One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my super hero hair product that i now can't live without! I have gone from jet black to platinum blonde and back my hair was obviously breaking off i had to cut it. It pained me that i had to get alot of my hair cut off up a little past my shoulders when i had it down mid back. I tried so many "moisturizing shampoos" and treatments to no avail. I started feeling helpless when my stylist told me i had to chop even more off because it was still in terrible shape. I heard about Argan oil and read up on all the benefits of it and became very intrigued with it. However, hearing the word oil automatically made me think "greasy" and "weighed down" but ooh how wrong I was! Now when using this it is important to know that A little goes a long way and to concentrate only on mid shaft to ends which i did. And overtime i could feel my hair looking and feeling better. To this day people will tell me that my hair looks healthy and ask me what i use and i just think...if they only knew what my poor hair has been through...but im telling you when this stuff says it helps to regenerate your hair from the inside out it is not a gimmick. There are many benefits that argan oil has to combatting frizz and smoothing to UV and heat protection, color protection and it has lots of vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids hence, it helps to help reconstruct your hair from the inside out. I am a true believer of this product because it really saved my hair. I would highly recommend this to anyone really because it is for all hair types, but especially for those over chemically processing "I bleach my hair every two months" type of people who need CPR for their hair. Also, know that you have to give it time and realize that after the first use your hair isnt gonna feel like silk. As with most products you have to give it a little time...but trust me when i tell you that if ya do you will be pleasently surprised

on 9/12/2013 11:46:00 PM

After discovering the shampoo and conditioner associated with the Argon Oil line from One n Only, upon suggestion of an acquaintance, I decided to splurge and try this hair oil. I used to oil my hair with virgin coconut oil, leave it in for sometimes hours before washing it out, and I thought it did the trick. That was until I tried this stuff. It's application was weird to me, the oil was very light and you were supposed to use it AFTER you washed, before you dried. Okay, I gave it a shot. It transferred my good hair into the best hair this side of a runway! I don't mean to sound conceited, but this stuff is good. It has kept my ends from splitting, with heat use 5 out of 7 days of the week. I am convinced it helped my hair grow, which seemed stuck at bra strap length, which is now almost long enough to tuck in the pocket of my jeans, in only a year and a half. I do not color, but I was unfortunate enough to let a student talk me into a keratin treatment and she promised me it would wash out in 90 washes. Two years later, it's barely wavy when it would normally be ringlets. But this stuff saved my hair, and my hair became so hydrated that I had to move to a lighter version (the bottle of spray shine, same line). I still deep-treat my locks with the strong stuff (the stuff this review is actually for) twice a month, and a bottle lasts a good 3-4 months even with daily application. Some people love the smell, and a couple have told me it smells like a hippy. I think it smells warm and woodsy. I like it.

on 7/8/2013 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very long, somewhat layered, curly/wavy, normal to thick colored hair. I picked this up on a whim and this was the first One 'n Only argan oil product I had ever owned and now I use many products from their line. I got this for free at Sally's as a part of a promo option one winter. I started rubbing about a teaspoon into my hands and then smoothing/stroking it through my hair after my shower. PROS: detangled my long and easily tangly hair, scent doesn't trigger migraines with me and is pleasant, scent does linger all day (can be pro or con depending on person), took away my fly-away hair that happens in dry winter conditions (I live up north and it gets very cold and dry), can still style it as you choose after application, a little goes a long way - it took me a year to use up one bottle and I use it after every shower through the winter/cold months, kept my hair silky and moist through the dry winter conditions. CONS: can only be purchased from a Sally's and I don't live near one so it's either a 60+ mile drive or I have to have it shipped to me, if you use too much it will be difficult to work up a lather on your next hair washing (I find I use more shampoo because of this product to work up a good lather as the oil deters lather), scent lingers all day (can be pro or con).

on 7/4/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Great product BUT: Use very sparingly, particularly if you have thin hair.
My hair is coarse, curly and frizzy but is blow dried straight about 95% of the time. The other 5% is when i leave it curly because either the weather is so humid that straightening my hair makes no sense or when I just don't have the time to straighten it. For curly hair this is the best, most amazing product I found, it eliminates frizz, detangles, texturizes the curl, makes it bouncier. I have never ever found any other product that was able to do that. I wouldn't go on vacation without it. However, when my hair is actually blow dried straight I ted to stay away from this. Must be super careful when using this because it is very emollient and can leave my hair oily( even though It is pretty thick and course).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think the oil has a great smell. It's kinda thick but it certainly doesn't weigh down hair, a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. This product is great for people with damaged dry brittle hair like mine. The price is great as well. I liked the fact that I've seen many Argan oils for the same price range but none are alcohol free. Good stuff!

on 4/12/2013 1:30:00 PM

This is not as good as Moroccan Oil, but for the price it's a good substitute. It's thicker than M.O, so you need less product, and it can be easy to over do it and get oily looking hair, until you learn how much to use. If I have the money to spend, I'll chose Moroccan Oil, but if I'm wanting to save a bit of money, I'm very happy with this.

on 3/29/2013 12:24:00 PM

I know that the argan oil product craze has been in full swing for a few years, but I hadn't tried any treatments until about a month ago. I bought this product because it seemed fairly cheap and with a decent amount of argan oil in it (some of the cheaper brands have bizarre additives- avoid the Live Clean one, for instance.)

It takes some practise to use this product right. It pours out of the bottle quickly, and you need such a small amount. I have shoulder-length, fine hair, and I use a circle of oil about the size of my pinky nail on the ends. That said, once you master pouring, this treatment is really good. It soothes dry ends, makes hair manageable and smooth, and has a nice scent, all without being too heavy.

I also find that this stuff works well if you add it into conditioner. I squeeze out my standard amount of conditioner onto my palm, mix in a little bit of this treatment, and apply as usual. With the subsequent rinsing and towel drying, there's much less chance of the oil staying in my hair and leaving it sticky.

My hair dresser did warn me about using this on blonde hair. Apparently, it can stain. For light blonde people, coconut oil is supposed to be much better, since it's white. That said, my roots are growing in at about Level 7 blonde, and I haven't seen any discoloration yet, so it's probably safe if your hair is darker than that.

on 3/22/2013 6:05:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I don't hate this product but it turns my bleach blonde hair brassy! And blonde girls everywhere do not want brassy hair! So i would not repurchase, instead i have Moroccan oil light which doesn't brass my hair, and keeps its more moisturised without weighing it down like this product does!
BLONDES BEWARE

on 2/20/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff .... i dont apply a lot and to be honest when applying oils u shouldn't apply a lot but anyways lol i love this !!!!!

on 1/30/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this stuff. I used it for straightening my curly hair. It makes my hair very very soft. Tends to make hair greaser sooner after a few days. If I dont use it I leave more hair unwashed longer. I gave it a 4 because the ingredients. Argan oil isnt the first ingredient. I think argan oil is after fragrance which isnt good.

Top Rated One 'n Only Products