NARS Sheer Matte

3.2

Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Batyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, 1-Methyhydantoin-2-imide, Behenyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Ethylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Serralysin, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Trisodium EDTA, Glucosyl Hesperidin, [may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, iron oxides]

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this foundation! The color match is awesome and it keeps my skin matte for hours. I've tried a few high end foundations over the years but this one is the best so far.I look like I'm glowing after hours of wear.
The cons about this makeup is not having a pump but other then that it's my favorite makeup so far.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

My first time trying a Nars foundation and I'm not overly impressed. Makes my face look like I've got tons of foundation on even when I only have a little AND have blended it. I'll use this as a back up foundation.

on 7/29/2014 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This has got to be one of the worst foundations I have tried and believe me I've tried a lot. I have an oily t zone so I thought this would have a beautiful matte finish. But no it is disgusting it clings to any dry flaky skin, and makes your face like its in need of hydration, it is impossible to blend because it sets as soon as you put it on your face. And how dare they sell it for 30 quid it is not worth a penny! To be fair the shade range is pretty good it wasnt my perfect match but defitnetly close.

on 7/2/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Now that my face has cleared up and silicones no longer cause cystic acne or blocked pores, I'm not limited in the foundations I can wear. Thus, I decided to try this one after reading reviews in a few different blogs. The mixed MUA reviews gave me pause, but because Fiji is THE best color match I've ever found for myself, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, this foundation really didn't work for me. I'm a hot oily mess in the summer, but will get a few dry patches that crop up now and again. Sheer Matte somehow lacked oil control while also making my face look flaky everywhere, even on places where I don't usually get dry. The staying power also left something to be desired; by the end of each day, I looked as if I had no makeup on, even if I had been in a temperature-controlled environment where I wasn't sweating (caveat: I didn't use a primer, but I *never* use it and many foundations last longer, even without it). For such a steep price, I expected it to last longer under humidity-free conditions. After three weeks of wearing this and looking awful, I had to give up even if the color is absolutely perfect for my "still pale from winter, need to get out more" skin. Finally, BOO to NARS for charging so much and not including a pump with the foundation. What a money grab on their part.

on 6/30/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have very oily skin with dry patches from acne. This foundation was just overall horrible. It just emphasizes all my flaws.

on 6/29/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Update
Hate this product as it oxidises and looked horrible after a while on my face. At first I rated this really well but it no longer worked for me.

I have found my right shade in Iman second to none stick foundation in earth 1. I am warm almond (6.5) in bobbi brown stick foundation. As the Iman stick foundation goes on really matte, I sometimes stipple my bobbi brown stick foundation over my Iman. Sometimes I prefer a slightly dewy look and as I do not like to waste products that I can make use of, I use the bb as well. The Iman second to none foundation stick transfer very little to non transferable. This is it for me. My search is over.

on 6/23/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have very oily and sensitive skin. I found that I have to wear this foundation with a matte primer to keep my oil at bay. When I don't wear a primer I'm oily within an hour but with a primer I only have to touch up once during my work day! Besides that, I think the foundation looks very natural and didn't break me out!

on 6/18/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation looked extremely cakey and made my face look very dry.

This is everything I read about and more. It is very light weight and amazing coverage. I didn't get the one with SPF because I don't like wear SPF in my makeup, but it is a very good formula. I will say one negative thing: I hate the bottle it comes in. The top breaks off into the cap holding it. It's hard to explain, but once you get it you will see.

on 6/4/2014 5:27:00 PM

I absolutely adore this foundation! It has great coverage and a lovely light-weight feel. Also, it's super blendable! I use it with my fingers on a normal day, and with my Mac fixplus soaked beauty blender for more special days/events. it keeps my oil at bay in the heat, and, as the day goes on, gives me a little bit of a glow despite being "matte". some might not enjoy this, but I like how the glow keeps me looking human and not like a walking doll.