October 20, 2014 | 1549 users online

Powder - Cover Girl - Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by zehee1701

This was my first powder.
I find the color of the packaging very ugly, but it was the cheapest one there. It was really good, It didn't go on cakey and stayed on for a long time. I don't remember it having any kind of smell to it. It's good for it's price, but i won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Cover Girl powders since middle school. I've tried several, but this one is really good at taking away the shine from my face, and making my concealer blend into the rest of my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Xtine66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

It's just not worth battling with my compact to open it every time I wanna powder my nose - which is constantly with this junk.

This stuff has changed! It was the *best* 25 years ago - I swear it has nothing to do w/old age nor nostalgia - and now it's the worst. It used to open without damaging my fingernails, lasted forever & looked great. It's now a nail-breaking, five minute-lasting, crusty-looking, feeble puff-having waste of space and time.

It should cost a dollar instead of 8.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Sunnyhaze2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Is a great product, but you cant use just the foundation or powder. You truly need both. I read on here about a lot of people complaining about the smell, what smell? Oily skin smells simply cause of the oil on it. I love how when I apply this powder to my face, it soaks up the oil right away. Definitely a plus for me, who has very oily skin. I will be sticking with this product for awhile now. :) I have been waiting years for someone to come out with a product designed for oily skin, and with nosema ingredients, you can't go wrong. The packaging is easy to open up, just lay it on the side, and open it like a book with a firm grasp you can't be afraid of the packaging because then you'll never get it open. I love this product, thanks CG for coming out with something like this. It has saved my face on so many dates :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by whynotgirl7

i bought the sensitive skin but i meant to buy the oil control clean pressed powder, so this product was not the best for me but i expect the oil-control version to be better. i also got it a shade lighter because winter is coming but i went a bit to light. however this product was fairly good it gave me light to medium coverage. the packaging is hard to open though and i also found i was chipping my nails to open it. overall pretty good

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2010 4:05:00 AM More reviews by username111

Extremely smelly and chalky, covers nothing and feels drying! Yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by xSinnocencex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I tried to use this product for awhile, but I gave up. I ended up damaging my nails and hurting my fingers trying to open the container. It was absolutely impossible and the results of the powder just wasn't worth the trouble of trying to get the compact open.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by cherrywhiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Complete waste of money. Powder is chalky. It doesn't cover, doesn't last at all. Cheap, outdated formula, don't know why sell such a bad product. Worst powder ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by rose196996

originally i went in to buy the covergirl powder for oily skin in blue packaging. coming out of the store, i got the one for sensitive skin. First of all packaging, i got the newer one, with the new packaging, and i hate it. the concept was for the powder to be closed, and it wont open when is in your purse. I get that, but its way too hard to open. I feel like im gonna have my nail polish chipped every time when i open it. The color is good, not the best match, but i can manage. Overall, i dont know if i would repurchase this product again. This is a product that you either like, or hate, and i dont know what side im on. It does come off a little bit chalky, but its fine if you buff it away. Plus, it also does control my oils pretty darn good. I think i need to use it more so i can know what im gonna do with this powder

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont know if I can say whether or not I'll repurchase this. Let me make this review short and to the point(i've been trying to do that lately to hopefully save myself some time and still get what i need to get done). The product was okay, a bit chalky though. The color selection is far too limited. The packaging was cute, especially for ugly, gaudy Covergirl, but the pad it comes with isn't all too perfect. Use a brush to apply it I'd say. It wasn't too bad in price either. I might buy it again, who knows.

Oh, and I almost forgot: Fragrance-free MY ASS.
It's overwhelming actually.

EDIT: I just broke it. I dropped it, and broke it. Five seconds ago. I always do this. I will definitely NOT be repurchasing because a) it was super chalky, b) it didn't match my skintone AT ALL, c) it made my face look really bad and uneven, d) it just overall sucked super-bad, and e) I drop and shatter the makeup of EVERY SINGLE makeup-compact I buy. And now, I have to clean smelly, beige powder off my second period Computer Apps classroom floor. Yay.

I have the normal version by the way.