Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 3/29/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail eyeliner! This goes on so smooth, and the applicator/size of the pen really helps to allow the perfect wing. As long as you're wearing a primer, this will stay on all day.

on 3/29/2015 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this liner fully expecting it to be amazing. The brush tip is great, the packaging is cute, it's nice and black, easy to work with. It's a bummer that it had to dry out so quickly. I had it for about two months only, used it about ten or eleven times, and the stupid thing is already dried out. I eliminated user error because I always store it upside down, with the cap securely on, yet here we are. I loved it while it lasted, but I wouldn't repurchase if I can only use it a few times before it's unusable.

www.kiralynnmakeup.com

on 3/28/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tend to have oily eyelids. But this is the only eyeliner that does not smudge. It's worth the splurge!

on 3/17/2015 11:37:00 PM

Meh. It's okay. I prefer Clio Kill Black liner to this any day. It's the same felt tip style which I love but with more color payoff.

on 3/10/2015 6:02:00 PM

A lot of eyeliner does not stay put and leave me with raccoon eyes by mid day/end of the day.
So far this one is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have use.
I have re-purchase this 3 times now and continue to go back to it.

PROS:
- stays put all day/does not smudge
- does not irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses)
- matte darkest black
- comes in a felt tip that's not too stiff and not too flimsy. Just perfect
- comes off easily with eye makeup remover
- quite a bit of product- lasts me a long time before I run out.

CONS:
- None.

Highly recommend giving this eyeliner a try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the brush tip. it makes it easier for liquid line beginners like myself paint on a cat eye with control. it does not blot. the lines are straight. as a sephora store product, it is expensive but how many brush tip pen liquid eyeliner brands are there? not a lot.

I heard so much hype about this liner, I was so excited to try it. I love eyeliner and I love liquid liner. So the idea of it being in a pen? Yes! I was so excited. I wanted to love this, I tried for weeks to pretend I loved it....

I hate it. It went on super super light, and thin the first time I used it. I was like what the heck are these you tubers talking about "it's so black". It wasn't at all. It also dried to a shiny finish, which I think looks cheap. After a couple of weeks, it has dried up so much I can't even use it. Even though I hate it, I still use it. I use it to outline my winged eyeliner and then fill it in with my NYC black eyeliner.

I am going to try the physicians formula black eyeliner pen next, it's almost half the price so hopefully it will be good!

on 3/4/2015 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I was excited when I first started using this liner because it gave me precise application and a really nice cat eye. It wasn't that dark but I was ok with it. A few weeks in, it dried up more and more and after a month it's really difficult to get any product out of it at all. I expect more for the price! I shouldn't be spending over a couple of minutes on my eyeliner but with this one I do because I have to keep going over the line to make it darker. Not impressed.

on 2/27/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really expected more out of this eyeliner, since it's so popular as has been raved about.
It applies really easy and gives a solid black line (not as dark as i like).
But it does not stay on all day, however my eyelids do get fairly oily throughout the day.
I tried it with a primer and it stayed a little better but not the whole day.

on 2/25/2015 11:51:00 AM

Wow, I love this eyeliner! The tip is so skinny but so soft! It's very easy to maneuver and gives a great look everytime. It stays put and is very black, buy this!