Chanel Chance

3.8

on 5/14/2014 4:09:00 AM

It is my fragrance! I like the smell and it feels fresh and fruity and nice and elegant and cute all at the same time.

on 5/8/2014 5:35:00 PM

Chance, oh how I love thee. I was 19 years old when I found you, you were my first ever Chanel experience, yet you remain one of my absolute favorites. You're not nearly as heavy as No. 5, yet you're far more zesty than Coco Mademoiselle.

Now that I'm 30, I find that I've just now come to realize how much I appreciate you and all your spicy characteristics. Your pepper alone makes me feel fiery and alive. You have a slight oriental vibe that could, early on, be mistaken as masculine, but that soon softens into pure sophistication.

You're mature and elegant, and you make me feel the same. One spritz in my hair and you last for 48 hours. I can still smell you on my pillow. I don't care if anyone around me has an aversion to you, not that I've *ever* experienced that - quite the opposite. Men adore you and women are jealous of you. You will forever be a staple in my perfume collection.

on 4/1/2014 12:53:00 AM

Very floral scent! Last for a good few hours with only three pump!

on 3/25/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love for younger generation vs numb 5

on 3/3/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this perfume, gorgeous warm scent, slightly floral, slightly woody. perfect. Also long lasting, much more so than madamoiselle

on 2/4/2014 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this perfume. Its my go to scent at the moment. Its not my signature scent but its really nice to wear for dinner, parties etc. The frangrance isnt super long lasting however

on 1/31/2014 7:17:00 AM

I used to have Chanel chance eau de tendre not chance eau de parfum. I liked the previous one it had a really nice soft smell and every body complimented it. But this eau de parfum is too strong it sometimes give nausea because it is too strong!!! So I wouldn't recommend it for people who likes soft parfume.

on 1/30/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Dear G-d this is ghastly. As a longtime wearer of many Chanel fragrances (No. 5 Elixir Sensual being my favorite.) this has to be the most egregiously offensive odor this house of style has emitted. Why oh why Chanel did you have to stoop down to cater to the lowest common denominator to market your name to youth audiences? That IS the purpose of this scent, right?
That said, this is a combination of too many odors :floral, metallic, masculine, spicy, green. And the outcome: awful. I have smelled better hand soap from public bathroom dispensers.
Dry down on me smells similar to a mans peppery deoderant...that didn't work all that well.
That said, I'm certain this concoction of foul sells wildly, but not to the loyal, elegant hardcore Chanel customer that made and dare I say will be the reason your brand continues.
Please, make this a limited edition. I'm tired of smelling this on the obnoxious grocery bagging girl at my local Stop and Shop who is in year 2 of failing to acquire her GED.

on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

on 1/30/2014 7:24:00 AM

I had this perfume as I gift and I don't like it at all.The scent gives me and other people headaches(my boyfriend hate it...lol).If there was not the "chanel" label I would say that it is a cheap perfume for more mature women.The only good thing for those who love this strong scent is that it stays on your skin forever!