October 31, 2014 | 1644 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My natural eyelashes are short, thick, and straight. So I really do need an eyelash curler, otherwise mascaras are useless and I don't look like I have any eyelashes.
This so-called "eyelash curler" doesn't curl my eyelashes at all! I tried everything; I tried to heat it for 3 seconds under my hair blow-drier and it couldn't curl my eyelashes. I even tried holding this at the base of my lashes for a full 15 seconds and it couldn't curl my lashes.
The only reason why I don't rate this 1 lipstick is because it doesn't pinch my eye, tug, or pull out my eyelashes.
I found out that the MAC Full Lash Curler is the best eyelash curler!
Would I repurchase? No.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Stephxx16

This works pretty good for me.It doesn't pinch at my eye which some eyelash curlers do. It's wide enough for my eyes and it's cheap. It curls my eyelashes enough even when my eyelashes are crazy. I'm not expecting it to give me miraculous results and for the price I enjoy this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This eyelash curler works great for me. I already have long eyelashes, so it helps. But, this still does the trick of giving my lashes a little curl. I would reccommend. It's cheap & effective:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by CreativeGesture

This product was very cheap so I brought it not worrying to much about quality. However I'm quite impressed. For the money spend the quality isn't to bad. I find my lashed hold their curl all day. However I do have very long lashes which are already quite curled.
I would probably buy this product again if it was cheap, The rubber seems to hold well and the packaging was quite cheap but that didn't really bother me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh this product doesn't hold my curl, I have to press superrrr hard to curl my asian lashes. After releasing, in 10 seconds my lashes are back to normal. Cheap is always crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by jenc2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this curler because it was the most expensive one at Walmart, usually when you pay more you get a better product. No the case at all. The round rubber finger grips fall out and don't stay in place, along with the rubber pad that makes contact with the lashes. I had to super glue mine. The curler also rips out my eyelashes, there is a tiny space on either end of the top of the curler that rests against your eyelid. These spaces catch eyelashes in them so when you go to remove the curler from your eye the eyelashes are yanked out. I've had to cut the curler from my lashes before, I've just gotten so sick of this curler that I just let it yank them in hopes that the space will be preoccupied and filled. I'm going to buy an e.l.f. eyelash curler today, it's only $1. I'm sure anything at this point is better than the Revlon eyelash curler.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by GlowingCandlelight

I don't understand how this simple eyelash curler received so many bad reviews. I guess this shows how eyelash curlers are different for everyone.
To start this off, I'm Asian and I have a monolid. I think it works great for me, however I think you need to practice a bit with it. When I first used it, it had the tendency to pinch the corners of my eyes, but after a few uses I can just put the curler up to my eye and curl without thinking about it.
If you have small eyes, I can imagine this might not work well for you, since I think it works better on larger eyes, just looking at the shape.
I got it for $2 and a few extra cents at Target. Great deal, I think.
EDIT: I suggest warming this curler up with your hands or against your skin. For some reason, this curler doesn't curl as well when it's cold. :) Make sure it's room temperature or warm.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

I paid $10 for this. $10 for a piece of crap that rips out my eyelashes, pinches my eyes (as they are asian, so much more flat so it can't deal with the curvature of the eyelash curler), barely curls, and it snapped off my eyelashes in the middle, so there's long lashes, then you see stubby ones you can't see, and then long lashes. This is terrible. I'm buying a new one asap, probably the shiseido one since I hear it was flat, but I hope it actually fits my eyes better than this crap curler.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by worldtraveler05

I used to think all eyelash curlers were the same until I bought my Shiseido one. I love it. Definitely not on the same level as this one. I actually stopped using it because I had basically the same experience as lexaa in the review before me. It didn't really curl my lashes, pulled some out, and always pinched my eyes no matter how careful I was. I am throwing this one out and definitely will not be purchasing it again. I would rather go without "curling" my eyelashes than using this one which does not do its job.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by lexaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this eyelash curler does not work well at all! it holds a curl for maybe 10 minutes, tops, and doesn't fit the shape of my eye at all. it also occasionally pinches my eyelid and pulls out my eyelashes. do not recommend.