Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always go back to this. Its such a nice mascara for everyday, It gives just enough volume without looking fake and makes my lashes nice and dark. Holds a curl quite well and doesn't irritate eyes. The other thing that I love about this, and other covergirl mascaras, is that it is easy to remove. This is about $4 dollars at Walmart and so worth it!

on 3/17/2014 11:28:00 PM

im so picky with mascaras, and i have never liked any of the cover girl mascars until today when i bought this product today and really saw an effect when i tried it on so far the only cover girl mascara i like

on 3/12/2014 9:18:00 PM

The minute I found this mascara, I went back to the store and bought more of 'em, just in case. HG! HG! HG! I could scream it from the rooftops!

I have tried everything. Honestly everything. Drugstores to Ulta to Sephora. So far, no mascara has compared. It is such a good formula; makes the eyelashes look so full and soft, and they are feathery to the touch! The wand is simple and easy to use. The pigmentation is excellent. Even when it starts to dry out, it still looks lovely. No flakes! GOOD FOR MY SENSITIVE EYES! I love it to bits.

I'll continue on trying other mascaras, just for fun, but I don't think I'll ever beat it. Amazing!

on 3/10/2014 10:51:00 PM

It's so horrible! It dried out in a couple weeks after opening!!! It clumped my eyelashes and it weighed it down heavily. I'm sticking to my Cherry Blooms mascara, it's makes me look like I've got fake eyelashes and I've got so many compliments after wearing Cherry Blooms mascara. Never going back to any drugstore mascaras again.

on 3/10/2014 12:52:00 AM

I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS MASCARA HG HG HG!!!! Okay so this mascara has just been the only one that I can say I love. I'm asian but my lashes aren't short or super thin, I guess they're normal. This mascara gives you a slight volume/fullness but more on a proportional level then it gives length. That is probably the only down side. It separates, and everything else!!! The wand is just your typical/traditional wand... Such a wonderful mascara really hope I help people out because you need to buy this!!!

on 1/19/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

overhyped! wanted to try this since this board was raving it. by any means it is not thicketing. more like a 1/2 of thickness compared to jordana best lash extreme which to me is my hg mascara. like many of the reviewers mentioned it is perfect for daytime. would not wear this when dining out. not a bad mascara though....

on 1/14/2014 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I don't think this gives a lot of volume/thickness but it does define and enhance your natural lashes very well. It's perfect for a natural/everday look. Also, the price is reasonable. I might repurchase.

on 1/9/2014 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am on my third one! I love this one so much! I have sparse and thin lashes and it's difficult to find a mascara that doesn't weigh it down. This one holds a curl (as well as any high end mascara,) doesn't flake, doesn't smudge (even after a medium work out or in a humid place) and volumizes really well! You can create a everyday look with a couple of coats or build up the intensity with more. Although with more, you need to get a spoolie, but the end result is fantastic! The formula is just not too wet but not too dry!

I use Mavala's double clis before I before any mascara one and I always have a base mascara before putting any black one on (I have been using L'Oreal's Double Extend Mascara) and then just layering Professional Super Thick on top.

This goes on sale very often so I usually stock up! I normally pay under $5 CAD for it, which is AMAZING considering how most drugstore mascaras are over $7 CAD

Update: I have stopped using mavala's double clis (although I am thinking of using it again) and no more base coats, it still doesn't wonders! Very impressed!

I have cheated on other mascaras- bobbi brown (I don't remember what it was but it was one of those testers)- it was amazing but not for the price of the full product ($35 CAD); Benefit Bad Gal, also a tester, it's not bad and for extra volume I will use this after I had 5 layers of super thick lash mascara; other drug store mascaras don't even compare... I regret buying them after trying it on.

This is probably the most underrated mascara out there, despite the great reviews here, none of my friends have even heard of this mascara. I love how the packaging isn't too showy and isn't too bulky to put into my make up bag.

on 1/9/2014 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This was rated as one of the top 10 mascara in an article I read so I decided to give it a try, otherwise I would have passed it up. I am a big fan of mascara so I'm always in the search for the best one out there. I ususally do not like to purchase high end ones since I don't see the difference, what's the point of spending more money? I feel when it comes to mascara there are as many good drug store ones as there are high end ones and this Cover Girl one is a good example. Recently, I got the Benefit Bad Gal Lash and Dior Hypnose and I personally like the Cover Girl Proffesional Super Thick much better. It's reasonably priced, simple packaging and effective.You get length and volume. It's buildable, I think you can go natural or dramatic. I have already purcased it twice and plan to continue. Worth giving a try.

on 12/20/2013 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm going to jump on board w/ most of the other reviewers & say that this is one of the best mascaras (for what I require) ever. It plumps up my puny, thin eye lashes in just 1 or 2 coats. It does not flake. The price is sooo low as well. Only $6 bucks or so...I love "The Colossal" by Maybelline as well, but I ll use this CG one when I want a thick look but not as dramatic as the Colossal. I only remove one lippie because it seems to dry out fairly quickly...However at only a few bucks a pop, that's alright. Great mascara. Simple packaging, easy to find as it's beat red & easy to use (love the brush) & to remove. Love it!!
UPDATE: Re-purchased Mar 20/14 & I still LOVE it - bought it over Colossal b/c it was only $4.24 @ Walmart - my lashes are curled, thick & look just as good as they do in my High End mascaras. No curler neccessary either - & even after 3 coats they do not feel brittle / stiff, just look thick, curled & JET BLACK. 3coats, dry formula yet NO flaking!! :)