April 24, 2014 | 1078 users online

Scrubs - L'Oreal - Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by koolkatzz125

I bought this product at the local dollar store for only $3 at the local dollar store. I was running low on my normal clean and clear cleanser, and figured, why not? My skin at the time was in decent shape. In fact, all year I've only ever had maybe about five pimples at most at one time, and that was one time.

I must've gotten cocky and figured that my skin had normalized out, now that I'm almost a legal adult.

Anyways, the first few days, this product seemed to work okay for me. It was no miracle product, but it wasn't doing any clear harm at the time. Though, I soon found out that this was not a good cleanser. It felt unnatural and dried out my skin fast. A few weeks later, it lead up to a HUGE breakout. I did not put two and two together at first, and thought that it was just my eating habits that had been causing this unusual imbalance. However, I've now realized that it was this cleanser. It is not natural for your skin! This cleanser has broken out my skin to the point where I'm at my worst this year. It gave me some cysts and stubborn white heads. It gets even worse; they're healing as fast as slugs! My acne has never healed this slowly before either. I do NOT recommend it at all.

Just today, I started using my clean and clear cleanser again and my apricot scrub. I'm hoping that I can undo some of the terrible damage this product caused to my skin. I will say though that the scrubby was not such a bad idea.

Pros- Dries oily skin out temporarily; the scrubby can be used for moisturizers or other cleansers.

Cons- Broke me out, dried my skin out, sucked out of all of my natural oils, and dulled my skin. It even feels harsh against the skin when cleansing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by popprincess89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this exfoliator for the longest and I can say that this is a very good product. The beads and the scrubulet are gentle but get the work done. Im not saying it works miracles but it is def. a must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahmhunt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for a long time. I rarely get acne so i'm not sure how well it treats acne. I use it every day because it smells soooo good and feels so fresh. Also, it works well for removing makeup. I would recommend this to everyone

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I actually purchased this for my Husband. He is the scrub fiend in the house. I have used this, and occasionally will make it a point to go to his shower to get it to use it. The issue that I have with it is the same issue that I have with most scrubs. I hate rinsing it off my face and then have all the little spheres on my face. Also, I prefer a gentler spheres than this, but I suppose that is part of the reason I don't use it on the regular. The one issue I have with this is a question, I don't understand the scrubby that comes with it. Why do you need a scrubby for a product that already exfoliates? Not that I mind having an extra one around.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by electroTABBY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I do LIKE this product, and it feels nice to use on my skin. It's one of those products that I like to have, but it's not a Holy Grail product to me. if your main issue is acne, I wouldn't say this will do a whole lot for it. (Stridex Maximum Strength pads cleared my skin competely).

I really enjoy using the scrub pad that it comes with, and I even use it to clean my face with other products, I love it! It does gently exfoliate the skin like it says it does, and it doesn't over dry the skin when you're done washing it off which is great.

It smells nice, the packaging is bright, orange, and fun, it's gentle, and I don't have much complaints with this. It just isn't like amazing, I wasn't really wow-ed but I would buy this again when I run out of it for just simple exfoliation.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

In this product the ingredients are: aqua, sodium, laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, polyehylene, acrylates copolymber, coco-betaine, glycerin, ppg-5-ceteth-20 sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, salicylic acid, prunus armeniaca seed powder, benzyl salicylate, citric acid, parfum
(by the way, salicylic acid is a acne medication)
What it claims to do: gently exfoliates dull, dead skin cells and unclogs pore by pore. removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller.
I absolutely love this product! I find it exfoliates very well and leaves my skin really soft. It has helped my acne a bit, but I did notice my skin was visibly brighter looking and not as dull. Although, I only use this about 1-2 times a week, because it does dry out my skin if I use it too often (combination)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by LalaLoveee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first used this, I like how it made my skin feel..very smooth and soft. However...when I woke up the next morning my (combination) skin was incredibly dry! It was so bad that is started flaking and peeling all over my cheeks and chin..it was awful. I had to go for a few days without makeup to let my skin recover. I'm not sure if that was an allergic reaction or if this product is just too harsh...but I won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by sleepingbeauty617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in the hopes that it would exfoliate my skin and diminish the size of my pores, which it promised. It does clean and exfoliate pretty well--it removes even my stubborn Shiseido 55 sunscreen. However, this product did not diminish my pores, and it dried out my combination skin badly. My face became SO dry that my nose and chin were peeling. My skin felt itchy and irritated--probably because of the extra dryness. This happened even even I tried to use it only once a week. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also bought this just for the scrubber gadget and for the scent. My face felt smooth as if I used a cleansing system and the scent was not overpowering. I do wish the packaging mentioned that this is a foaming scrub. The scrub granules are much too small and doesn't do much for my thick skin as far as exfoliating goes. This would be great for sensitive skins or those who need to build up layers of epidermis. Most times I want just a scrub w/o rubbing foam into my skin. Will buy again for the scrubby only.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Paulyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall I'd have to say the product was okay. It wasn't the best cleanser I have used, but it was decent. One thing I loved most about the product was the scrubber it comes with! The scrubber gives me a sense of feeling that I really am deep scrubbing, and deep cleaning! One of the cons I'd have to say about this product is that it hardly clears up my skin. I thought it would be more better on helping my skin get more clear, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've been using this product for about 5 months now, and I haven't seen major results. Overall I wouldn't buy this product again.