April 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT:: Suki's Tinted Moisturizer is FAR better than this one. Blends better with more coverage and more natural-looking. Won't buy this again.

okay, I added two more lippies because I've FINALLY found the best way to apply this (at least for my own face). I'm still not giving it full 5 lippies because the color selection is pretty bad (they have extremely orange tones to it & the palest shade isn't pale at all) and isn't moisturizing at all yet leaves my skin a bit shiny, but until I find a better alternative for tinted moisturizer with added SPF, I will repurchase. The packaging is awesome; you can see how much is left and you won't waste a drop because of the airless pump bottle. I find that the product by itself is VERY hard to blend into the skin, so I dilute it with a little bit of water and make it more fluid in consistency, which blends into the skin better. Diluting it with water makes the coverage weaker, but I can repeat this step again and again building up the coverage and my skin remains looking completely natural. (Do NOT try to build up without diluting.. it leaves horrible orange streak marks.. I highly recommend diluting it with water in your hand if you are planning to build up multiple layers).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by cassandrabecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this!!! I purchased this in the lightest shade available (Creme) and have no issues with the color. The reason I love it so much is that it really allows my natural skin color to shine though and just gives it a great boost and glow. That's what a TM is really for right? I use a bit of concealer under my eyes and red spots and finish with a dusting of MAC prep&prime powder and my skin is feeling amazing! Natural, healthy and moisturized. You get a good amount for the price and the packaging is cute. I am very happy with all the 100 percent pure products I have tried and will continue with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ellenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually really love this tinted moisturizer. I first mosturize with my BWC daily facial lotion. I am fair with freckles blonde with green eyes so what I did is buy both colors of this; the white peach (light) and peach bisque (medium) and I mix the two together. I don't really have to use much. Then I then top it with a little blush and a tad bit of Laura Mercer translucent pressed powder for finishing and I am super happy with the look. I look healthy and not overly made up which is a good thing and if I happen to crash out watching t.v and don't wash my face I don't have to feel terribly guilty. I love the way it feels light and breathable on my face not like the department store or drug store make ups that feel like you have a layer of plastic on by the end of the day and in which many of them do with all the silicones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by BobMoose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This TM was so DRY on my skin. I even applied it with a moisturizer under it. The color was also too dark on me. I gave it to my Mom who has a darker complextion and skin that is not dry--she tried to give it to my sister who didn't want it either for the same reasons I did not. I don't know how the word "moisturizer" is in its name as it has absolutely no moisturizing properties!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I'm an NC42 with golden undertones and chose the darkest shade TOFFEE, which doesn't suit my skin undertone well (it's more pink/orange based) but blends in well enough not to look too 'off'. The shade below TOFFEE is way too light for me. Not many colour matches available.

I have normal/combo oily skin and the formulation isn't too heavy for me. It doesn't leave a dewy finish per say, but it does not leave it looking matte or satin either. I'd say it's a slight step above the dewy finish. It looks very natural - as in it looks like I have put nothing on. It evens out my skintone a little but will not cover major blemishes (I do not have acne, scarring or anything, so it's not a problem for me)....very light coverage. It moisturises my skin without being too greasy, but can get a little oily in summer.

Lasting power isn't amazing, but I wasn't expecting it to be as it's only a TM. I use it ontop of primer and it lasts 5 hours or so before I notice fading.

The packaging is really nice - comes in an attractive pump bottle which is hygienic and less messy to use. The bottle is 50mls and should last a good while. The price is rather steep but you are paying for all natural ingredients which are better for your skin than all the cheap fillers and chemicals regular makeup uses so I'm not too fussed. I don't notice any breakouts or irritation from using this tinted moisturiser. Also contains SPF.

Overall it's an ok product but I would not repurchase - colour match is off, doesn't make much of a difference to my face and gets oily in hot weather.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by vikushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The first few days I really liked this product. It wasn't overly moisturizing, but it evened out my skin tone and was a quick and easy summer routine with a cute hygienic package. Then, I started noticing that by the end of the work day my face felt sweaty and the colour wasn't the same as when I first applied it - it was more orange. A few more days of using this, now only using half pumps so I didn't look so orange, and I broke out really bad. It has been a month now and my face isn't fully back to normal yet. Also, if you apply a second layer overtop of your first one, you will look like an oompa loompa, kind of funny (maybe even useful for halloween) but also sad - I really wanted to love this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't wear foundation daily adn hate the heavy feel in general so have tried so many tinted moisturizers over the years looking for a great balance of moisture and a very sheer wash of color. Most foundation users expect alot of coverage from titned moisturizers and claim they don't give enough. However as I don't like layering alot on my skin oddly enough all the tinted moisturizers I have tried always end up feeling like a mask and applying like foundation which is crazy. I really love so many 100% Pure products and was really hoping this TM would be it for me. It has amazing ingredients but sadly applies like a sheer light foundation. I love the great color it gives me but offers no moisture or hydration at all to my skin even when I msited with rose water underneath. I don't plan to have to use my moisturizer and this over as that defeats the purpose so sadly this is a miss for me and I don't even have dry skin (normal and clog prone) and even in the summer heat my skin didn't feel whatsoever hydrated using this. I will jsut stick with the Pomegranate SPF 20 Moisturizer which is amazing and really wish they would change it to have the same new packaging this TM has where you get every last bit of product and don't ahve to try to dig it out of a glass bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Twilite

I wanted to love this so much, since I've been trying to use more natural products.
This stuff broke me out soo bad though! I have giant zits now and they hurt! I am very very sad that I have to return this product.
The consistency is lovely, it's not runny
blends easily and smoothly
doesn't make you look shiny
The color range runs very warm. I tried the lightest color (creme) as well as the next light-medium color (white peach). I'm a C2 or NC20 in MAC, and the white peach was too dark, the creme was slightly too dark, but it wasn't too bad, however the white peach made me look orange, and both colors were too warm toned for me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

I've been using this tinted moisturizer for a week now. It's too soon to tell if my skin will freak out from it, but I'll update later if it does. So far, so good! I love that it comes in a pump and that you get almost 2 ounces. It is a little expensive, but when you consider the amount you get it's really not that bad. I'm using Peach Bisque, which is the medium shade. It's just a tad too dark for me right now, but will be perfect once it gets warmer and I'm out in the sun more. The texture is creamy and it blends easily. I've applied it with a foundation brush and my fingers and both ways work equally well. Since my skin is naturally oily I do get a little shine later in the day, but some powder on top and it's fine. It's not extremely moisturizing, but it's just enough to get rid of flakes and make my skin look smooth. Also, (and with my luck this is completely unrelated) my skin has looked 10 times better since I started using this. At first I thought it was all the antioxidants, but it may just be my skin getting a break from the foundation I was using before. Either way, if I continue to get these results I will keep purchasing and repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Jean17

I really like this TM...the only TM I'll ever be repurchasing once it is gone. It is, after all, a TM and not foundation, so you should not expect much in the way of coverage. I have the light and it works well on my fair/medium yellowish complexion.

I wear this under either Clinique Almost Powder or Superbalanced powder found...perfect combo w/ concealer if needed.