September 1, 2014 | 1632 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lately I have turned into a little bit of a lipgloss junkie and I have to say, I love these. I like the Buxom Lip Plumpers however, I find these way less sticky than the Buxom ones. I have these in the colours in 1,000 Watts and Dunes and I love them both. Dunes is perfect for a "barely there" look but it has little pink/blue sparkles in it which I love. 1,000 Watts has a really nice pink hue to it and the sparkles. Plus, for the price, these are great! They are a little sheer but lip glosses tend to be and you can always put a lipstick underneath but I love wearing them alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by gleamyeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love HC's lip plumpers! I have #152 Uptown Girl.
I always find it so hard to find cheap but effective lip plumpers, but when I came across HC's display, I was instantly drawn to it! It's amazing that they don't test on animals, I would definitely buy this product again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Dig this product, in Cake Walk, I like to wear it OVER primed lips and /or lipstick after I've sugar-scrubbed them. If I sugar-scrub my lips then apply the HC lip gloss it BURNS, must be the... plumping potion in it.. that annihilate my lips.

All in all I'd recc this, but applied OVER TOP of another product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brought this a while ago, in clear (Not sure if clear had a actual name or not) Attracted to the cute packaging plus I really like Hard Candy products and never brought anything from them I didn't love... that was until I got this :/ This stuff stung/burned my lips every time I applied it! Its whatever the plumping chemical is, I suppose and it would burn for a couple of minutes too. After a few days of use the glued on top disconnected from the wand due to cheap glue. On the brighter side: It is thick/clingy a big plus for me, also it does work and makes for visibly plumper lips. Eventually got tired of the burning and the top popping of every time I used it so ended up throwing it away. No repurchase here :(
2 1/2 Lippies

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not giving this a 5 only because it does not put out enough product for me on the wand without numerous applications. That said...I LOVE this gloss and find it almost as good as MAC Lipglass which is my all time favorite. It is a sticky gloss which i personally prefer because of it's staying power. I bought this in two shades: Nude Beach & Uptown Girl and will be going back for more! Highly recommend for those who love a tacky type gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by svaiko

I am a lip gloss junkie and I really like this gloss. My favorite shade is Cake Walk which is a pale peachy pink with a little sparkle/shimmer in it. I feel like it does plump up the lips slightly due to what seems like a peppermint tingle. I also feel like it moisturizes. It is slightly sticky (my hair gets caught on it if its a windy day) and i have to reapply often, therefore I gave it 4 instead of 5. But overall i like it and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by prettystuffbyd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love it! fist app of the day and you feel it working but after that it just looks great feels great and smells awesome.
great bang for your wal mart buck.
good nutral little colour comitment perfect for understated look or on top of a lip stain

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked two of these up (I am addicted to Hard Candy products lol) because I loved the colors and the shimmers in them. So when i got home, I applied one of them and I must say that the wand doesn't give you enough product, so I could barely see any gloss on my lips. I just wish it was more like the glossaholic glosses where you have this huge wand that gives you enough product to work with. Either that or it could come in a squeeze tube would be nice. The gloss itself is pretty, and you can feel a little sensation on your lips as it 'volumizes' your lips (not that I need any volumization on mine LOL).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the shade "Uptown Girl" which is a sheer, pale pink. I like the shade and would repurchase, except that the sting of the product far outlasts the color.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

in #37 - Pink Lady

Light shimmery gloss - nothing special - no taste or smell - may be volumizing because it stings.