April 23, 2014 | 2177 users online

Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by hayleighlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't hate this product but it turns my bleach blonde hair brassy! And blonde girls everywhere do not want brassy hair! So i would not repurchase, instead i have Moroccan oil light which doesn't brass my hair, and keeps its more moisturised without weighing it down like this product does!
BLONDES BEWARE

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Natani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff .... i dont apply a lot and to be honest when applying oils u shouldn't apply a lot but anyways lol i love this !!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by cbookert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this stuff. I used it for straightening my curly hair. It makes my hair very very soft. Tends to make hair greaser sooner after a few days. If I dont use it I leave more hair unwashed longer. I gave it a 4 because the ingredients. Argan oil isnt the first ingredient. I think argan oil is after fragrance which isnt good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by crosario

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff. It's amazing and probably one of my favorite products to buy from Sally Beauty. I use it to finish my hair either when damp or dry, and it creates mirror shine on my dark hair, as well as softness and less frizz. A little bit goes a long way so I use a " nickle" size amount for my thick waste long hair. I generally use mostly all natural products on my hair and body, and this product is filled with silicones. However I don't think something more natural would give the same results so I'm not complaining. I feel like it keeps my hair from drying out in this freezing tri state area weather.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Iwantcoffee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used better. This product has the addictive Moroccan Oil smell and shine, but I found it too heavy for my fine, dry hair no matter how little I tried to use, and I always seemed to end up looking like a grease ball by the day's end! Over time, it actually seemed to dry my ends out further as well! I had to start over after using a good clarifying shampoo to remove all the build-up, and now am using the garnier argan oil, which is just as cheap and not as heavy!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by CamiBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So on the fence about this. I'm a natural redhead, but went through kind of a mid-adolescent crisis and went both blonde and brunette. Well, that pretty much destroyed my hair. All I needed was an oil treatment that would make my hair less frizzy and make the split ends less visible.

This wasn't that treatment. For one, it makes a ridiculous mess. I mean just absolutely horrid. After you use this, it's as if you had an oil rig explode in your hands and trying to hold things, like, for example, your flat iron that heats up to 2nd degree burn temperature, becomes an absolute nightmare. This stuff also comes out of the bottle really quickly, and it's easy to use too much, which will make your hair (and your hands) look like a grease pit.

However, it did seem to "calm" my hair down just a very little bit, and did add some shine. But I didn't see the results I was looking for, and for that I can't say I'll be repurchasing. Still searching for my HG oil treatment!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by haleyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff to death! It works amazingly!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by caceresgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! Since my hair is extremely dry, I can use a fair amount of this (a dime size). It keeps my hair shiny, soft, and silky. Pairing this with the moisture repair shampoo and conditioner is amazing. I would recommend it to anyone with dry, damaged hair like me. I feel like it's helping my hair!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by emitinpink

I love this stuff and have been using it for 3 years. It's true, if you use too much, it does make the hair greasy. But if you apply enough it makes my hair look good, I also love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by calexandraa12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I adore this product. I was a first time user of this product, so I bought the 3.4fl bottle, and when I finish this bottle I have to go back and buy more. I am African American, and I have frizzy, hard to manage hair, and this oil made me love my hair again. I use this oil in two ways. One, when I apply it to my scalp, I use it along side Kuza 100% Indian Hemp. I rub both pea size amount to my hand, rub it, then work my way in my scalp. Does it weigh my hair down ? HECK NO ! Then I just use one pea size amout into my hair and then I good to go ! My frizz is a thing of the past, my hair shines like the sun, and my new growth is to die for (maybe also because I am a biotin user). I bought this (and the indian hemp) at my local beauty supply store, the oil was about $11