August 1, 2014 | 994 users online

Hair Treatments - DermOrganic - Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I tried the MoroccanOil and it just did NOT work for me. I hated the scent, it was way to heavy for my hair and it just didn't work for me overall. But THIS - O. Em. Gee. It's really light and has a nice, light scent. It's really helped keep my fine hair (which falls to my shoulder blades) very soft and healthy. I really recommend this oil. It's not crazy expensive like some of the others too. And what I don't get into my hair I just rub into my hands and it makes a great cuticle oil too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by xajaso

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best leave-in treatment, hands down. Moroccan oil, Paul Mitchell Enrich, etc...all great leave-ins but they weighed my hair down. This stuff supplies shine, elasticity, and moisture without heaviness or greasiness. Smells divine, too. Every Dermorganic product I have tried is fantastic. Highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a nice leave in treatment. I'm not too excited about it because it didn't perform any miracles or drastically change my hair. It does help soften my hair and leave it less frizzy, but still very dry. I picked this up for $14 at TJ Maxx about a year ago and I'm only about 1/2 way through the bottle. I mostly use a few drops before flat ironing my hair. Makes my hair nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by jenesashorti1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been searching for a leave in oil or conditioner to help bring life to my bleached blonded/ heat styled hair... after trying MANY this year with no amazing results i figured i'd give this one a try after the great reviews... And WOW this is the ONE i was looking for...after i style my hair i feel like im wearing someone elses amazing head of hair, love it.... i ordered mine from Target Online, little pricey but so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Got this on $17.50 clearance at Target ($25 at other places like Ulta-still worth $25 anyway!)
I have tried Moroccan Oil and One 'n Only argan oil treatment and I believe that DermOrganic beats the other two!
I have thick dry hair and Moroccan Oil is good (good smell) but was absorbed really quickly so it did not really work too much ended up using more than norma.
One 'n Only is too oily (think baby oil) and it does give good shine and softness but hair feels oily a day later...
Derm organic feels like liquid satin with a consistency of water-really satin like and watery and goes on smooth helping with moisture and working out that frizz.
Definately worth $25 and let me tell you have it left my hands soft as well without making them look oily/greasy like josie maran 100% argan oil treatment.
A little will definately go a long way so apply with caution. <3!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by njata

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this a single bit. It does make my hair shiny but it dries them out at the same time. they feel like straw and get really static. i also don't like the smell of this product which is really artificial.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by seekingsolutions

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My crazy, dry, frizzy, curly hair drank this like water - it couldn't get enough :) no matter how much I applied, my hair *ate* it :) obviously needed it! I backed it up with a tad rub of grapeseed oil, and my hair...is in heaven. Smells of nothing much - not sure - others noted an odour...? I didn't - comes in a tidy little package, and does what it is meant to do. LOVE! :D
EDIT: I use this at the last step - I use about 6-7 drops to break the gel cast on my curls once it is dry. Seals ends nicely!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Jesscam333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is unreal. I finally found an answer to my crazy frizzy hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by used2Baileendq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have NO IDEA what DermOrganic puts in their products (I'm thinking a pact with Satan?!?) because this product, along with the shampoo, hydrating masque and treatment spray are like NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING else I have ever used (and I'm 43 and have searched my entire life for HG products).

Right about now, I am fretting that they will discontinue or change the formulation of their hair products. (If anyone from the DermOrganic is reading...PLEASE DON'T. This stuff is like finding my follicular soul-mate!)

I have relaxed. colored AND BKT'd hair and my hair feels like silk, is not weighed down, and shiny.

This isn't a coating either, like with my Moroccan Oil products. This is legit silky, hydrated hair.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! This is an exceptional serum! Weightless on my fine, normally limp hair, this makes my hair feel silky and strong. I have the shade of naurally dark blonde/light brown, stick-straight, wimpy hair that can look greasy in an instant, and I have -never- been able to use shine serums or leave-in conditioners until now. I've been using this whole system (shampoo, daily conditioner, and leave-in) for two weeks and my hair is noticeably silkier and shinier than in many years. I wash my hair every night (condition every other night), then towel my hair, put about a penny-size pool of this in my hand, rub my hands together, and smooth this on the bottom 1/3 of my chin-length, straight hair. I sleep on it damp with a towel-covered pillow, and my hair looks and feels fantastic in the morning. I havent had to brush in over a week. If you think you can't use silicone/argan oil serums, give this a shot! I love this stuff and am going back for the large size. Oh, and it smells like lemon frosting, but the smell dissipates quickly.Wonderful! Update 3/2/13 I was so encouraged by the performance of this serum that I've tried several others I recent weeks, including Garnier, Organix, Orofluido, etc. Nothing I've tried comes close to the Dermorganic magic. Happily went back to Ulta for the larger size.