November 29, 2014 | 928 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Does its job in application very well. Soft. Comes with a little reclosable pouch. Price is so reasonable.

CONS: None for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to apply my powder foundation based on the glowing reviews here. While the brush is well made and densely packed with bristles that pick up, distribute and buff in product extremely well, it's not as soft as I'd hoped. It's not bad for the price, but it's no where near as luxuriously soft as a high end brand. It's not is rough or scratchy to the touch, it's just not soft enough to do the aggressive buffing that I need to with it without bothering my skin. After using it to apply foundation, my face feels and looks really dried out. And I have skin that leans oily! It's fine for smaller tasks light like bronzing or blending in my blush and contour, but it's just not working out for my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Yazzyblackhood456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good product, and it's worth it!!😃

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product deserves all the good reviews its gotten here, I use it with mac mineralize skinfinish and it gives me a flawless airbrushed look. Its so soft and gentle on my skin and picks up just the right amount of product, I also like how it stands up on its own. It really feels like a much more expensive brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by tessamen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this thing so much I'm going to get another! I use it to apply powder to set my foundation and to contour the edges of my face near the hairline. This brush is so soft and dense + it feels very sturdy because of the bamboo handle. It delivers flawless application and makes blending otherwise dark contouring powders to a natural finish. It's like a kabuki brush but better because the handle makes it so much easier to use. I'm going to buy a second for my liquid foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Bought this from iHerb as there were many rave reviews about this even though I actually already have a powder brush haha! It came up to be $12.50 sdg with shipping which is really cheap since it sells for $23 in my country. :D Great for powder and blush! I love it as its so dense and soft!! Picks up the products really nicely and it makes application really quick and easy. Plus it hasn't shed one bit. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

this brush is so amazing, i love it not only because its synthetic, its basically a giant kabuki brush , they say this brush is a bronzing brush, but for me, i mainly bought it to use as a POWDER BRUSH and BRONZING BRUSH and TO BLEND OUT BLUSH IF I APPLIED TOO MUCH!! I love this brush so much, its easy to clean and just leave it to dry overnight and its good as new and squeaky clean! i didn't wanna buy this brush at first because i read one review on youtube saying the handle could separate but i didn't find any problem with this brush at all, its so inexpensive and eco tools is just such a great brand, found this brush from lovemelisamichelle on youtube she uses this to bronze her face and i was interested to try it out

the fact that the base of this brush is flat makes it so easy to stand on the table and this brush did i mention is SUPER DENSE!!! Don't need much effort to get powder onto the brush and its so effortless to swipe on powder and set my foundation and bronze my face, i just love this brush more than any brush i have in my collection right now, definitely a MUST HAVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

My favorite brush for applying my setting powder. It is so so soft and thick! I never get any streaking on my face when using this. I like to "stipple" my powder on.

Buy this! You wont regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In love! So glad I read the glowing reviews here on MUA or I would have never looked at this little gem. I am a total product snob, hardly ever giving a drugstore product the time of day, I was about to go buy the MAC 190 foundation brush, so glad I checked these reviews out first! I own MANY high end brushes, and honestly, this is my absolute favorite face brush I have ever owned.

This is an absolutely fantastic brush. I use it mainly to apply my liquid foundation, I can also use it to buff, blend, and use for powder. It is a very large brush, like many others mentioned, and I would probably not use it for bronzer, as it is huge, almost a kabuki style brush. The thing I like most about this wonderful brush is that it is SO FREAKING SOFT! The softest things I have ever put on my face, it makes my MAC 187 feel like a scratchy piece of crap! I have had no problems with shedding, and it applies my foundation so effortlessly, and looks airbrushed and flawless. Not to mention the price is totally affordable, I picked it up at Wal-Mart for about $11 CAN, but would gladly pay more. It does take a little while to dry, but that is understandable for such a big, dense brush. I would HIGHLY recommend this brush to virtually every single person, as it is totally affordable, and very versatile. For the price, you can't go wrong. Another bonus? Made from totally environmentally friendly, recycled materials! I am definitely going to check out some other Ecotools brushes now! Such a great discovery!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

My favorite brush for applying blush, and it's eco-friendly and affordable. The extremely soft head satisfies my love of luxury, and the bamboo handle is aesthetically pleasing, easy to find, and sustainable. There is nothing else to be had or said.