September 1, 2014 | 1929 users online

Mascara - Korres - Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by pastelflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite everyday mascara! It applies easily without clumping and does a great job of fully covering my lashes with one application.
I feel like it coats my eyelashes and makes them stand out better without giving me a "false eyelashes" or "made up" look. I can also add another layer or two for more definition and color if needed.
It stays on my lashes no matter how many layers I wear, with no smudging or flaking, and still comes off easily with make-up remover wipes. I've re-purchased this three times and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by naturalbeautycare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was initially attracted to this product because of other Korres mascara ratings on the Environmental Working Group's Cosmetics Database. I saw that the toxicity scores were lower than those of some other products. While this specific product is not listed on that website, I took the other ratings to be a positive sign for this one.

I've been happy with the way this mascara performs. I don't think I'm very high-maintenance in terms of mascara expectations, but I do like a nice consistency that doesn't clump. This doesn't go on too thick, and allows for multiple layers. If you're looking for volume, I'm not sure if you would be happy with this. It's great for lengthening, but doesn't have any major "plumping" effects.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Louise

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mascaras are like jeans in that you have to try a lot on before you find one that fits. I have used high end and low end. One of my all time faves it Dior Iconic. But that carries a hefty price tag. I am on my fourth tube already but am always on the lookout for the Holy Grail or something new and different. I have average lashes so that it why I used the Dior so that I could have long thick and curled lashes. Sometimes the Dior can clump or at least look a little but clumpy. A friend gave me the Korres to try. The brush is very nice. It is tapered and just the right amount comes onto the brush. You can put many layers of this on and because the brush works so nicely, your lashes will stay separated. Korres makeup is natural. There are B vitamins and rice bran in this so everything is good for you,especially the finished effect of your eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Good black colour and no flaking or smudging. Plus it's all natural. Perfect for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by yuigi

I've been looking high and low for a natural mascara with staying power. This mascara is quite amazing. I have slightly hooded eyes so mascara tends to rub off onto my lids. That has not happened with this mascara. It lengthens my lashes, but does not dry them out. It holds curls pretty decently. Decent brush, lovely formula. A keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Most drugstore and dept. store mascaras really irritate my eyes. So, I gravitate toward natural/organic mascaras. So far, this is my favorite. No irritation, no flaky bits on my face and no under-eye circles. This lengthens more than any other mascara I've tried. Does not do much for volume, but that's ok. I have it in black.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Amarah

Great everyday mascara. Glides on smoothly with no clumps, and doesn't flake easily - lashes still feel supple and the end of the day and not crunchy. My biggest complaint is that it's not waterproof, but finding a green/natural mascara in a waterproof formula that works well has proven to be elusive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by maryamaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara a lot. I already have long, dark lashes, so I use this for a little extra definition. It's definitely not the kind of mascara you can layer for a super-dramatic look, but it's good for everyday, natural-looking wear. It defines lashes well, but I'm not sure it lengthens much. It doesn't flake at all and I've rarely had issues with it running.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is very little I do not like about this mascara. I have dark brown lashes that are decently long. This gives me wonderful length. The brush aids in making my lashes look WISPY, not spidery, and I use between two and three coats every time I use this mascara. It does not dry my lashes out, and have had no trouble with it flaking. The brush head is a midgrade brush, that is great for building length and great for the lower lashes as well. I did not find this mascara to give me great volume. For an amped up, natural look, this is def my to go to!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

I recently received a sample of this mascara and was eager to try it, because I am constantly on the hunt for the mascara of my dreams - and I have tried everything from the most expensive brands to drugstore versions. I was happily surprised at how much I love this mascara - it's not gimmicky at all (no battery-operated swiveling wands or spherical tips here), but Korres managed to get the important details right. The wand is not too wide (hello, Benefit Bad Gal) or long, it's a nice deep black, and most importantly of all, the formula of the mascara itself is excellent. During my mascara quest, I had resigned myself to the fact that while virtually all mascaras apply smoothly at the beginning, they inevitably become much drier and clumpier within a few uses. Not this one, though...I have not noticed any significant change in the performance of the mascara at all since I began using it more than a month ago. It is as wet, smooth, and easy to separate (yet quick-drying) as the first day that I opened the tube. It also does not smudge, even in high heat and humidity, and is easily removed at the end of the day. This mascara is well worth the price, and I will definitely purchase a full-sized tube once my sample is finally done.