DermOrganic Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Argan Oil, Grapeseed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid (Natural Preservative), Fragrance.

on 4/14/2013 2:43:00 PM

This thing right here is my HG!!!!!
I use it every time i get out of the shower.
I use the its a 10 leave in treatment to detangle my hair, then i use the dermorganic argan oil!
It does everything it claims to do!
After one use, i could see the difference in my hair.
Before this, i used to hate the way my hair looked when i air dryed it.
But after using this, (with air dryed hair) it looked shinier, less frizzier, softer, overall healthier! The best my hair has been in years!
At first, i wasn't so sure about picking it up because my hair is thin and putting anything like serums on my hair can make make it heavy and weigh it down.
This product doesn't do this at all!
The smells is sooooooooo good! The smells lingers on my hair for at least 2 days.
I love how you don't need a lot of this, just 2 or 3 drops is needed!
I cannot live without this product!

on 3/23/2013 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this in conjunction with the masque and shampoo and find it a little heavier than I like, and doesn't really smell all that nice in my opinion- it's not bad, but it pales in comparison to Agadir Hair Oil which smells beyond divine. I think I've finally worked out the right amount to use so it doesn't weigh my hair down but I also feel like I'm not putting enough in to adequately protect my hair, so I'm going back to Agadir which is also cheaper.

***Update- October 2013***
I recently asked DermOrganic on Facebook why their packaging doesn't feature the cruelty-free bunnies, or why DermOrganic isn't featured on PETA or Choose Cruelty Free's databases (which are completely free to be apart of); they simply stated 'their products aren't tested on animals' but failed to answer my question as to why they wouldn't sign the legal documents PETA and CCF provide stating so. Surprise surprise, they deleted my comment and the comments others made on the matter also. Shady. I've since binned all of the products I bought and will NOT be repurchasing until I see their name on one of the lists.

on 3/13/2013 10:19:00 PM

I love this stuff. I tried the MoroccanOil and it just did NOT work for me. I hated the scent, it was way to heavy for my hair and it just didn't work for me overall. But THIS - O. Em. Gee. It's really light and has a nice, light scent. It's really helped keep my fine hair (which falls to my shoulder blades) very soft and healthy. I really recommend this oil. It's not crazy expensive like some of the others too. And what I don't get into my hair I just rub into my hands and it makes a great cuticle oil too!

on 3/9/2013 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best leave-in treatment, hands down. Moroccan oil, Paul Mitchell Enrich, etc...all great leave-ins but they weighed my hair down. This stuff supplies shine, elasticity, and moisture without heaviness or greasiness. Smells divine, too. Every Dermorganic product I have tried is fantastic. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

It's a nice leave in treatment. I'm not too excited about it because it didn't perform any miracles or drastically change my hair. It does help soften my hair and leave it less frizzy, but still very dry. I picked this up for $14 at TJ Maxx about a year ago and I'm only about 1/2 way through the bottle. I mostly use a few drops before flat ironing my hair. Makes my hair nice and smooth.

I've been searching for a leave in oil or conditioner to help bring life to my bleached blonded/ heat styled hair... after trying MANY this year with no amazing results i figured i'd give this one a try after the great reviews... And WOW this is the ONE i was looking for...after i style my hair i feel like im wearing someone elses amazing head of hair, love it.... i ordered mine from Target Online, little pricey but so worth it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Got this on $17.50 clearance at Target ($25 at other places like Ulta-still worth $25 anyway!)
I have tried Moroccan Oil and One 'n Only argan oil treatment and I believe that DermOrganic beats the other two!
I have thick dry hair and Moroccan Oil is good (good smell) but was absorbed really quickly so it did not really work too much ended up using more than norma.
One 'n Only is too oily (think baby oil) and it does give good shine and softness but hair feels oily a day later...
Derm organic feels like liquid satin with a consistency of water-really satin like and watery and goes on smooth helping with moisture and working out that frizz.
Definately worth $25 and let me tell you have it left my hands soft as well without making them look oily/greasy like josie maran 100% argan oil treatment.
A little will definately go a long way so apply with caution. <3!

on 2/28/2013 4:57:00 AM

I don't like this a single bit. It does make my hair shiny but it dries them out at the same time. they feel like straw and get really static. i also don't like the smell of this product which is really artificial.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My crazy, dry, frizzy, curly hair drank this like water - it couldn't get enough :) no matter how much I applied, my hair *ate* it :) obviously needed it! I backed it up with a tad rub of grapeseed oil, and my hair...is in heaven. Smells of nothing much - not sure - others noted an odour...? I didn't - comes in a tidy little package, and does what it is meant to do. LOVE! :D
EDIT: I use this at the last step - I use about 6-7 drops to break the gel cast on my curls once it is dry. Seals ends nicely!

on 2/24/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product is unreal. I finally found an answer to my crazy frizzy hair!!!

Top Rated DermOrganic Products