October 2, 2014 | 1539 users online

Concealers - Victoria's Secret - VS Pro Camouflage FX Concealer Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Darkchoirgirl

Like anything, you must master a product. Of course it is not a high end product considering the price, but for what its worth I used the whole palette and loved it. The only color I did not find useful on my particular skin was the darkest shade. Considering this is a cream concealer, not a liquid or solid necessarily, you must work it little by little to achieve perfect coverage. On fickle days you can use the highlight (first color), under eye (2nd shade), darkness eliminator (apricot), and redness eraser (green shade) to even out your skin tone by applying it lightly using a concealer brush then letting it settle and blending with a sponge and apply finishing powder and you will not end up with a "cakey" application whatsoever, it is a very affordable alternative with the right usage.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Vida305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so disappointed in this product. It LOOKED like it would have everything I needed (green for redness, apricot for undereye circles and mixable colors until I found my skintone.) and while that may be true color-wise, this product is CRAP consistency wise. Idk if maybe I got a bad package or something, but seriously, the second color gets all goopy the second you touch it...you can stand your brush in it. It's like mud. The apricot has the consistency of alllllllllllmmmmmmmmmost dry nail polish. Tacky and sticky. Ugh. The green is the only one I can passably use. To top it off, the palette is strangely hard to open. I broke an acrylic on it and the product inside was not worth the repair I had to get done. LOL

It's a skip, ladies. Go for Coastal Scents or Sonia Kashuk if you're looking for a palette with multiple shades in a similar price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by binky189

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually love this palette. I don't use the first color at all, but I find the last two color super easy to blend. I use them under my eye and the last one on my face as a spot concealer. I never thoughtIi had a reason to use a color corrector until I started using this palette. The Peach color covers the veins on my face like a dream. I am a NW45 for reference.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by crossbonnez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like ...

... in fact, I hated it.

They should stick to making bras and panties.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by somala

i cant bear the smell. it makes me feel to vomit. i never expected that from VS. since they are sooo big on good smelling stuff. if i knew the smell, i wouldn't buy it. as per the concealer,its ok. i am medium tone and its good to cover scar marks and blemish. but it cakes under the eye. also the orange one is too orange for me. i can only use the medium tone one. if it was better smelled, i could use the darkest one for my contouring, but i guess i cant bear it on my face for long. over all rating, i expected more from VS than this. and they should definitely change the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by shiaobundan

It may look like MUFE's concealer palette, but the product inside could not be more different. Don't kid yourselves, people... this is not a high-end concealer in any way, shape or form.

The lightest shade is WAY too sticky. It offers so-so coverage, but does not blend well. My brush literally sticks to it and drags on my skin. Definately do not use this on your undereye or the side of your nose. It cakes horribly! The medium shade is not bad in consistency, but is compleeetely different textured than the other pots. It is goopy, instead of pressed. It offers good coverage, but again, cakes.The green does not conceal my redness at all. It has the same sticky texture as the light shade and also drags on my skin. It also completely blends away when I pat it into my red areas and does nothing to conceal redness. The last two dark colors, I have not used.

Can I also mention that this stuff smells terrible? There is nothing redeeming about this concealer. It is probably worse quality than Wet N' Wild.

For better concealer that is CHEAPER (or of the same price) I'd get Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda palette OR Costco's concealer wheel, which is made by Borghese. Really, though, anything drugstore is better value than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by mxiong08

Like all the other reviews, the medium color is really soft and feels almost sticky. After trying so many concealers, I find that this one is the creamiest and blends well. It also does not make your dry areas stand out. My nose is the reddest and driest and this concealer didn't make it any worst. The thing that I hate the most about this concealer palette is the darn smell. It's horrible when you first put it on, but it does go away after a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few days ago and I love it. I only use 3 colors. The first shade, the green, and the apricot. All of the colors are super blendable & have amazing coverage.The brush is also very useful if I ever forget my eco tools concealer brush.

For some reason though, like other have said the medium shade of concealer has a softer consistency than the others. I just touched it slightly and it made a huge whole. All the others are hard yet creamy, this one has the consistency of melted chocolate. But I don't use that color anyways, so it doesn't really occur to me. But if you would be using that medium color, I'd be aware.

The green & the apricot are really useful. The green is blendable and works well of hiding blemishes. And the apricot is AMAZING at covering my dark circles. They are both super pigmented so you only need a little. I just blend those colors into my skin and then go over with the light shade which matches me perfectly.

Other than that, I love this palette & I will be buying this again. Cross my fingers that VS doesn't discontinue this, if they do- I'll be the first to buy 100 of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPhenomenon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had heard good things about this pallet from someone on Youtube so I thought I would try it. I am very fair so I can only use the lightest colors on my skin and it works well for spots but not for under your eyes. It cakes under the eyes. All of the colors are smooth and creaming. They transfer with even the lightest touch. For some reason though, the medium skin color is really soft and goopy. I'm not sure if this was the case for all pallets for just mine. I don't like that at all. I accidentally touched it once and it ended up with a huge hole in it. Gross. The green correcting color works well. The appricot correcting color did not do much for me. I used it on my dark circles since it shoudl cancel them out but no. It just made them darker. As for the packaging, it works. There isn't anything special about it but its not ugly. The brush it comes with actually isnt bad but it's so tiny. I would say to skip buying this and instead just invest in one concealer of the correct color for your own face.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i picked this product up in hopes that it would replace my makeup forever camoflouge palette and i was terribly disappointed. it smells like clay (very hard to bear with while putting it on my face). it's not suitable for the undereye region because it sticks and cakes to the skin and doesn't look natural or attractive for that matter. the only one out of this palette that i like is the lightest shade because i can use it to cover my blemishes, other than that i really would not recommend you spending your money on this palette.