Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my holy grail eyeliner. The only eyeliner I can make a sharp wing with. It stays put all day, even in the hottest and wettest weather. If you want to get more product in the pen just pump the pen in the top a little bit and your good to go. The only downside is that I feel like it doesn't last very long. Maybe about a month and a half with usage averaging 5 times a week. I do prefer this brush applicator over the felt. The felt can fray, making application a pain in the ass

on 4/13/2015 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Takes a couple of times of use before the tip dispenses the right amount of eye liner so you don't have to reapply several coats for it to be black. Stays put all day and night, and even if I happen to fall asleep with my makeup on, it's still on my eyelids the way I applied it!
Overall, great staying power even without a primer, and very easy to apply with the felt tip

on 4/9/2015 12:15:00 PM

I needed a waterproof eyeliner because I'm extremely active. A sephora salesperson recommended this product. After 1 hour of riding a 4 wheeler, the product literally ran down my face! So much for being waterproof! I also have some eye allergies and this stuff does not hold up to watering eyes. It also takes about three or four coats to get the dark color that I prefer. The only good thing is that it's in a pen.

on 4/8/2015 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

unimpressed. the tip dried out within about a week and a half of daily use. seemed like a pretty good eyeliner before it did that on me, it was super black and stayed on decently but wasn't that waterproof imo, i have extremely watery eyes and it tended to collect under the outside corner of my eye whenever my eyes ran.

on 4/7/2015 1:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Ok, so I have been using liquid eyeliner for...oh gosh 9 years now and I started out with wet n wild blue liquid liner, to a few other store brand liners, then I found urban decays liquid eyeliner when it was in a little potion bottle, when they changed that I went nuts trying to find a liquid liner that wasn't waterproof, wasn't an ink and had a brush instead of a felt tip. I couldn't find one so I eventually gave in and tried this one since it was recommended by a sephora employee, I was reluctant because the other ink liners I've used would not turn up black when put on top of my eyeshadow ( you would see my shadow mixing with the ink and it would come off onto the brush) It took me a little while to get the feel of this one but it works! I can use it on top of my eyeshadow without a fear of my shadow showing through. I do love it! One thing, you have to work fast because the very tip will dry up fast if it doesn't have a constant flow of liner to it.

on 4/6/2015 12:17:00 AM

HG liner! Ive tried NYC, revlon, Maybelline, Sephora brand, but this one takes the cake. Love the applicator, dries fast and does not budge!!! No more bleeding cat eyes for me! Will rebuy forever. Worth the money, quality makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this liner! It took me a little bit to get the hang of using the applicator but now that I have mastered it I never want to go back. The colors of these are phenomenal. They last all day with or without primer and once you get the hang of the applicator they are very easy to apply. So worth the price! You will not regret purchasing these liners.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of the many hyped up products we consistently hear about on Youtube and is actually one of the few that for the most part lives up to the hype. Nowadays I don't always wear liquid eyeliner, whereas I used to consider it an everyday staple. However, when I do, this is the one I always reach for. The pen lasted me approximately 7-8 months until I felt as though it was not worth using anymore. I used it about once a week and stored it pen side down in a glass vase/cup type thing. In terms of pigment, it is a true matte black in which I did not feel the need to go over more than once. I did not find it to irritate my eyes, which have been a bit sensitive these days. It lasted all day and all night until I was ready to take it off with makeup remover (as it is waterproof). It genuinely stays put and barely fades over the course of my sometimes 16 hour days. It dries very quickly, and will absolutely not smudge. I have never considered myself to be particularly skilled at applying liquid eyeliner, although this is mostly because of patience and time on my end. (Once you screw up one eye, it's time consuming and frustrating to have to begin all over again! Therefore, I generally don't bother attempting something like a cat-eye often.) This product is very precise in the sense of the tip and drying time, and I would imagine easier to correct a mistake than an smudgy liquid eyeliner (especially if you are leaning on a steady surface). The brush tip does not fray over the course of time. A pen of this costs $19, which doesn't particularly bother me since I use it occasionally and know even if I'm rushing this will come out looking great. It's worth the peace of mind to me. (I have heard Jesse's Girl makes a comparable liquid eyeliner supposedly extremely similar to this. However, I have not tried that one yet and will definitely update once I get my hands on that one!) It would be interesting to see this in other colors in the future. Definitely give this a try if you're searching for a black liquid eyeliner that is fool proof and reliable!

I thought I just simply lacked the skills needed to apply liquid liner. I tried it so many times with so many different brands and I always looked like I got into a fight with a sharpie that I just gave up for a while. I got this with the Kat Eye set for $15 and I'm glad I did! The first time I tried it, it came out pretty damn good! It's so easy to use and is so black you def don't need to go back over it. IDK how anyone could not love this. Tattoo liner is a good name for it because it does NOT move once it's on you. It only takes a few secs to dry, then it's on till you make it come off! I will be getting more of this for sure, it's very much worth it!

on 3/29/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail eyeliner! This goes on so smooth, and the applicator/size of the pen really helps to allow the perfect wing. As long as you're wearing a primer, this will stay on all day.

Top Rated Kat Von D Products