August 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush #127 Honeymoon

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by redheadfrommaine

For me, this product is average. I'm happy I bought it because it works on my skin tone (fair-medium). However, the color in the packaging is definitely more pink and less shimmery than when you put the product on your face. Even on my skin tone, this product is more of a highlight. Overall, I like the product and it makes me want to try other Hard Candy face products, but I will not be repurchasing this particular product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! I just got it in the mail today and it was so pretty in the pan I couldn't resist trying it on. I gives me the glow I love with such a pretty yellow gold pinky peach color similar to what Tarte's Tipsy cheek stain does for me! An instant favorite!

It is shimmery like a highlighter which is perfect for my fair fair skin. A color I will be using all year round.

**EDIT** I just combined this with my Tarte Tipsy and the results were incredible

Note: I use Urban Decay's All Nighter spray every day so my reviews of staying power are not of the product alone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought this product because I wanted to try out a baked blush, and this was a fairly cheap blush. I swatched it and thought that it was a little frosty for my liking. After putting this product as a blush, I absolutely hated this blush with a passion, it looked awkward on my skin. I stopped using this as a blush but started using this as a highlighter. I love using this as a highlighter, but not a blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On my skin tone (light olive) this works as a blush when applied wet and a highlighter when applied dry. This blush is a really pretty highlighter for everday. It lasts for about 5 hours which isnt too bad, but not great. The packaging is kind of flimsy and easy to break but I can work around that. I'll buy another one when I get through this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its very pretty on pale skin, and when the light hits it gives off a natural highlight! Super cheap, so why not give it a shot? Just don't wear too much cause its very shiny!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by gillsofafish

I had never heard of this brand before, but I decided to take a chance and bought it from WalMart. It was $9, very inexpensive.
I chose the Honeymoon colour because it looked sheer and very pretty.
I have to say I'm fairly impressed. It's more like a highlighter than blush; reminds me of Mac's mineral skin finish. It leaves a beautiful glow on my cheekbones and is quit buildable.
Happy:)
Plus they DONT test on animals!
Theres also a lot of product in one container

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, this is a lovely peachy pink highlighter. The colour is very sheer, shimmers very fine. However I do prefer warmer toned highlighters as my skin has yellow undertones and warmer highlighters look more natural and healthy.

I love the packaging and its more durable than my physician formula's shimmer strips. The cover has already broken off from the product and its harder to open.

Use a small, fluffy brush to apply, like elf's blush brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Mariah97

I really liked the colour in this blush, but I noticed that it would work better as a highlighter or eyeshadow. I found it had too much shimmer for a blush I would use on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this blush as a highlight. Gives a great shimmering color, but if you apply to much it makes your face appear oily/greasy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I bought two Hard Candy baked blushes--Honeymoon and Living Doll. Living Doll is a lilac pink and Honeymoon is a straight-up peach. However, they are so pearlized rather than pigmented, when you swatch them side by side you can barely tell the difference between the two. Really, all you get with these is a highlighter. Not a bad highlighter, not by far! The pearl pigments are definitely fine without any glitter, the product is soft enough that my brush picks up a nice amount, it's not chalky, and it didn't emphasize my large pores. But I didn't want a highlighter--I wanted a BLUSH. I layer these over more pigmented blushes, but I'm mainly doing that because I don't want them to go to waste. So if you want some nice highlighters, definitely go for a few of these! They're really pretty and will last you FOREVER. However, I wanted to use them strictly as blush and just can't use them in that capacity :(