricey, remember there is far more product in benefit boxes that any other top brands, for personal use, they last a long time

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by LeenieXD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love Benefit box powders but honestly, I don't like this one because it has too much shimmer and not enough color. I do however, like this as a highlight but I have my High Beam for that! This also doesn't show up that much on my skin either because I have medium skin so anyone who's darker than me, this blush will not be very useful. Awesome product, just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by saveyourheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gives me the nicest glow! I love it. It's not over pigmented enough to make me look like a clown but it's just perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

If i could rate this stuff 10 million lippies I would!!! One of the best blushes/highlighters that I have every tried! and let me tell you, I have tried quite a few high end blushes. This looks SO STUNNING on my pale skin. I'm not sure how it would look on other skin tones, but I have skin like a porcelain doll and this just lights up my whole face. It's really shimmery but it looks so naturally just amazing. Your whole face is glowing when you wear this. It lasts forever and this brush that is comes with is fantastic! I use it instead of a blush brush. BUY THIS STUFF RIGHT NOW. seriously. especially if you are pale like mwa.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by malibu64

This is a beautiful subtle blush. Your first application will be very sheer, and you can continue to build the color which I do. It has a slight shimmer to it, this isn't a matte blush. It is very light pink that is very natural looking, complements best a warm fair complexion which I have. Highly recommend if you are new to blush.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG blush! This is my all time favourite blush! Ironic how it was my first "high end" blush purchase and after trying all the raved about blushes this one is still my favourite ever.

It comes in four colours which you can use individually or together. I usually swirl it together for that perfect reddish pink flush on my cheeks. It makes my skin look so radiant and flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

I love how it appears and applies sheer, but you can totally build up the colour as desired. You don't need to worry about applying too much at first at all. The hint of sparkle isn't bad, but I would prefer something a bit more matte. It nicely complimented my fair skin (NC20).

The price wasn't bad as I purchased a Benefit kit from Sephora for 40 bucks that included Sugarbomb, a mini They're Real & Porefessional along with a full-sized High Beam. Score!

The packaging could be improved upon, as the box is a bit thick. The brush is super cute though, and perfect for desired on the go touch ups.

Would I repurchase? Probably, yes!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by rzirkle410

This is really pretty and smells nice, but it's not designed to provide a powerful dose of color. I use this along with other products to enhance and highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Phofe2774

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best color for my fair warm skin. I usually layer a few blushes to get a good color for me, this one is easily my favorite since I can use is alone! It's perfect for me and when I researched it, it looked great on a variety of skin tones.