August 2, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Living Doll

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ontario88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product about three months ago when I was looking for a highly pigmented blush. I stumbled upon it in an aisle when I saw pretty cool packaging on it and a very bright colour. I was suprised when I opened the blush and test it on my fingertips! It was exactly what I was looking for and at a great price also. I would recommend this to anyone I know! Love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I freaking love this blush! I love how it's got a yellowish color swirled into it! It makes it...idk, just beautiful (: I used to use this blush everyday, till I dropped it and the packaging broke. The packaging is kinda crap, it breaks and cracks too easily. But the blush itself is beautiful. It can look kinda scary to some when first looking at it, but once you put it on, you will change your mind!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by lepoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm very middle of the road about this product. I find that it works good for me on the upper apple portion of my cheek, but if I use it on the whole apple, I can take on a very weird look; not a super shiny but not exactly a subtle look either. As far as the lasting power, it will last me all day if I prime and build like normal, so it is great in that regards. I do like the pink, but I always have to add a little bit more mauve to mine. I haven't found anything that can compare to it, so that's why I would buy another one. If I found something that worked as good but looked better, I would be hard pressed not to buy it and forget about the HC blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in AWE of this blush. I am seriously in disbelief. I'm on a low-buy but really wanted to haul, so I picked up some Hard Candy stuff at Walmart based on MUA reviews. I picked up this and Fox in a Box Skinny Dipping. I haven't worn a DS blush in YEARS. I can't remember the last time. I've been a blush snob since the moment I met NARS. My favorite blush of all time on my NC20 skin is NARS Mata Hari. Living Doll rivals Mata Hari. It's that good. It has a cool pink with a nice sheen too (not glitter, not shimmer, just a beautiful built-in highlighter..I don't know how they do it!!). It's really easy to overdo on my pale skin so I have to be really careful to apply this sparingly. The name is perfect. With my pale skin brown eyes and hair I really do look like a living doll when I wear this. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

Love this blush too bad I ran out of it. This also lasts a really long time mine lasted about two years. This color can be a subtle pink to a bright pink and chrome pink if used wet. Iove it and it does tend to fade if you apply lightly that's why I always used a ton of this stuff and it lasted all day long!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by sarikeen

This is so pretty on light skin, and it helps to use a dense brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

oh how i love this blush. but i have to use it sparingly. its ultra shiny. not glitter...or sparkle...but shine. like a highlighter and blush in one. all the hard candy baked blushes are like that. this one is a barbie pink. very...buildable. it looks scary in the package(and on your brush for that matter!) but its flattering. its not like...woah blush face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by veronica8690

i am in love with this blush! this is like my all time favorite. it looks wonderful in pictures and in person. it may seem to pink at first but it perfect! it doesnt have sparkle in it but it has this sort of sheen. like a highlighter or illuminator. this is prob what i love most about it. it doesnt come out to pigmented which makes it great to build with. get this! 7 bucks! and it has lasted me a long time!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

I purchased this after reading some reviews (and misplacing my previous blush) and thought I would give it a try. I absolutely love it! It gives a nice flush and glow. The glow may not be for everyone but I love it. It's cheap, looks pretty and does double duty for blush and highlight.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Adorable and really doll-like
Price: $7.82 CAD
Colour: light blue-pink
Finish: glowy
Pigmentation: medium to full
Texture: silky
It's an awesome colour than livens up your complexion in a pinch. An excellent colour for those of us who have cool-toned skin
Keep in mind that the darker your skin, the darker your blush need to be. On fairer skin, this will be THE pink glow. On my medium, a lit from within glow. For darker skin, this might even look neon-ish
Truly gives you that dolly appearance w/o looking overly made up. I normally stay away from shimmery blushes due to oily skin but HC shimmers translate as more of a glow :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No