April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore these pencils and have acquired numerous shades oth the full-size and the mini-sets. I use a 24/7 pencil pretty much every day, and they are the only eyeliners I bother with now. They go on beautifully smooth and last forever - I use UD's Primer Potion on my eyes as well, and this eyeliner doesn't move.

The selection of colours is fabulous, the staying power impressive, and the application easy. I've tried other eyeliner pencils from time to time, but always come back to these. Nothing else compares for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by hannah83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

've used many different brands of waterproof eyeliners (from drugstore to high end brands) but none of them even come close to Urban Decay's 24/7 glide-on eye pencils. I've heard so many great things about it and have always wanted to try it but never did until pretty recently when I ran out of black eyeliner and decided to purchase the UD eye pencil in Perversion. Man, was I hooked from the very first application. Just like its name, it glides on very easily (I've never used an eyeliner pencil that would go on so smoothly like that before) and is long-wearing. The texture is very smooth and creamy, making application a breeze. It is also very pigmented. It is smudgable but will set within a few seconds after application and doesn't transfer (Note: I always apply the UD Primer Potion whenever I apply any eye makeup). Having fallen in love with my first UD eye pencil purchase, I went out to get more colors. To date, I have this 24/7 glide-on pencil in Zero, Whiskey, Demolition, Rockstar, Bourbon, Binge, and Ransom...and I love them all :) This is definitely my HG eye pencil and I'm so glad to have found it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry UD 24/7, but I'm having an affair with Milani Liqui'fye and it does everything you can do for a much cheaper price! I don't want to leave you because we've been together for almost 3 years now and you come in so many eclectic colors I can't find anywhere else! Woodstock (hot pink) is my go-to shade that cannot be duped, it applies creamy and sets to a metallic finish that really stands out. My reason for trying other brands is that I refuse to pay $20 for a brown liner that I use everyday when there's DS dupes available, but I can justify splurging for a unique shade like Woodstock that I reserve for special occasions. UD has the BEST color selection of any brand as far as eyeliners go, but they do smudge on my waterline after a few hours (that's what happens when you have über oily skin tho). On my lash line, it's a champ and ill repurchase for all the compliments & confidence I feel wearing the shade Woodstock!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like these eyeliners. Like all products from Urban Decay, these are very high quality. They are super pigmented, come in a wide array of colors, are very smooth to apply, and last all day. The only thing I've noticed, is that I'm constantly sharpening these bc they have a very soft texture and its hard to keep it in a point and you could easily go through these very quickly bc they wear down fast. And for the price, that kinda bites the big one. I'm sure I could find a drugstore dupe for these (I've heard Loreal HIP eyeliners are super smooth and pigmented but I've yet to try them.) but I really love these ones and the colors that I use regularly (Corrupt, Zero) have become such a staple in my makeup bag that I've had no desire to search for something else yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by effstar

I use this is perversion and its incredible. I sometimes use it as a base for black and grey eyeshadow's to create depth and hold. It also works very well with the UD 24/7 blending eye brush to create a smudged under eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Got this product in a gift set at Christmas so glad I didn't pay full price for it! Iv got it in zero (black) and ransom (purple). The black one is just an average black liner, iv had better! The purple is a really nice bright colour that I like but doesn't have a lot of staying power. Overall ok but nothing amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by photographsNwhite08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been DYING to try this eyeliner only because I heard it was wonderful as a waterproof and long lasting eyeliner. I wasn't willing to pay the $19 for one eyeliner and then I found the set of the three minis at Ulta. It was definitely what I was looking for and I got to try three different shades at one time. I got the shades, Zero, Demolition, and Rockstar. I don't really care too much for Zero, I don't really know how to explain it, but it's just not that great of a black eyeliner. I don't feel like the formula is the same as the rest and the staying power is not as good. I usually tightline my eyes when I use eyeliner and Zero definitely transferred before I got to line my waterline. It was ridiculous. Now Demolition and Rockstar are different. I absolutely love the fact that Demolition is a matte brown. It works great for everyday use. It's dark enough that I can use to smudge for a smokey eye look, but it's light enough to use it every day. I just love it. and Rockstar is the same way. I would definitely repurchase this eyeliner set again, but I'll probably end up swapping Zero almost every single time. I just can't get into this eyeliner shade.

The eyeliners are very creamy and are very smudgable if you want to do so. I love using them on my waterline and they tend to last all day long if I need them too. Definitely worth the $19 for the set if you ask me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I expected more from these liners. UD is not a bottom of the barrel brand. I bought the 3pack set with the black, brown and plum liners. Really looked forward to trying them. Used the black...had raccoon eyes approximately 3 hours after application. I have an office job, so it's not like I am hauling boxes or something that might make me sweat. I used primer. Tried the brown, same deal..really UD? Seriously, my Maybelline liner does a better job. Very disappointed. I plan on returning these this weekend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for all 24/7 eyeliner pencils in general. In the past, the 24/7 used to be the go-to eyeliner pencils. However, I felt that UD had stagnant-ed at its current position and did not really improved the formulation of the pencils, so MANY other brands had caught up with it. I have since found other brands of pencils which draws more easily without tugging at my lids, dries as quickly, lasts as long, and removes as quickly as the UD 24/7 pencils. I still gave it a 4 though, because it is a good pencil, no doubt, just that other brands had caught up to give it a good run for its money, and I like the range of colors available for the 24/7 pencils. :) My HG pencils are the Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen(cil), Shiseido Integrate Kira Wink Gel Liner (Asia-exclusive brand) and THREE Flash Performance Eyeliner Pencil (Currently a Japan-exclusive brand). I reach for my UD 24/7s only when I am using a less commonly found color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I thought it would stay on my waterline. I was wrong. My Mac technakohl lasts longer on my waterline than this does. However this DOES stay on the last lines very well, probably for close to 24 hours. I'm sure this would be great for someone who only uses eyeliner on the lash lines but this does not work for what I need eyeliner to do. Also when I use this on my upper lash line it transfers to my crease area, like right below my eyebrows. This works best for me on my lower lash line. I bought this on at ulta for $16 with a $3 off coupon in perversion and I also have this in the light shimmery blue color (forgot the name) on eBay for $16. I believe the usual price everywhere is 19 or 20. The light blue color is really pretty and goes well with my brown eyes and I wear it during the summer mostly. I like that it goes on really creamy and never skips. Also I love how dark a black perversion is. I use my Mac sharpener with this and it's ok but it doesn't work the best with this. You need a sharpener that can work with a very soft pencil like this. I will finish the pencils I have but probably won't repurchase.