April 19, 2014 | 1064 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Bought this from iHerb as there were many rave reviews about this even though I actually already have a powder brush haha! It came up to be $12.50 sdg with shipping which is really cheap since it sells for $23 in my country. :D Great for powder and blush! I love it as its so dense and soft!! Picks up the products really nicely and it makes application really quick and easy. Plus it hasn't shed one bit. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this brush is so amazing, i love it not only because its synthetic, its basically a giant kabuki brush , they say this brush is a bronzing brush, but for me, i mainly bought it to use as a POWDER BRUSH and BRONZING BRUSH and TO BLEND OUT BLUSH IF I APPLIED TOO MUCH!! I love this brush so much, its easy to clean and just leave it to dry overnight and its good as new and squeaky clean! i didn't wanna buy this brush at first because i read one review on youtube saying the handle could separate but i didn't find any problem with this brush at all, its so inexpensive and eco tools is just such a great brand, found this brush from lovemelisamichelle on youtube she uses this to bronze her face and i was interested to try it out

the fact that the base of this brush is flat makes it so easy to stand on the table and this brush did i mention is SUPER DENSE!!! Don't need much effort to get powder onto the brush and its so effortless to swipe on powder and set my foundation and bronze my face, i just love this brush more than any brush i have in my collection right now, definitely a MUST HAVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

My favorite brush for applying my setting powder. It is so so soft and thick! I never get any streaking on my face when using this. I like to "stipple" my powder on.

Buy this! You wont regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In love! So glad I read the glowing reviews here on MUA or I would have never looked at this little gem. I am a total product snob, hardly ever giving a drugstore product the time of day, I was about to go buy the MAC 190 foundation brush, so glad I checked these reviews out first! I own MANY high end brushes, and honestly, this is my absolute favorite face brush I have ever owned.

This is an absolutely fantastic brush. I use it mainly to apply my liquid foundation, I can also use it to buff, blend, and use for powder. It is a very large brush, like many others mentioned, and I would probably not use it for bronzer, as it is huge, almost a kabuki style brush. The thing I like most about this wonderful brush is that it is SO FREAKING SOFT! The softest things I have ever put on my face, it makes my MAC 187 feel like a scratchy piece of crap! I have had no problems with shedding, and it applies my foundation so effortlessly, and looks airbrushed and flawless. Not to mention the price is totally affordable, I picked it up at Wal-Mart for about $11 CAN, but would gladly pay more. It does take a little while to dry, but that is understandable for such a big, dense brush. I would HIGHLY recommend this brush to virtually every single person, as it is totally affordable, and very versatile. For the price, you can't go wrong. Another bonus? Made from totally environmentally friendly, recycled materials! I am definitely going to check out some other Ecotools brushes now! Such a great discovery!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

My favorite brush for applying blush, and it's eco-friendly and affordable. The extremely soft head satisfies my love of luxury, and the bamboo handle is aesthetically pleasing, easy to find, and sustainable. There is nothing else to be had or said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

Awesome brush! I don't use it for bronzer, since I mostly just contour and I'd need a smaller brush for that, but I use this with mineral/powder foundation, which works great. I like brushes that have darker ends so I can see how much powder I pick up, which is one does. It's super soft and quite dense, so it buffs easily. I've washed it 20+ times now, and I haven't seen a single hair shed. The only thing I don't like is how thick the handle is, which makes it harder to store, but that's a very minor issue.

Overall, amazing brush, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have two of these!

Here is what I use them for. One is for my liquid foundation for buffing. And sometimes I'll use the other for powder application, but if not it is my backup while one is drying

I bought these because they were cheaper than Sigma and Mac brushes. And now I am sold enough to not buy another. For bronzer I would NOT NOT NOT NOTNOT NOT NOTNOT NOOOOOT use this. It applies way too much product for that.

The dome shape allows for even application and an access to usually hard to reach contours!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by joneschick114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very versatile brush

I got this because I got my first MAC MSF and needed a good blush to apply it with. These positive reviews helped me get this one! I like the thick handle and fluffy brush head, but almost would like it to be a kabuki as to grab more product. You really have to press in the compact to get the MSF out and I hope I'm not being wasteful. But I do like it for that. I also like using this for blush/contour/highlighting. This is a great brush to blend your contour and blush out, and perfect for spot highlighting, as well as mopping away fall out from your shadows. I like that with a few swipes you can powder your whole face- its super quick and efficient! EcoTools were some of my first makeup brushes and they are STILL a favorite of mine. Very high quality makeup brushes hidden in your drugstore!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I love this brush. It is dense plush and soft.....such a great brush for 10 dollars. I use this everyday for applying my powder foundation. It applies my powder evenly and helps buff out harsh lines. Ohh and it doesn't shed. The only con is that the brush fob was getting loose and I had to reglue it. But its fine now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush is wonderfully soft without being too soft to work well, high quality, and the shape and density of the brush head distribute the bronzer powder evenly while at the same time blending it beautifully. The long handle is great, making it easier to maneuver than the little stubby kabuki brushes I was used to. $13.00 is sort of a lot for a brush (at least to me) but this one is worth it. No shedding when washing the brush and dries back after cleansing to original shape/texture. The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is because it doesn't pick up as much powder as I'd like it to. I feel like I have to really dig it into the compact and/or do multiple sweeps over my face to get the desired shade overall (which is NOT dark but is more noticeable than my regular pale face).