Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my favorite concealer, ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My two fav concealers are this one and the Hourglass one but they're both for very diff uses. This one's for truly severe skin problems (it can be drying though so I wouldn't use it on flaking skin)--it's literally like if you were to cover them completely (but be sure to buy the right colour or if you want, to buy a lighter colour than your skin tone and then blend it with foundation--imo it's easier to work with lighter colours). It's also really good covering veins and stuff like that (I have a visible vein on my brow bone and it's just gone with this--speaking of browbones, it's also really good as a matte highlighter on your browbones, eyes, cheeks, &c). It's extremely versatile too--you can use it on your body (I covered up a skin rash with it) or you can use it to make sure your lipstick doesn't bleed, or you can use it as eyeshadow primer. It also lasts forever despite the small tube--a little bit goes a really long way. It's important though to make sure it photographs well on you before you buy it bc sometimes the colours can look natural in store but with flash be too pale and make the concealer noticeable.

This is my favorite makeup product ever!!!!! And I'm not exaggerating,this really changed my life. I've suffered from severe acne since I was 10 years old. So when I say I've tried everything to cover my acne I'm serious. I've tried a lot of concealers and some are good,they cover,but they're cakey.or they fade,or they look to obvious,but this concealer omg it's amazing!!!! I love the texture it's super light and liquid and it doesn't feel greasy at all,and it dries to like a matte but not too matte finish,it looks like skin,like you're not wearing anything,but it has an awesome awesome full coverage,and it doesn't make my acne worse,which most concealers do. This is definitely not for the under eye area,since it could be drying,it's more for covering imperfections. The packaging is awesome and very hygienic since your not opening a pot and having all the air in to it and dipping your fingers in it,it's easy to squish out of the tube,it blends super easy,it lasts forever a small amount goes a long way. I seriously can not recommend this enough! If this was 100 dlls I'd buy it ,it's that good!

This stuff is a life changer seriously. I used to be the girl that wasn't super into paying a greater amount for makeup because I figured it's all the same, just because its pricier doesn't mean it's better.. You know what I mean. But let me tell you after this one product I have transitioned completely. I used to use Maybelline concealer that was just your basic cover up. Then my friend told me she got this new concealer because she saw that Jessie James (country singer) uses it and so she bought it. She told me it literally covered everything and some days she only used this concealer, and I just had to get it. So o caved and bought it because I'm Italian and we have unsightly bags under our eyes in the morning and Maybelline just wasn't doing the job. I bought mine from sephora for $38 with tax I believe. When it arrived i ironically had a blemish on my cheek that I couldn't get covered up enough to my liking and I had a date that night. So I thougt what better timing than to use this now. It was wonderful the coverage is without a doubt perfection. And it blended well with my skin tone which is even better. Plus when I woke up the next day for work I put a little under my eyes and my bags were gone! This product is awesome and a little bit of it goes a LONG way trust me. I've had mine since before this summer and I bet it'll last until at least spring of 2016. Definitely a good buy!

Covers well, wish it had more full of a coverage, its like a medium coverage. And it photographs nicely.... very natural looking that's why I use it :) Let's just say people commented on how much they loved me "without makeup" when I switched to this as a foundation from MAC. I do think it makes my non-makeup face look crappy after awhile of use- maybe it dries it out or something? But for work or going out its fine, covers blemishes seamlessly.

This is by far the best concealer I have tried! You only need the tinniest drop of this product to cover anything on your face. I only use this concealer to cover pimples and acne scars and it is amazing! It also lasts all day, even through sweaty workouts. During winter, it does tend to cling to dry spots, so make sure you are using a good moisturizer. I think the price is reasonable for the quality of the product and the fact that it takes forever to finish a whole tube. I recommend this concealer to everybody!!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This concealer is high coverage as the name I have Asian brown skin and have medium to dark eye bags and under eye circles and two dabs of concealer of this magic does the trick!

It dries matte which looks absolutely beautiful
On the skin.

Cons: the concealer is pricey

My all time favorite concealer. I have this in #5,6,7 and can either use them individually or mixed some together to match my tan. I find the formula too thick to use on my under eye area so I only use it for blemishes or red area. I've been using these for a couple of years now and it has not yet broke me out. A little goes a long way so the product lasts a long time.

This concealer is literally my HG product. I cannot imagine going without this product. This is my first makeup purchase and have never found another concealer for blemishes better than this. It dries to a matte finish. It lasts nearly for the whole day. It is waterproof so it won't smudge that easily.
The main problem with this concealer is the shade selection. I was told to get a shade no. 6 but my skin tone is way too dark for it, almost look like a highlight instead of a concealer. But 7 would be too dark for my skin. The girl working at the MUFE counter explained to me that the full cover concealer formula tends to oxidise after applying it from the tube, so she would normally chooses a lighter shade instead of the actual shade or a darker one to prevent obvious oxidised concealer marks on the face.
Overall, this concealer provides amazing coverage whilst I have never broken out from this. But the shade selection can be improved.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Favorite concealer in the whole world. It doesn't break me out and it really does last! Only complaint I have is that it can make my blemishes slightly patchy if my skin is dry and can separate a little if I'm too oily, but it's mostly something I can live with and just prepare for.