April 17, 2014 | 1034 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product because I wanted to try out a baked blush, and this was a fairly cheap blush. I swatched it and thought that it was a little frosty for my liking. After putting this product as a blush, I absolutely hated this blush with a passion, it looked awkward on my skin. I stopped using this as a blush but started using this as a highlighter. I love using this as a highlighter, but not a blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On my skin tone (light olive) this works as a blush when applied wet and a highlighter when applied dry. This blush is a really pretty highlighter for everday. It lasts for about 5 hours which isnt too bad, but not great. The packaging is kind of flimsy and easy to break but I can work around that. I'll buy another one when I get through this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its very pretty on pale skin, and when the light hits it gives off a natural highlight! Super cheap, so why not give it a shot? Just don't wear too much cause its very shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by gillsofafish

I had never heard of this brand before, but I decided to take a chance and bought it from WalMart. It was $9, very inexpensive.
I chose the Honeymoon colour because it looked sheer and very pretty.
I have to say I'm fairly impressed. It's more like a highlighter than blush; reminds me of Mac's mineral skin finish. It leaves a beautiful glow on my cheekbones and is quit buildable.
Happy:)
Plus they DONT test on animals!
Theres also a lot of product in one container

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, this is a lovely peachy pink highlighter. The colour is very sheer, shimmers very fine. However I do prefer warmer toned highlighters as my skin has yellow undertones and warmer highlighters look more natural and healthy.

I love the packaging and its more durable than my physician formula's shimmer strips. The cover has already broken off from the product and its harder to open.

Use a small, fluffy brush to apply, like elf's blush brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Mariah97

I really liked the colour in this blush, but I noticed that it would work better as a highlighter or eyeshadow. I found it had too much shimmer for a blush I would use on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this blush as a highlight. Gives a great shimmering color, but if you apply to much it makes your face appear oily/greasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I bought two Hard Candy baked blushes--Honeymoon and Living Doll. Living Doll is a lilac pink and Honeymoon is a straight-up peach. However, they are so pearlized rather than pigmented, when you swatch them side by side you can barely tell the difference between the two. Really, all you get with these is a highlighter. Not a bad highlighter, not by far! The pearl pigments are definitely fine without any glitter, the product is soft enough that my brush picks up a nice amount, it's not chalky, and it didn't emphasize my large pores. But I didn't want a highlighter--I wanted a BLUSH. I layer these over more pigmented blushes, but I'm mainly doing that because I don't want them to go to waste. So if you want some nice highlighters, definitely go for a few of these! They're really pretty and will last you FOREVER. However, I wanted to use them strictly as blush and just can't use them in that capacity :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by mua_freak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Such a beautiful color for blush, highlighting, or an allover glow. Be careful if you're acne prone though, it made me break out. Sadly I'm going to have to use it as eyeshadow now.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

Let me start by saying that this is not the best blush in the world, but an amazing highlighter! I usually do not like shimmery blushes, but this looked so amazing in the pan that I had to pick it up.. I am so glad I did! The colour is a sheer peachy pink with fine shimmer in it. I don't use this product alone on my cheeks, instead I use it ontop of other blushes to add a glow. I usually hate shimmery cheeks, but this over top of say my NYX cream blush in natural is gorgeous, and gives my skin a healthy glow. I would highly recommend this to those who want that "glow from within" look.