Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

3.9

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, [ /-(may Contain): Boron Nitride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Mica, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40 Lake (ci 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (ci 42090), Carmine (ci 75470), Aluminum Powder (ci 77000), Ltramarines (ci 77007), Black 2 (ci 77266), Chromium Hydroxide Green (ci 77289), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (ci 77510), Manganese Violet (ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891)].

on 9/24/2014 7:41:00 PM

Okay, so I read and saw good reviews on this liner and was SO excited to use it. It came out super black, which I love because I'm really into winged liner, BUT it smeared quite a bit. I have to constantly check my eyes and wipe some off which in turn wipes some of my wing off! Embarrassing. I even tried using with a primer but no luck.. Maybe it is my oily lids to blame but I can't use liquid liner so I'm still in search of a fabulous gel or penicl.

on 9/23/2014 1:38:00 PM

I have 10 of the Inglot eyeshadows, and I'm very happy with them, so I decided to take a chance on the eyeliner. I got it in 77, which is a very black color. I found it a touch difficult to apply because it isn't very smooth, but I was able to deal with that. Unfortunately, however, it smears and smudges, even when I'm wearing a really good primer. And yet, even with that, it is difficult to remove. Bummer. At $12 for a really generous pot, I had wanted to try other colors, but now I'm going to take a pass.

on 9/18/2014 2:44:00 PM

This stuff is literally the best gel eyeliner I've used. I have tried MAC, ELF Creme Eyeliner, and Maybelline's version. This is the blackest eyeliner I own and its like black black. MAC's fluidline looks brown compared to it. It's hard to get a hang of at first because its a tad dry. Have had mine forever now and its still good. It never smudges, smears, anything. Also extremely waterproof and hard to get off.
With tight lining it doesn't smudge either and stays on pretty well.
Only thing that's bad is that the packaging is plastic and that it could crack easy.
For the price I recommend it.

on 9/16/2014 3:08:00 PM

I've tried so many eyeliners in my life but never a gel liner bc I just never thought it'll be as good compared to a liquid and pencil liners but I was definitely wrong!!!! I decided to purchase this due to my old favorite liner becoming to flake off really easy even though it was said to be waterproof then I bought the stilleto maybelline and h2o from wetnwild and they both were horrible. Watched a video on one of my favorite youtubers, Claire Marshall and she used this eyeliner in 77 and it was AMAZEBALLS bc her eyeliner never transferred to her creased nor did it smudge!!!! I wanted an eyeliner that wouldn't transfer and this was definitely it!!!! I LOVE IT AND WISHED I COULD'VE KNEW ABOUT THIS EYELINER LONG AGO! *no creasing or smudging! I love this stuff!!

on 8/17/2014 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

very good performance at first. resistant, smooth etc but after a while it dries up and you can't work with it so you have an almost full jar of gel that you can't use so frustrating.... :/

Review for #77:
I bought this after seeing a number of rave reviews and instagram photos of this used on beautiful makeup looks. I have been using the Maybelline eye studio gel liner for over a year and while it applies nicely, it's not completely pitch black which is what I wanted and has dried up. The Inglot liner's application and pigment is amazing but unfortunately, I just cannot like it. It dries really quickly, making it hard to go over the liner so you have to work really quickly with it. The real dealbreaker for me though is the TRANSFER!! This transfers like CRAZY! Literally half an hour after application I will have black smudges in my crease. I've tried it a few times and it has happened every single time. It's such a shame because I really wanted to love this. My search for my HG gel liner continues.

on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM

I bought this in the shade 83 (dark purple) and I have to say I'm very impressed. It goes on really smoothly and has awesome staying power. I first tried it a day I was staying home but I was doing a lot of chores and it didn't smudge one bit. I tried to remove it in the shower, later that day, and it didn't come off so thumbs up for its waterproofness!
I'm not giving it 5 lippies because I had to do two coats to achieve a bright beautiful color but I don't think it's that terrible.

P.S. Girls with brown eyes, please try doing your cat eye with purple if you haven't already, it looks so pretty and your eyes will pop!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in the mail today and put it on straight away - then proceeded to go to bootcamp- I swear to God it didn't even smudge one bit - even in my waterline - HG of gel liners - will never buy Mac blacktrack again !

on 5/4/2014 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like the intense black color,although it stays put on the rest of the lids, it smears really bad at my inner eye corners and when it does,it takes forever to remove from lower lids.It also has a very runny consistancy,so I had to make sure not to get too much product on the brush.It also has to be washed out after every application or it will ruin my liner brush,it gets rock hard.
I like my liners to be easily removed at night,but this one takes forever.Like I said,the color is beautiful intense,but for me it has too many cons

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this gel eyeliner so much. It is waterproof and pigmented. It stays nice and creamy, even when it has cracks in the product. It's just amazingly waterproof!!

Top Rated Inglot Products