October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Blush Crush Baked Blush - Living Doll

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by strawberribear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this blush a lot! It is a very cool-toned pink with amlost lilac undertones. It has swirls of pastel-purple and gold in it that is super pretty! It is asolutely beautiful on light skintones. Just gorgeous! It has a satiny/pearl highlight that adds a dewy look to skin.

The payoff in color is good; not too bold. The powder is baked pretty strongly so a dense bristle brush might transfer better. It lasts about 3 hours before it starts to fade on me though, but all blushes tend to come off of my skin really fast because I sit in class all day and I lean my cheeck against my hands alot and it rubs off my blush.

The packaging is pretty, but after a few months the paint rubs off a little. Not bad though.

Overall, I would definently repurchase. The color and pearly finish is just so beautiful and unique.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I had a bad experience.. I did not like this product. I got it in some kind of kit thingy. At first the pigment would NOT come out. I had to rub my brush fairly hard to get any color. It was like there was a layer on top. Then after a while, once I rubbed that layer off (or so it seemed), there was an INSANE amount of pigment. And I had this in a bright pink! It became terrible to work with as the slightest touch of a brush resulted in me looking like a clown. And it was very hard to blend. The colors are nice and Hard Candy is overall a pretty good brand. I just had such a bad experience I will not repurchase any others I had to throw it away it was such a mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a small size of this blush in First Flush kit. It looks slightly different from the full size one that has a gold vein running through it. The one that came in the kit is slightly cooler.

I like the colour and the glow that it gives, but I found that the texture is too drying and it only lasts 3 4 hours max before I have to re-apply. I have no intention of re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ontario88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product about three months ago when I was looking for a highly pigmented blush. I stumbled upon it in an aisle when I saw pretty cool packaging on it and a very bright colour. I was suprised when I opened the blush and test it on my fingertips! It was exactly what I was looking for and at a great price also. I would recommend this to anyone I know! Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I freaking love this blush! I love how it's got a yellowish color swirled into it! It makes it...idk, just beautiful (: I used to use this blush everyday, till I dropped it and the packaging broke. The packaging is kinda crap, it breaks and cracks too easily. But the blush itself is beautiful. It can look kinda scary to some when first looking at it, but once you put it on, you will change your mind!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm very middle of the road about this product. I find that it works good for me on the upper apple portion of my cheek, but if I use it on the whole apple, I can take on a very weird look; not a super shiny but not exactly a subtle look either. As far as the lasting power, it will last me all day if I prime and build like normal, so it is great in that regards. I do like the pink, but I always have to add a little bit more mauve to mine. I haven't found anything that can compare to it, so that's why I would buy another one. If I found something that worked as good but looked better, I would be hard pressed not to buy it and forget about the HC blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in AWE of this blush. I am seriously in disbelief. I'm on a low-buy but really wanted to haul, so I picked up some Hard Candy stuff at Walmart based on MUA reviews. I picked up this and Fox in a Box Skinny Dipping. I haven't worn a DS blush in YEARS. I can't remember the last time. I've been a blush snob since the moment I met NARS. My favorite blush of all time on my NC20 skin is NARS Mata Hari. Living Doll rivals Mata Hari. It's that good. It has a cool pink with a nice sheen too (not glitter, not shimmer, just a beautiful built-in highlighter..I don't know how they do it!!). It's really easy to overdo on my pale skin so I have to be really careful to apply this sparingly. The name is perfect. With my pale skin brown eyes and hair I really do look like a living doll when I wear this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

Love this blush too bad I ran out of it. This also lasts a really long time mine lasted about two years. This color can be a subtle pink to a bright pink and chrome pink if used wet. Iove it and it does tend to fade if you apply lightly that's why I always used a ton of this stuff and it lasted all day long!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sarikeen

This is so pretty on light skin, and it helps to use a dense brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

oh how i love this blush. but i have to use it sparingly. its ultra shiny. not glitter...or sparkle...but shine. like a highlighter and blush in one. all the hard candy baked blushes are like that. this one is a barbie pink. very...buildable. it looks scary in the package(and on your brush for that matter!) but its flattering. its not like...woah blush face.