October 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I LOVE this blush! I typically have a "fear" of wearing blush because I always feel like it's too much, but this blush DOES NOT make you "pink", but, well...it looks like blush should, in my opinion! The colour isn't "in your face" by any means, and I love the pearly undertones. My only complaint is the packaging -- Hard Candy products in those little plastic containers always have a tendency to break, but desite that, I'll be buying this again! Five stars!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by PixiewithSticks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I loved the pale peachy-pink color of this, it kind of reminded me of MAC's desert rose. I also liked the shimmer in the color and thought the package was really cute. However, I won't repurchase this because it fell apart, literally the "dome" part cracked and crumbled out after I had it maybe two months. I did not keep this in my purse or drop it or anything like that - it sat in the drawer of my vanity and was getting pretty regular use. I was really disappointed in the product because pretty much half of the product was "gone" after this happened. I guess I could have tried to sweep the crumbles into another container or something but it happened on my vanity table and that seemed like it wouldn't be clean. Unfortunately, this has happened to me with the pretty domed baked blushes before - but that was the Sugar brand many years ago. I don't think I'll buy another product like this again - which sucks because they are so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I admit this was a panic purchase: just when I’d almost run out of BeneFit Georgia, I learned it had been discontinued. So I took my surly butt to Wal-Mart, and there it was, staring at me from the shelf like, “What are you waiting for? Let’s do this.” And whaddaya know? Sometimes I swear I like it better than Georgia. It has more shimmer, a lot more; sometimes I’m in the mood for that and sometimes it’s kind of, “Meh.” But it gives a very similar effect; it brings subtle warmth and radiance into my pasty Scottish complexion without looking like I‘ve put on a ton of something to achieve it. So I'm set until the next round of Limited Edition/ Back by Popular Demand. (In the meantime, I’m thinking that Revlon’s Perfectly Peach or Bobbi Brown’s Nude Peach might do all right for a matte variation of this, but I haven’t got around to buying either yet.)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

For me, this product is average. I'm happy I bought it because it works on my skin tone (fair-medium). However, the color in the packaging is definitely more pink and less shimmery than when you put the product on your face. Even on my skin tone, this product is more of a highlight. Overall, I like the product and it makes me want to try other Hard Candy face products, but I will not be repurchasing this particular product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I just got it in the mail today and it was so pretty in the pan I couldn't resist trying it on. I gives me the glow I love with such a pretty yellow gold pinky peach color similar to what Tarte's Tipsy cheek stain does for me! An instant favorite!

It is shimmery like a highlighter which is perfect for my fair fair skin. A color I will be using all year round.

**EDIT** I just combined this with my Tarte Tipsy and the results were incredible

Note: I use Urban Decay's All Nighter spray every day so my reviews of staying power are not of the product alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product because I wanted to try out a baked blush, and this was a fairly cheap blush. I swatched it and thought that it was a little frosty for my liking. After putting this product as a blush, I absolutely hated this blush with a passion, it looked awkward on my skin. I stopped using this as a blush but started using this as a highlighter. I love using this as a highlighter, but not a blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On my skin tone (light olive) this works as a blush when applied wet and a highlighter when applied dry. This blush is a really pretty highlighter for everday. It lasts for about 5 hours which isnt too bad, but not great. The packaging is kind of flimsy and easy to break but I can work around that. I'll buy another one when I get through this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its very pretty on pale skin, and when the light hits it gives off a natural highlight! Super cheap, so why not give it a shot? Just don't wear too much cause its very shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by gillsofafish

I had never heard of this brand before, but I decided to take a chance and bought it from WalMart. It was $9, very inexpensive.
I chose the Honeymoon colour because it looked sheer and very pretty.
I have to say I'm fairly impressed. It's more like a highlighter than blush; reminds me of Mac's mineral skin finish. It leaves a beautiful glow on my cheekbones and is quit buildable.
Happy:)
Plus they DONT test on animals!
Theres also a lot of product in one container

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, this is a lovely peachy pink highlighter. The colour is very sheer, shimmers very fine. However I do prefer warmer toned highlighters as my skin has yellow undertones and warmer highlighters look more natural and healthy.

I love the packaging and its more durable than my physician formula's shimmer strips. The cover has already broken off from the product and its harder to open.

Use a small, fluffy brush to apply, like elf's blush brush.