December 18, 2014 | 1037 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sonia Kashuk - Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (tube)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by meanie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use a tinted moisturizer (which came in a pump bottle) by Sonia Kashuk many years ago which I recall being pretty decent.

Anyways, I really wanted to like this tinted moisturizer. The price is right and Linen is a good color match for my light Asian skin. Unfortunately, this broke me out terribly. At first, I wasn't sure if this TM was the culprit so I kept using it for about a month. My face didn't clear up until I stopped using it.

Aside from breaking me out, I thought this product was just okay. It's a bit dry and matte for my taste. I prefer more of a dewy finish.

Needless to say, I did not finish the product and do not plan on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Love, Love, Love this SK tinted moisturizer! I've been using it for years and I swear by it. I absolutely hate the feel of foundation on my face and over the years I've started getting redness in the cheek and nose area. A bit of the SK Hidden Agenda Concealer and this tinted moisturizer covers those issues perfectly. It evens out my skin tone without greasiness, dryness, or a mask-like feel. Instead I get a dewy glow. I even mix some of the SK illuminator with this moisturizer if I need an extra boost, especially for those extremely tired mornings or if I had one too many cocktails the prior evening. It never creates an acne problem for me. And it lasts FOREVER. I buy a tube of this about every 9-10 months. All I need is a small dab that I mix on the back of my hand and then apply sparingly to the areas of my face where I feel that I do require coverage. I have light skin and I find that the Linen works very well for my tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MapleBlossom2

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for several years and never realized until looking at the swatch how much this oxidizes! Having said that, it is a no-brainer to slap on, good consistency, light coverage, and nice packaging and price. I am about NC30 and wear this in Beige.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Greensleeves27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Another product which turned my super fair skin orange. I'm making an appointment with the dermatologist instead. Wish me luck.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by feeef89

About a week ago I looked in the mirror at a party and was horrified. All the makeup I pile on and my acne is still showing through terribly. Not only that but I finally felt like my acne was simply getting out of control and I needed to try something new. So I decided to stop wearing all this makeup that was bogging down my skin and not even covering my acne. That was a HUGE decision because I like most women have not gone without makeup in years and use it as a safety blanket and feel vulnerable and exposed without foundation. So I skipped the layers: 2 foundations, concealer, powder, bronzer, eyeshadow, etc. I only applied blush and mascara with my usual moisturizer and wiped my face with Hydrogen Peroxide (HP) twice a day. It felt great to "bare it all" in public and not care what anyone thinks. Loved the feeling. After about a week my skin actually started to improve, the HP helps a lot! Redness and acne calmed down noticeably and my skin just looked better. But still my old acne scars, some redness, and under-eye circles were staring me down. So I hit the web to research BB creams and found some good reviews about one of L'Oreals BB creams but no local stores seemed to carry that one so I decided to keep looking around in Target and see what else is available. I saw this tinted moisturizer and decided to give it a shot. I've never tried a TM before but it sounded a lot better than foundation. It was pretty pricey, almost $14 before tax. It has 1.75 oz (most tubes are 1 oz so I'm loving that extra .75 oz for about the same price) in a cute long squeeze tube. I bought the second shade Linen and I'm in between 150 and 180 in Revlon ColorStay, 130 in Revlon Nearly Naked, LF4 in Flower, and around a NC20 in Mac. I'm of Arab heritage with pale hazel/gray eyes, medium brown hair, and a pale, slightly yellow skin-tone that slightly tans and doesn't burn in the sun. Also, lately my skin has been a bit dry. Now for the actual product: I like it! It gives your face that extra something to even it out a bit and just make your skin look naturally nice. It DOES NOT look like you obviously have it on like foundation does especially over acne areas. It looks natural. Being a tinted moisturizer I didn't expect it to mask my flaws or anything. It covers a bit and just gives a lovely healthy glow. It has been three days now and I am really glad I bought it. So far I have not noticed any break-outs apart from the stuff that is already there. So if your skin needs a break give this a shot, I think you will like it too! ---This is my first review on this site, so if it helped you in any way please leave a thumbs up! <3

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a tinted moisturizer so I don't expect a ton of coverage. I use the lightest shade (Fair) and it is definitely only a tiny amount of coverage. If you have a lot of redness, this won't do anything for you. It feels light on my skin though which is great for humid, summer days. I just have to rely on my trusty concealer also. I imagine the coverage could be buildable. There is no orange tint which is my favorite thing about this TM. It is a bit pricey, but the tube is big and I only need a pea size amount for my whole face. Overall, it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MACmamax2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont like wearing foundation so I figured tinted moisturizer would be best. It does! It evens out the skin, looks natural and I definitely recommend it if you don't like wearing foundation. It is pretty pricey for a drugstore product and recently it went up a few dollars ive noticed. Also, you can only get it at target

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's sitting in my foundation/tinted moisturizer box and has literally been untouched for months. I look at it time and again and once in awhile will give it a try. But I am always left feeling like I should have never put it on. I don't get why it's labeled radiant...because in it's meager attempt of advertising, this does not make me feel radiant. It leaves my skin feeling oily, oxidizes every time I put it on, and just sort of just sits on the skin. What makes it worse is that I feel it on my skin. It feels almost like sunscreen. That sticky feeling I don't like. Definitely would not repurchase and I have not thrown it out yet because I feel so guilty for wasting my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by alyssa1312

I love this tinted moisturizer! I was so sick of worrying about being orange or having my make up be caked up so I wanted to try something lighter. I went to target to buy the physicians formula bb cream but realized the lightest color was still way to dark for me and decided to give this a try. I'm so happy I did! It doesn't cover everything. I have to use it with some concealer for my acne scars but that's fine with me! It gives me enough coverage to feel comfortable but not too much. It looks like I'm not even wearing makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by JennaLia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for many months now. I don't remember if this broke me out or not but if it did it wasn't bad enough to stop using it since I'm still using it to this day.
I usually put on moisturizer then primer before using this and sometimes add it on with another foundation.

For me it really brightens my face and it doesn't leave me too oily so
I can usually skip the powder.I got the lightest shade and it is a tad to light for me but I can ge away with it. I usually use this if I'm in a rush or in the mood for ligher coverage

Negatives:
-Does not last all day (maybe 4-6 hours)
-Does not cover imperfections, light coverage
-Not the best variety of shades

I might repurchase again but I'm getting into the trend of
bb-creams now so it will probably replace this (: