October 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by missy44

Love this product. Have some in Benefit and life this $1 brand and color and staying power even better!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by giainjersey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't expect much for $1 it had a really nice color payoff but too frosty for my liking. I can't speak for the longevity because the handful times I tried it on I wiped it off within 5 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really, for a buck? Go out and buy whatever colors you can find of E.L.F.'s color sticks because they're worth the price. Each one has different ranges in colors and gives different effects. And frankly, for the price, you can have a lot of fun with these. Why pay a lot more for a fancy branded name when you can buy a bunch of these?
Pink Lemonade is really a shade deeper than you would expect it to be. It's a beautiful color to work with on your skin. On your cheeks, it's a pretty color, similar to a flush or as if you're blushing. Under your eyes, in the crease of your eyes, it's absolutely beautiful. Blended in, it opens your eyes and deepens them. On your cheeks, on the apple, in the contour or as a highlighter, again, it blends to a natural rosy color. On your lips, add some clear lip gloss and they're a pretty simple rose color. This stick really does work all over. It's a great year-round color, too.
It has the traditional orange scent that smells really good, but disappears as soon as you blend it in. The stick is a little hard, but it is blendable. I like to add some moisturizer with my blending sponge as I'm buffing it in on my cheeks to give it more of a natural look and spreadability. I find it works best with my Cynthia Rowley precision blending sponge in application.
Great natural look, costs a buck, easy to use, multi-tasker, great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I love this little stick. I use it as a blush, first I dab the ELF kabuki brush into it and then buff all over my cheeks. Such a pretty, fresh pink that looks natural as a blush. Buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by leyla625

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using the same one for about 2 years and quite like it. I just use it as a cream blush and the pigment is wonderful, really lasts all day! It spreads easily, if I apply a bit too much I give an extra rub right away and it blends in nicely. Adding more is just as easy! For the cost of a dollar you cant ask much more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I actually really like this product. I don't think I've ever used it when I first apply my makeup in the morning, but I ALWAYS have it in my purse for a midday touchup. Is it the most pigmented? No. Is it the best? No. Is it cheap, portable, and blendable? Yes! I love to swipe this and spotlight on my cheeks and blend them in with my fingers for a little flush while I'm out. Best way to stop looking tired and bored. It's really nice and tiny so it takes up almost no room. I naturally have extremely red cheeks and look much more sickly than most people when I don't have a flush so I'm never without a stick blush in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this stick, but I doubt I'd buy another. As far as pros go, it has a very nice and blendable color on my neutral, ivory skin. It just looks fresh and dewy, and I like it more than a powder blush. I imagine that this color would flatter most skintones, actually. It does look rather harse when swatched, but it's really pretty when you blend it.

That being said....there are some serious cons, too. For one, it's an "all over stick", but I see it as just a blush. When I used this product on my lips, I looked like a 13 year old from the 80's that just started wearing makeup. Yikes. It's so flamboyantly glitter- dark pink and....just no. Besides the color, it also DRIED out my lips, and I mean dried. It dried them out in like....5 minutes, and did not feel good at all. That being said, it worries me to use this on my cheeks for fear of drying/irritation, but I've used it twice and haven't noticed anything yet, so we'll see. Lastly, the smell is not great. Again, it reminds me of something cheap for a very young girl.....too chemical-fruity. Not a fan.

I'd say to try this if you want a creme blush to wear every once in a while. You can't go too wrong for $1. But it's nowhere near an HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product! I have another one of these in Golden Peach, which I was not too impressed with... but I do really like this one. It smells nice... almost like lemonade, even. The color payoff is great. It works like a cream blush. Rub a little on your cheeks (either directly from the rube or with your fingers) and then blend it into your skin with your fingers. Works really well and gives a nice rosy glow to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by franzvonstuck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was hooked on this product in a Lisa Eldridge video called "morning after make up". She used it as a cream blush and as she has the same skintone as I have, I thought, Iīd give it a try.
The stick is dirt cheap, I paid not even 2 Euros for the stick. Amazing price.
Iīm pale (MAC NC 20, BB sand, Bourjois vanilla 52) and literally have no colour in my cheeks, meaning I look pale and struggle with dullness in my complexion. Furthermore, my skin can get dry and flaky in wintertime.
Powder rouge, as lovely as my MAC pinch me blush is, can unfortunately add to this problems, especially in wintertime.
Cream blush is always a good option to not only give my cheeks a little bit of colour, but also a certain glow, that counteracts the dullness of my complexion.
The colour stick in pink lemonade looks a little scary if you see the colour for the first time. I saw it in swatches and thought it too dark and bright. Add the little sparkle in the stick and I thought, Iīd get the eighties disco look with this stick.
But donīt be scared of the colour and the sparkles. This really can help you to get a glowy, dewy, flushed look on your cheeks.
The first time I applied it, I just slapped it over my make up to see, what the texture and pigmentation is like.
And I was surprised in a very postitive way.
The pigmentation is not that heavy and you can blend it easily into your skin. You can just blend it with your fingers and make it part of your skin, so it looks all natural and pretty.
On my skin, once blended, it turns into a lovely rosy shade with a subtle shimmer in it.
The deal with the shimmer is, that in wintertime when skinīs dull and lifeless, this shimmer, which might be a little over top in summertime sunlight, gives you just the right amount of glow, that often lacks.
The key is the proper blending of the product. No use in putting it on top of already powdered skin, I use it just diretcly after I put my liquid foundation on and the warmth of my fingers just makes it seamlessly blend into the foundation. I donīt use powder on my skin anyway, so I canīt tell you, how the stick would look with powder on top. But I think using powder on top ruins the finish of the creamblush in my opinion.
I canīt judge the effect of this stick on other skin types or skin colours, but for me, it works.
I had cream blushes from Bobbi Brown that didnīt work as well as this stick.
Really makes me look all glowing and healthy for a really amazing price.
Recommended for pale skins and especially in wintertime to add a little va-va-voom to your cheeks and complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by emilee246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is really good. it last SO long. I love the creamy texture. I have fair skin so a little goes a LONG way. its 1 buck so cheap!