April 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by DoeRaeMe

What a load of crap this was. I, too, was suckered into by this crappy product from a youtube guru and wow, what a disappointment this was. I applied one coat, it held for a minute, I applied two coats, it held for a few minutes, so I applied three...it only last an hour. You might as well rub shoe polish on your eyelashes because that's basically what this garbage does- it only shines your lashes. Where's the volume that it supposedly promised? I would have to say though, this was the only mascara that didn't irritate my eyes if it accidently wound up in my eye. But, other than that, it deserves to be in the garbage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObsessed911

I'm surprised at how many negative reviews there are on this mascara. This is probably one of my all time favorite mascaras. It doesn't flake or smear, I love the brush, and this mascara makes my eyelashes soo thick without making them clump together.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So heres my deal- a youtube guru HIGHLY recommended this so I got it the other day and wore it for the first (and only time) yesterday. It didn't seem to do much at all. I used 3 coats and I was not happy with the results still. My lashes didn't really look thicker or more voluminous, just darker and kinda messy. Plus it clumped and got all over the bottom of my eyes after 2 hours at work. Woo. I hate writing bad reviews but I don't like this at all. Never using again prolly

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara has a semi liquid formula with a decent sized bristle brush. It served perfectly as a volumizing mascara, no length. Although it flaked all around my eyes before my 3rd period P.E class at school, which definitely made it a huge miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by imnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mascara is one of the best ive tried. it builds volume as soon as you apply it and it doesnt flake after a while
i wore it to a dance showcase and it stayed on without smudging or flaking so i guess it works :)
i got it on sale for $10 in australia (make up is ridiculously over priced here)
it makes my eyelashes look much longer if you curl it before and after

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Missryecakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This prodict does make your lashes have more volume , however by the third ue it started clumping my lashes. It didnt make them long at all and most of tje mascara would clump at the bottom of my lashes. I used a leng lengthing mascara with it however it made my lashes feel heavy and gross. I dont reccomend buying this. Honestly it isnt good and eventually.its going to clump for you too. Save ur money and buy a different product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by teenyouthglow16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Rimmel London has great mascaras! I've used the regular volume flash mascara and that one's great too. My eyelashes look so much thicker and longer too! Since the tip is so big it'll be a problem for putting it on lower lashes. That wasn't an issue for me because I can't do it regardless -_- The only problem I had with this was that it flakes. I only put 1 application on and by the end of the day, I see flakes of mascara all under my eye! This is the only reason I wouldn't buy it again. Other people here don't seem to have a problem with that so someone could give this a product a try anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by kimannj

I love this mascara - it does exactly what it says and I find it much better than a lot of the high end mascaras I've tried in the past. Gives great thick, black lashes. I've never had any problems with flaking or clumping as others have described.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 4:05:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the most cheapest and accessible mascara I know of. And it's actually good. I live in Australia where cosmetics are ridiculously overpriced, and I managed to get this on sale from $15 at $10. It's marketed as a volumizing mascara, which it performs adequately in, but it isn't your L'Oreal voluminous. It's just one of those good quality, everyday, fail-proof mascaras. Nothing fancy or new, but still manages to tick all the boxes - provides ample volume, lengthens to an extent, and applies a rich black coating. I experienced absolutely no clumping or smudging, which is a HUGE must for me in any mascara. For the price, you can't go wrong. If I wasn't such a mascara junkie and constantly wanting to try something else, I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by cgjf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful, awful mascara! Clumps and smudges galore, even after first applying it, I had panda eyes, not a good look along with the clumps at the end of my lashes! Save your money and buy something else!