December 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Eye Primer - E.L.F. - Essential Eyelid Primer - Sheer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Caitlin99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This eye primer is great wasn't expensive and really helps your eyeshadow stay!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by angelajj74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just started using primer and this is absolutely wonderful! The difference using this primer with my eyeshadows is amazing ! I'm super excited and have found yet ANOTHER reason to love E.L.F products. :) Eyeshadow is much more dramatic and literally lasted all the live long day YES!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Soccer468

This was my first eyelid primer and it was horrible. It dried out my eyelids so I probley will not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by tellyhigh

It is cheap and works! Enough said :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by BlissLush

Love the price of this primer and it works well! Use this for daily wear. Save my TooFace Shadower Primer for occacions only. The con is the packaging. I use my fingers to smooth out the primer when applying. Most definitely will keep this in my makeup collection!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by cindymindy124

Ok so I had never had a eyelid primer before and when I started using this one I saw the difference between using a primer and not. First off with this one my eyeshadow lasted the entire day not to mention that I have oily lids and for one dollar there isn't really much to lose so I tried it out a couple of times and loved it. I would recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have super oily eyelids like me, I don't really recommend this product because the max it will make my eyeshadow hold up is 4 hours (which isn't a whole lot.) also, my eyeshadow ends up creasing and melting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by TheGingerSnap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer is a great value for the money ($1). It performs well by keeping eyeshadow in place of hours. It is a good dupe if you're curious about eyeshadow primers, but you are not yet ready to commit money to a more expensive brand.
It has a good consistency and dries quickly on the skin. It controls oil and shine on the eyelids, and helps prevent creasing. Even though I do have the more expensive Urban Decay Primer Potion, I still keep this E.L.F. primer around. I use it when I put on makeup just for a quick errand or running around (or if I'm just feeling lazy), saving my more expensive product for school/work days, etc.
For a dollar, I'd say buy it and try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by melissawallshmakeup

AAAAAmazing!!!!!!! the best primer ive ever tried!! doesnt smoge, eyeshadows dont crease!! super cheap!! highly recommended!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is probably a hit or miss for some people but i love it. I've never used a eyelid primer before, so my eyeshadow lasted (that and i always had bad quality products) i recently got nyx sex bomb palette, so i decided to grab this because i've read some good reviews about it. I'm impressed. My eyeshadow stayed on throughout the day, it looked like i had just applied it. Can't beat it for a dollar!

so update: i was using this one day and after i applied it and was letting it dry it was burning my eyelids super bad! i couldnt get it off, my eyelids were so red and sore i could cry! i threw it out, i was disappointed. i love the staying power. it did go on streaky and my eyeshadow wouldnt stick because of tha but i could live with it.