February 28, 2015 | 1907 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Chuchuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

smells so good...I love it cant get enough...my boyfriend is all over me when ever I put this on...a girl in my french experience class had this on and I had to get my mom to get a bottle for me...she likes it too....and plus boys like it too

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this perfume as I gift and I don't like it at all.The scent gives me and other people headaches(my boyfriend hate it...lol).If there was not the "chanel" label I would say that it is a cheap perfume for more mature women.The only good thing for those who love this strong scent is that it stays on your skin forever!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

My absolute favorite scent of all time. I own the EDT and I tend to wear this only at night, but when I wear it during the day (winter), two sprays last all day for me.

Also.. my boyfriend loves it as well!

People always say that Chance just 'smells like me.' Definitely my signature scent.

My only complaint is that the metal on the top of the bottle broke and got stuck in the cap. It sometimes leaks, but since it's miniscule I don't mind that much. I just think it should be better quality considering how much this costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by lupita465

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So sad to say but I love this product!!!! But the problem is that it hurts my wallet. It is pricey for me... I love the scent tho!!! The pink one is my fave although the green one is not bad at all....I love both of them, not the yellow/gold one... Both are floral and fresh and some sweet notes which I don't mind.... I hate dry scents becaus

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by InstantRainbow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This one’s for the ambitious heart. This gorgeous perfume is full of youthful energy and promise. It makes you want to dream, to take on the world. If you’re raring to go, go with this. It won’t fail you.
Please stop by if you get a chance http://blue-arc-en-ciel.blogspot.in/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

No offense to anyone who enjoys Chanel Chance, but this fragrance, to me, is off-puttingly strong. My sweet sister gave a big bottle of this fragrance to me on New Year's, and it was the first designer fragrance for me (I have always bought myself knock-offs and body mists). I enjoyed it at the time, as it reminded me of my sister and it was also Chanel, but several years and different fragrances later, it became clear to me that Chance is not for me. Advertisement for it provokes lovely, flowery, and light image, yet when I think of this fragrance, fresh or dried-down, I think of nothing short of the iron lady... Pepper and strong florals simply overbear it all. I have gotten a few compliments on this fragrance, but it clashes with my personality. It is not a "warm and soft" type of fragrance, and too strong for me to wear at daytime. It can work as a daytime fragrance for people not minding a unisex note to the fragrance, as this one seems to have. Interesting, but I prefer softer fragrances.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

am i the only one that thinks that this smells a little bit menly??? but not in a unisex way.. i do not know... its a little overwhelming so if i apply it and get in the car right away i just start hating it... its better if your just going to the fresh air so it can soften a little.. still i wouls only wear it once every now and them... but i dont like it very much

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by myrasays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate how strong this is. It's literally irritating. I spray ONE spray on the back of my neck and my eyes begin to water & itch, my nose clogs up & there is NOTHING I can do to remove it. It's one of those you spray in the air & RUN through. I'm insecure about it too because I feel like others can detect how strong it is. Thumbs down.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells like House of Chanel, poured some of each of their existing perfumes into one bottle. Very strange, boring scent. I'm not sure how the name fits with the scent, maybe it means that there is a Chance, that someone will like it, but most wont. Other than that, it's expensive and the bottle is boring.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like my Chanel's. I do. As the years have progressed, each have held their place on my vanity, and at times, I've changed in my opinion of them. But this one has surprised me. Very much surprised me.
I'm surprised I didn't sneeze. Pepper. And more pepper. Throughout it's entire run. I know I'm not the only one that experienced this reaction. The first time, I thought, perhaps it's me, or the weather, or my chemicals, or whatever can change a scent on a person. But no, that's all I would ever smell. Each time I experienced Chance. Heavy pepper.
I like pepper in a perfume. As long as there are other notes that blend surreptitiously into the blend. But for me, apparently there is no chance of adding additional variety to this brew. It's a one spice dish that didn't work for me. On the up side, it did last for a good four hours or so.
Top Notes: Iris, Patchouli, Pineapple, Pink Pepper, Hiacynth.
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Lemon.
Base Notes: Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver.