September 2, 2014 | 1383 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by avel

It's a wonderful eyeliner that lasts about a year from daily use. The tip is great for fine application and it stays long and does not smudge! Definitely recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by nguerrero12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really loved how easy it was to create a wing cat eye, but not on top of eyeshadow. It seemed to just "dry" up, no matter how much i shook the pen it still did not dispense enough product for fluid movement. I tried to put the top back on after use, it bounced so i had it without a top for literally 5 seconds and i found the top when i tried using it again it just didnt seem to work as great, i had to go over my liner a couple of times and with gel liner on top. i do not think it could have dried up in that time. It does have a slight glare its not completely matte. Great Product will purchase again and be more careful with the top to see how that works out or ill try Stila's instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

My very 1st sephora purchase back at the beginning of Feb & I've used this eyeliner nearly daily for over 3 months & it's just now starting to ever-so-slightly dry a bit, but i shake it & store it tip down & it seems to be fine. I have Trooper (black!) & it's very water resistant & stays put. I have an issue w DS liquid liners always drying up right away, so I am very pleased to get 3 & a half months use out of this. US$18 at Sephora is high & yes, it's inconvenient to make a trip to the mall which is 15 miles each way, but this is really a good & unique product! It's inky black, not matte but also not shiny, dries right away, & stays until I take it off w a makeup wipe. What more can you ask for? Also it's sweat & tear proof to a significant degree. My fave liquid liner in a pen form! HG!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dirtyblondeee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely my HG liquid eyeliner! I got it from Sephora after reading many reviews and being a huge fan of her Lock-It liquid and powder foundations. I was instantly in love. It doesn't budge at all even on sweaty days, and it's a true deep black that dries matte. I can do a super thin cat eye (which I do more often than not) but it also can make thick lines easily too. I will absolutely repurchase this over and over again. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's on the fence about trying this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mom2boys3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't glide on smoothly. Much better liquid tore liners out there for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty good eyeliner. Flexibility and good for details. Still wish it was slightly blacker. Has a silver shimmer and silver reflection when under light and in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Love everything about this liquid eyeliner.
-Lasts all day (even when my lids are oily)
-Dark color payoff
-Doesn't flake or smudge
-The tip doesn't tug on your eyelid like Stila's waterproof liner
-Waterproof

Definitely going to repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Itsn0tkj

I am just now getting into "higher end" make up. Now that I've started I won't go back. I mainly bought this product because I'm just a huge fan of Kat so I figured her eye liner would be awesome. I am a theatre major so have a eyeliner that will stay on no matter what is a MUST I applied this before a five hour rehearsal where I would be around tons of lighting and moving around far too much, haha. Anyways, the product stayed on perfectly it didn't fade and looked just as good as when I applied it. As far as the tip, it is just as perfect I can do either a very thin line or a thick cat eye. It's perfect. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a mini size of this as part of the Sephora eyeliner sampler set. I've used liquid eyeliner on a near daily basis for years and am pretty particular about liquid eyeliner. This one is actually really good. However, it's not quite as good as Stila's Stay All Day liquid eyeliner. Stila's is darker and more smudge proof. I'd rather pay the extra $2 for the Stila or, if I'm trying to save money, go for the Physician's Formula eye booster eyeliner in the skinny silver pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bethanydb

love this eyeliner but I would only not purchase it again because I found a much cheaper $6 drugstore dupe that has the same pigmentation, long-wear, and shape. the maybelline precise studio eyeliner is just as good as this! got a sample of the Kat von D and both are even with me.