August 27, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lips - Nivea - Lip Care

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by whawhawhacawhaaawhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lip balm. I have the original in the dark blue case. This lip balm is truly amazing; lasts for hours, even after snacks and my constant habit of smacking my lips. Most important, of course, is that it moisturizes well and feels greeeeeaaat! Not overly shiny or super greasy too. I love the fact that it has Shea Butter and Jojoba oil in it, two ingredients which are almost identical to the sebum, a substance in your skin which is what helps keep it moisturized. This is also a better steal compare to Chapstick; at London Drugs, it's $2.29 for 4.2g of Chapstick and $2.29 for 4.8g of Nivea.
I have to note though, anyone who considers buying the sunscreen one, don't buy it unless you don't care if your lips look white! It is because it's waterproof, I suppose. I would also recommend trying the Nivea Strawberry lip balm, it smells just like strawberries and leaves the most gorgeous, subtle, red tone and shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by breanahbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i used a kiss of flavor (cherry) and it was TERRIBLE. at first i thought it was working well but after about 10 min my lips were completely chapped and on top of that since there was a touch of color it looked disgusting, having cherry tinted flakes of chapped lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Simple lip balm, none greasy, I always prefer lip balm in a tube style as its less mess and more convenient. Iv'e tried blistex relief cream, carmex, Vaseline, and I always prefer nivea lip care basically because it soften my lips straight away without any shine or greasiness! Perfect staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by cutiepatoo

pros
LOVE LOVE LOVE
soft and creamy texture
instantly moisturizes

cons
not very long lasting
easy to drop and chip the top of chapstick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Ellaryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nivea lipbalms are great in that they are convenient to use and they stay on well.

My favorite would have to be the original (dark blue) and the aqua (light blue) one.

But I don't find them moisturizing enough for dry climates, and I find they are most effective (for me at least) in more humid climates.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I have a few of these. They are the most moisturizing lip balms I have ever tried! The strawberry and cherry ones smell delicious, and I love the tint they leave on my lips. They're perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by peggomyeggo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Why did I get this product?! I got the moisture lip balm because one day I was out and forgot my regular balm at home. My lips started DYING so I went to duane reade. I heard from friends that this product is 'the best this ever...blah...blah...blah!'

I first applied it and it felt very nice and smooth but 5 minutes later my lips felt chapped again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by myrubyslippers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an essential product for me.
I carry it every where especially in the winter.
Makes my lips feel really smooth and soft
Does exactly what it says.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 7:00:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I have all the colors/flavors available in my neck of the woods now. Overall I'm very happy with Nivea balms. They aren't waxy and don't smell weird, and most of them have SPF. Also they are reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best, if not the best lip moisturizers. Great texture, not too bad taste and really works on my lips. Great price, too. I love anything from Nivea.