Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

3.1

Water (Eau), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this about a year ago and was compelled to write a review because it was so terrible! The reason why it gets 2 lippys is that there is a great color selection & payoff. However, negatives of walk the line is it never dries completely, very tacky texture, and difficult to remove. Like, almost impossible to take off your eyes because it hardens into a plastic that I fear will impale my eye if I'm not careful! Yikes. Would not repurchase or recommend. I wanted to love it because the colors are beautiful and unique for a DS brand.

I have 3 colors from this line and i absolutely adore 2 of them, the other one i loathe. Dont get me wrong the color is adorable and i always get compliments on the sparkles on the few occasions i wear it but it is such a pain the arse! It never dries, ever. Not even joking i have to blow dry my eye lids (on cool with my eyes closed of course) to get it even close to sticking! It's Black Licorice but it usually turns out a smudgy gray color after approximately 1 min. of wearing it :p. Now the other colors stay on perfectly and are bold and cute, i love them! Im just warning you away from the glitter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This used to be my favorite eyeliner, because it has a true black color and stays forever, but after putting the brush in the tube and taking it out so often, it mussed the bristles, so now I have to use a different brush, but other than that it's a great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am typically a gel eyeliner person but I really love hard candy products and I decided to give it a try. I got the color asphalt which is very black just the way I like it. I actually like the brush it came with and didn't seem to have any trouble applying. I also love the packaging, its so cute! The only compliant I have is that if your in a hurry DO NOT use this liner. It takes awhile to dry and if you blink before its dry it will get all over your eye. Other then that though I love this liner and would buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner a few weeks ago because it had glitter in it, and I wanted to give it a try. I loved the applicator. It glides on easily, and it wasn't really messy going on. The only complaint I do have is the dry time. I feel like it takes forever to dry and sometimes smears on my eyelid depending on how much I apply. Aside from that I loved it!

I purchased this in Sugar Plum since I love doing a purple smoky eye. I have a great purple pencil but I love the way liquids blend into the lash line so I really wanted to try this. I was disappointed to see that the brush is long bristles instead of a shorter felt tip, because when I apply liquid eyeliner the first thing I do is pull up my lid with my finger and dot the liner into my lash line, which is really hard to do with a flimsy bristle brush. Applying along the lash line is pretty easy, but I found the color to be too sheer, and it dried to a shiny, somewhat frosty finish. It just didnt go well with the smoky eye look I was going for. It also took forever to dry, and I have very hooded eyelids, so this was pretty bad about transferring, which was a huge pain since I would have to go back and fix my eyeshadow. Sugar Plum is the only color I've tried but I don't think I'll try any other color since the bristle brush is a deal breaker for me. The packaging is really cute, like most Hard Candy packaging. If I needed a color like turquoise I might buy it again, but I only wear brown, black, gray, and purple on my eyes and I can find better eyeliners in those shades.

i bought this eyeliner because i was in need of some more liquid eyeliner and it was only 6$ at my walmart. the packaging is adorable as usual, and i got it in asphalt. it's very dark. the brush is very long, which makes it hard to put on if ur a beginner, but i got used to it. it smells like coconut:D it does take forever to dry tho. it's not bad for 6$. i would buy it again. (:

great product....flaw....good luck getting it off

My favorite liquid eyeliner at the moment. Asphalt is very dark and black, just how I like it. I honestly did not have a problem applying it and getting a nice wing. Takes a while to dry, but I don't really mind. Also just one of these lasts forever. I've had mine for about 10 months and I use it at least 4 days a week.

Where was this product back in my disco days? You know, the days, or rather, nights, I would spend dancing until I couldn't move anymore? This product would have been great then. I purchased two shades of this: dream girl, a sparkly gold color; and turquoise.

Dream girl is a very sheer gold glitter that looks cool dabbed onto the inner corners of the eyes if you are going out to a club. It can be layered for more sparkle or brushed on for just a hit. The big problem is that it takes 5-10 minutes to dry which is ridiculous.

Turquois is actually pretty matte and would be a fun liner during the summer months if the brush were fine. As it is, the brush makes very thick strokes that are not easy to contain for liner.

I would not buy either of these shades again because for the effect I'm looking for, I can find much better quality elsewhere.