October 26, 2014 | 1224 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara to use if you like to layer coats. It's not too wet, so it really helps thicken and lengthen lashes. Loved it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by celinew167

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is so far one of my faves. It's sorta liquidy but not to the point that it's crazy like just the right amount. It doesn't clump at all and it's not waterproof but it sometimes seems like it is. The packaging probs isn't the most sanitary cuz it comes in a little tube and you open it and the mascara's in there. So someone could just try it on in store and you wouldn't know. I forget how much it was I think around $7-9 so not too bad. Overall I love it and would totally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kiwwigirl101

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
-great lengthinging
-doesnt clump
-easy to remove
-no fallout
-Very natural and soft

Cons:
-writing on packaging wears off so you cant even tell what it is
-Doesnt volumize
-In my opinion, slightly expensive for a drugstore mascara

I like this mascara for putting of the tips of my eyelashes on top of a clear to make it look like im not wearing mascara. It REALLY lengthens the tips of it. But... The name of the product is not accurate. It volumizes zip. Zero. If you have thick lashes i would recogmend this but if you dont then... it is likely not a good fit for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would give this mascara 5 stars just because it stays on all day, but I don't like the look it gives me. I like my mascara to separate my lashes, but this makes them clumpy. The brush is large too so it's hard to coat the little lashes. It's cheap though and once it's on my lashes are soft and it stays put!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara was a $7 mistake. I purchased it in black and was very excited to try it. I did not stumble across MakeupAlley soon enough or I would have saved my $7 and time wasted.

When I can actually apply it evenly without stabbing myself in the eye with the flimsy, needle thin wand, it actaully doesn't look half bad. The wand is so very thin and delicate that I thought MAYBE I had just purchased a bad one...until I read the reviews and realized that others feel the same way. I dont expect to get too many uses out of this tube as the wand will not hold up to more than 10 times of being inserted and extracted from the tube without snapping in half. It is already severly bent and I've only used it 3 times....and all 3 times I was extremely gentle with it.

Will not purchase again....ever

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Daniizle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the ELECTRIC BLUE mascara, not the black one. I've been wanting to try blue mascara for a while, and I finally gave in. I had heard that Hard Candy made great colored mascaras, but as it turns out, that's not the case- at least for me. Maybe it's because my eyelashes are dark and the dye doesn't show up or something. But I wouldn't recommend this product. It gives a blue tint that's actually kind of pretty, so I guess I'll use it once in a while, but if you are looking for a blue that actually shows up and looks like blue, don't waste your $8 on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by FarAwayGalaxies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for an amazing mascara that gives FULLNESS and VOLUME for MONTHS now and while this isn't perfect, it does the trick! The brush is wide and the bristles are spaced the perfect length apart which I love because it really seems to grab every lash individually and separate while volumizing. It's a liquidy mascara so you'll have to be careful you don't get it on your eyelids, but it coats like a dream and really does give me that thick lash I'm looking for.

Also!!! A huge plus is that when they dry they are SO SOFT! I love that!
Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by strangexstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! People have actually asked me if my eyelashes were real or fake because this stuff makes them look perfect. Easy to open package and easy to apply. When it comes to removal I'd use an eye makeup removal wipe or liquid first before swimming or going in the shower. I've used a lot of different mascaras before including ulta, avon and mary kay and this stuff just beats out the competition! Best of all, Hard Candy is NOT tested on animals.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is absolutely terrible. I bought it on a whim, and couldn't be more disappointed with it. It doesn't hold a curl, it is spidery and clumpy, does nothing for length or volume. It looks really sloppy. Would not recommend whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by SparrowLight1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara primarily because I am attempting to phase out products tested on animals in my cosmetics usage. This is affordable, and also not awful. I have naturally pale, straight lashes of average length and thickness. I had tried a tiny sample tube of several Hard Candy mascaras in the past, and they were extremely dry, clumpy, and gross. However, this is just the issue with samples. When I bought a new tube of Ginormous Lash, I found myself with an extremely natural (meaning no clumps or goopy effect), lengthened and emphasized lash that made me think of old-fashioned glamour rather than huge, bushy lashes. Thumbs up, especially for only $6 USD.