April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I actually really like this product. I don't think I've ever used it when I first apply my makeup in the morning, but I ALWAYS have it in my purse for a midday touchup. Is it the most pigmented? No. Is it the best? No. Is it cheap, portable, and blendable? Yes! I love to swipe this and spotlight on my cheeks and blend them in with my fingers for a little flush while I'm out. Best way to stop looking tired and bored. It's really nice and tiny so it takes up almost no room. I naturally have extremely red cheeks and look much more sickly than most people when I don't have a flush so I'm never without a stick blush in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really do like this stick, but I doubt I'd buy another. As far as pros go, it has a very nice and blendable color on my neutral, ivory skin. It just looks fresh and dewy, and I like it more than a powder blush. I imagine that this color would flatter most skintones, actually. It does look rather harse when swatched, but it's really pretty when you blend it.

That being said....there are some serious cons, too. For one, it's an "all over stick", but I see it as just a blush. When I used this product on my lips, I looked like a 13 year old from the 80's that just started wearing makeup. Yikes. It's so flamboyantly glitter- dark pink and....just no. Besides the color, it also DRIED out my lips, and I mean dried. It dried them out in like....5 minutes, and did not feel good at all. That being said, it worries me to use this on my cheeks for fear of drying/irritation, but I've used it twice and haven't noticed anything yet, so we'll see. Lastly, the smell is not great. Again, it reminds me of something cheap for a very young girl.....too chemical-fruity. Not a fan.

I'd say to try this if you want a creme blush to wear every once in a while. You can't go too wrong for $1. But it's nowhere near an HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product! I have another one of these in Golden Peach, which I was not too impressed with... but I do really like this one. It smells nice... almost like lemonade, even. The color payoff is great. It works like a cream blush. Rub a little on your cheeks (either directly from the rube or with your fingers) and then blend it into your skin with your fingers. Works really well and gives a nice rosy glow to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by franzvonstuck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was hooked on this product in a Lisa Eldridge video called "morning after make up". She used it as a cream blush and as she has the same skintone as I have, I thought, Iīd give it a try.
The stick is dirt cheap, I paid not even 2 Euros for the stick. Amazing price.
Iīm pale (MAC NC 20, BB sand, Bourjois vanilla 52) and literally have no colour in my cheeks, meaning I look pale and struggle with dullness in my complexion. Furthermore, my skin can get dry and flaky in wintertime.
Powder rouge, as lovely as my MAC pinch me blush is, can unfortunately add to this problems, especially in wintertime.
Cream blush is always a good option to not only give my cheeks a little bit of colour, but also a certain glow, that counteracts the dullness of my complexion.
The colour stick in pink lemonade looks a little scary if you see the colour for the first time. I saw it in swatches and thought it too dark and bright. Add the little sparkle in the stick and I thought, Iīd get the eighties disco look with this stick.
But donīt be scared of the colour and the sparkles. This really can help you to get a glowy, dewy, flushed look on your cheeks.
The first time I applied it, I just slapped it over my make up to see, what the texture and pigmentation is like.
And I was surprised in a very postitive way.
The pigmentation is not that heavy and you can blend it easily into your skin. You can just blend it with your fingers and make it part of your skin, so it looks all natural and pretty.
On my skin, once blended, it turns into a lovely rosy shade with a subtle shimmer in it.
The deal with the shimmer is, that in wintertime when skinīs dull and lifeless, this shimmer, which might be a little over top in summertime sunlight, gives you just the right amount of glow, that often lacks.
The key is the proper blending of the product. No use in putting it on top of already powdered skin, I use it just diretcly after I put my liquid foundation on and the warmth of my fingers just makes it seamlessly blend into the foundation. I donīt use powder on my skin anyway, so I canīt tell you, how the stick would look with powder on top. But I think using powder on top ruins the finish of the creamblush in my opinion.
I canīt judge the effect of this stick on other skin types or skin colours, but for me, it works.
I had cream blushes from Bobbi Brown that didnīt work as well as this stick.
Really makes me look all glowing and healthy for a really amazing price.
Recommended for pale skins and especially in wintertime to add a little va-va-voom to your cheeks and complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by emilee246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is really good. it last SO long. I love the creamy texture. I have fair skin so a little goes a LONG way. its 1 buck so cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It looks very pretty and natural as a cheek color as long as you blend it well, but I could not bring myself to try it on my lips because of the smell. It is SOO bad. The only thing I can compare it to is the gross liquid soap they have in public restrooms. Thank goodness the smell goes away after you apply and blend it. But for $1 can you really go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

i love that you can use this on your lips and cheeks. i havent ever used creme blush so ill have to play around with it for a little, but as for the lips omg this gives my lips a beautiful stain. since the opening of the tube is so wide i bought a elf concealer brush to apply it and it works perfectly. it gives a nice shine on its own but if your looking for major shine just add clear gloss on top. loving this line more and more :) i got this in pink lemonade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by mailife4

I bought the pink lemonade stick on a whim to try out. I can say for just a $1, it's a great find. The color looks intense in the tube so a little goes a long way. But once you blend in with either a brush or fingers (I do this), the color goes to a nice flush pink color. There is shimmer in it and it does blend nicely to my skin.

For the most part, this is my everyday blush replacing my mac. I had good results from this product so I won't discourage anyone from buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by plummykeen

I SO wanted to like this product, mostly because I saw Lisa Eldridge use it... Unfortunately it really emphasizes my pores and can look a bit frosty and dry on the skin, on the lips it's even worse... looks a bit like cheap play makeup for little girls. The price is amazing... but I do believe you get what you pay for. Sadly won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did not work for me. The consistancy of the blush is garbage and it applys terribly. The good thing is that it was $1 probably the cheapest product I have bought which is good cause I didn't like it. I will not be repurchasing this.