December 20, 2014 | 1575 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this before and I will repurchase it again. This is the best black liquid eyeliner that I have used to date. Waterproof, amazing staying power, black, sleek and beautiful packaging... I have so many good things to say. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by dana

I have been on a misson to find a liner-brush-in-one combo. I purchased the Sephora box of eyeliners so I could bang out a few that I wanted to try in one go. Out of all that I sampled, this one is the best by far and I will purchase a full size when the time comes.

The brush makes it super easy to draw on a straight line. You don't need to apply a lot of pressure to make the line opaque either. This liner LASTS. It lasts through a night out, through a workout, even through a night of sleep (oops) I wish they made it in more colors. Right now, black is the only option.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Rottymonkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just HAD to write a review for this amazing eyeliner. I have been seeking out the perfect liner for DECADES and had yet to run into one that actually had staying power. In this product, I have FOUND my holy grail! I put this on in the morning, thin or thick depending on my mood, go through my day and it is still perfect when I remove it before bed.

To show its staying power, I have drawn a line on my hand before Zumba. I will demonstrate how it will not smudge almost immediately. Then we work ourselves up into some funky and sweaty messes. My eyes still look fabulous and the lines I drew on my hand are still there...intact. Not enough can be said about this eyeliner and its staying power.

This product does have a small learning curve. You need to shake up the pen before use. Then the fine tipped brush needs to be primed by pumping it into the cap. The brush allows you to draw a fine line, apply a little pressure for a thicker line or just build up. It does NOT smudge..For best use, store with the tip pointed down.

Yes, it sounds like some effort is needed. However, given the fact that this is the Mecca of eyeliners and will not let you down, it is definitely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by AQuestionofLust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've blown through three of these bad boys now. Its ingredient list is identical to both Stila's Stay All Day and Kat Von D's Ink liner, but somehow, this product trumps both.

The pen with microbrush packaging is nothing short of genius. Any look your little heart desires, from an elegant Audrey Hepburn kitten wing line to a bold Joan Jett eye is at your fingertips with this brilliant little pen. Remember to shake it before use and you'll have a perfect, crisp line every time. Liner is super ink-black and neither matte or shiny, so summarily perfect in that regard. The pen doesn't dissolve or fray like so many others(I'm looking at you, Lancome, Urban Decay, Stila, etc).

The only cons are that it isn't truly waterproof. Tear a little and expect the product to flake a bit. It doesn't smudge much, but it sure wears away easily if you're not careful. Apply over some primer and you're good to go, even if you chance a quick cat nap.

I'll still keep looking for "the one", but Tattoo Liner comes pretty damn close.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

An amazing liquid eyeliner for achieving the perfect winged liner. The precision you get with the stiff paintbrush applicator is hard to beat (I struggle mightily with applying liquid liner, but this is one of the bests). Does not smudge and lasts all day long. The price is very reasonable compared to other high end liquid liners, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

KVD knows her eyeliners.

I am very picky when it comes to eyeliners due to my oily eyelids, but this one is great.

There are 2 different pen eyeliners, one is felt tip and this one is an actual brush.

I was a little hesitant to buy this because pen eyeliners dry up quickly every time I get one.
But this one is very pigmented, and has a smooth consistency that does not dry completely matte or shiny. It's just right.

I have been doing winged eyeliner since I was 13, and this is the most precise eyeliner brush I have ever used.
I can get the most crisp, sharp point and finish with this.

I recommend shaking this before application or the formula will look all watered down.
I recommend her eyeliners so much, they are 18$ which isn't cheap, but I love them so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. The applicator has a fine tip but is easy to use making for easy winged eyeliner as well as getting a line close to the lash. It is very black and stays on your face all day no matter what. It took 6 months of nearly daily use for this product to dry up on me so I could recommend it more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by MacAddict0

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner and I promise that it works wonders. Super easy to use, great thin line for beginners and very easy to take with you. It's a bit pricey, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth it. Stellar eyeliner:) Go buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kplprovoke

SO DISAPPOINTED. I used to love this eyeliner. It was the darkest black, and had a great finish. It lasted all day, and the product itself lasted months. Being a makeup junkie, after I finished my first one, I tried other products only to come back to this after a year. I hate whatever they did to the formula. I might have a bad batch, but this stuff literally sucks. It's not the same black that it used to be, and I find myself having to layer my cateye over and over again with this. Sucks, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

I am obsessed with this liner! I have seriously had mine for over a year and I wear it every time I use liquid liner and it has not dried out or faded or suffered in quality whatsoever. It is really black, easy to use, and for how long it lasts, it is completely and 100% worth the money.

I am not at all a makeup snob, I actually have a lot more drugstore products then high end but there is just something about this liner that really puts it above the norm. Give it a shot!