Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

4.3

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

on 3/10/2015 6:02:00 PM

A lot of eyeliner does not stay put and leave me with raccoon eyes by mid day/end of the day.
So far this one is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have use.
I have re-purchase this 3 times now and continue to go back to it.

PROS:
- stays put all day/does not smudge
- does not irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses)
- matte darkest black
- comes in a felt tip that's not too stiff and not too flimsy. Just perfect
- comes off easily with eye makeup remover
- quite a bit of product- lasts me a long time before I run out.

CONS:
- None.

Highly recommend giving this eyeliner a try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the brush tip. it makes it easier for liquid line beginners like myself paint on a cat eye with control. it does not blot. the lines are straight. as a sephora store product, it is expensive but how many brush tip pen liquid eyeliner brands are there? not a lot.

I heard so much hype about this liner, I was so excited to try it. I love eyeliner and I love liquid liner. So the idea of it being in a pen? Yes! I was so excited. I wanted to love this, I tried for weeks to pretend I loved it....

I hate it. It went on super super light, and thin the first time I used it. I was like what the heck are these you tubers talking about "it's so black". It wasn't at all. It also dried to a shiny finish, which I think looks cheap. After a couple of weeks, it has dried up so much I can't even use it. Even though I hate it, I still use it. I use it to outline my winged eyeliner and then fill it in with my NYC black eyeliner.

I am going to try the physicians formula black eyeliner pen next, it's almost half the price so hopefully it will be good!

on 3/4/2015 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I was excited when I first started using this liner because it gave me precise application and a really nice cat eye. It wasn't that dark but I was ok with it. A few weeks in, it dried up more and more and after a month it's really difficult to get any product out of it at all. I expect more for the price! I shouldn't be spending over a couple of minutes on my eyeliner but with this one I do because I have to keep going over the line to make it darker. Not impressed.

on 2/27/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really expected more out of this eyeliner, since it's so popular as has been raved about.
It applies really easy and gives a solid black line (not as dark as i like).
But it does not stay on all day, however my eyelids do get fairly oily throughout the day.
I tried it with a primer and it stayed a little better but not the whole day.

on 2/25/2015 11:51:00 AM

Wow, I love this eyeliner! The tip is so skinny but so soft! It's very easy to maneuver and gives a great look everytime. It stays put and is very black, buy this!

on 2/23/2015 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LOVE this eyeliner. I can never get a precise line with felt tip eyeliners but the brush tip on this is great. Rich matte-black line. Stays on my oily eyelids all day.

on 2/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner in trooper and absolutely hated it!
It is not pigmented or dark at all. IT SMUDGE'S AND FADES LIKE CRAZY.
I am going to Sephora today to get my money back.
I would never buy again.

The only good thing about this eyeliner is that it goes on super smooth and doesn't drag on your skin.

on 2/22/2015 8:07:00 PM

As a girl with monolids, a good eyeliner is essential and the Kat Von D eyeliner really does the trick! It stays put all day and it hasn't smudged on my oily monolids yet. I've tried both the brush and felt tip and I personally found the brush tip to dry much faster than the felt tip. I love the ultra-black matte finish it gives and it's so easy to get a thin precise line. It's a bit pricey, but I think it's completely worth it.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

on 2/22/2015 4:35:00 PM

This in my opinion deserves all the raves it gets.

Super-easy to apply, super-easy to get as thick or thin of a line as you want, and finally I can do a wing easily, if I want!!! Any other liners I have tried, gel, liquid, pencil, whichever, my wing looks goofy. This one looked 'right' on the very first try..yay!!!!!

I am also able to get right smack-up-against my eyelashes, which is and has always been a huge challenge for me. With this liner, it is a breeze!! I just cannot say how much I love this thing.

Definitely 'black' enough and not the shiny black, either.

The brush is soft enough, if that makes sense....Feels nice and comfortable being applied. No tugging or anything.

No scent - very appreciated. Did not feel 'heavy' on my eyes at all, in fact, I could not even feel anything on them at all!!! Wonderful product.

Just don't forget to shake it well before each application!! ;)

Did not irritate my eyes at all and washed off decently.

I do not mind paying a little extra for a product that I truly love and is easy to use and is a joy to use. This one totally fits the bill. Will re-purchase again and again!!!