Cover Girl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder

3.3

on 6/26/2011 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pros:
It is good for sensitive skin, as promised. No irritations or break outs with this product.
I don't smell anything when I use it.
I have extremely fair skin and have a hard time finding powders etc. that are sufficiently light. This comes in a range of fair shades.

Cons:
The compact is extraordinarily difficult to open.
When you do pry it open, the puff tries to fly out.
The powder settles into my pores, even if I use just a tad of it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have this one, it fixes up my blemioshes ion my face. I have to be carefull not to overload the powder or I'll pack on the makeup like a clown.

on 3/28/2011 11:38:00 PM

This was my first powder.
I find the color of the packaging very ugly, but it was the cheapest one there. It was really good, It didn't go on cakey and stayed on for a long time. I don't remember it having any kind of smell to it. It's good for it's price, but i won't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using Cover Girl powders since middle school. I've tried several, but this one is really good at taking away the shine from my face, and making my concealer blend into the rest of my skin.

on 3/2/2011 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

It's just not worth battling with my compact to open it every time I wanna powder my nose - which is constantly with this junk.

This stuff has changed! It was the *best* 25 years ago - I swear it has nothing to do w/old age nor nostalgia - and now it's the worst. It used to open without damaging my fingernails, lasted forever & looked great. It's now a nail-breaking, five minute-lasting, crusty-looking, feeble puff-having waste of space and time.

It should cost a dollar instead of 8.

on 12/27/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This Is a great product, but you cant use just the foundation or powder. You truly need both. I read on here about a lot of people complaining about the smell, what smell? Oily skin smells simply cause of the oil on it. I love how when I apply this powder to my face, it soaks up the oil right away. Definitely a plus for me, who has very oily skin. I will be sticking with this product for awhile now. :) I have been waiting years for someone to come out with a product designed for oily skin, and with nosema ingredients, you can't go wrong. The packaging is easy to open up, just lay it on the side, and open it like a book with a firm grasp you can't be afraid of the packaging because then you'll never get it open. I love this product, thanks CG for coming out with something like this. It has saved my face on so many dates :)

on 12/7/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought the sensitive skin but i meant to buy the oil control clean pressed powder, so this product was not the best for me but i expect the oil-control version to be better. i also got it a shade lighter because winter is coming but i went a bit to light. however this product was fairly good it gave me light to medium coverage. the packaging is hard to open though and i also found i was chipping my nails to open it. overall pretty good

on 11/14/2010 4:05:00 AM

Extremely smelly and chalky, covers nothing and feels drying! Yuck!

on 10/11/2010 6:36:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Honestly, I tried to use this product for awhile, but I gave up. I ended up damaging my nails and hurting my fingers trying to open the container. It was absolutely impossible and the results of the powder just wasn't worth the trouble of trying to get the compact open.

on 5/26/2010 11:44:00 PM

Complete waste of money. Powder is chalky. It doesn't cover, doesn't last at all. Cheap, outdated formula, don't know why sell such a bad product. Worst powder ever.