April 20, 2014 | 1677 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Volume Flash The Max in Extreme Black 003

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Mimize

I HATED this mascara. I applied it at around 7pm and when I got back at 11pm, the volume had completely disapeared. The first day I bought it, I gave it to my sister. I hated it. Don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by banana77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't a good mascara. I've tried a few, and this is one of the worse ones. It clumps, which I hate. It's not completely awful though: if you apply it carefully, it does make my lashes long and sexy, but still, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

Hate the brush. It feels cheap and flimsy. The mascara was clumpy and didn't give volume. I ended up using this to cover the grey regrowth in between colour jobs.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ilovecanada101

I love this mascara! It gives you really long full dark lashes and it's perfect for nighttime. Kinda gives a spidery effect but overall great mascara and I only paid $8.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow I love this mascara. I was really worried that the brush would be too big, but it actually is just perfect. This does a great job at giving volume and length. It is not very often that I can only use one mascara and it do what I need it to do. This one does. I curled my lashes as usual and a few coats of this and suddenly I have beautiful lashes. I love that I can get great results even though I have very fine lashes. The only downside is that this clumps up after a while of being open. I found this does not stay as fresh and I have to open a new tube more frequently. That is the only downside and to me nothing serious enough to keep me from using it.
UPDATE: I have been disappointed with this during the warmer months. This seems to melt some and leave me with a racoon eye. No thank you. Wouldn't recommend this during hotter months or climates.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Didn't like this too much. It provided some decent volume/length, but it smudged pretty badly on me. I had horrible raccoon eyes by mid-day when using this. The brush is not designed properly in my opinion because when you pull the wand out from the tube it collects too much product and ends up clumping your lashes if you don't wipe away the excess (which means wasting product). Just didn't work for me. :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Ugh. Hated it. Gave no volume, doesn't hold a curl, smudges & is messy. Threw out after only a few uses because it was just horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by skychocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i hate this.
too clumpy
doesnt hold curls at all what so ever.
great for bottom lash tho

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 8:12:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

I also have the curved brush of this, and I honestly cannot say which one I find better. This one seems to seperate and thicken better, while the other one gives a little more volume and really does curl lashes. That having been said, this is a very nice mascara on its own or paired with another mascara over it. It is very dark, it seperates well, and it coats lashes wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by cclovex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In a mascara I look for volume not necessarily length. This gives me a little volume with EXTRA length. Its very black, the formula is more on the watery side. I don't recommend for people with skinny lashes. The brush is a little awkward, not my favorite but it does the job. Over all great mascara. I recommend it for those girls looking for length.