July 28, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the (seemingly) never ending search for a decent, dark taupe eyeliner. It is my preferred go-to for daily wear, since I can slap it on without the need for precision.

Color: Hustle (taupe)

Pros: the color IS lovely. The formula is delightful. Never have I used a pencil liner that glides so smoothly. Deposits good pigment, doesn't transfer. Very pretty on my waterline.

Cons: 24/7? Really? I do not have exceptionally oily skin or eyelids. Most eyeliners (even normal, none long-lasting) last a good portion of the day on me. This stuff is basically gone within a couple of hours. By mid-day, it's nearly undetectable. The eyeliner pencil I'm trying to replace is a Prestige liner that they no longer carry. I paid less than $3 for it and it stays (not a long lasting liner) the majority of the day. This is hugely disappointing considering this IS SUPPOSED TO be long lasting AND costs much more.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would rebuy this product simply for the rich, beautiful pigmentation. There is a wide variety of really fun and interesting colors. However, this product smudges and melts quite a bit... which is okay if you're looking to create certain looks. It has its place in my makeup routine, but it's not worth five stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore these pencils and have acquired numerous shades oth the full-size and the mini-sets. I use a 24/7 pencil pretty much every day, and they are the only eyeliners I bother with now. They go on beautifully smooth and last forever - I use UD's Primer Potion on my eyes as well, and this eyeliner doesn't move.

The selection of colours is fabulous, the staying power impressive, and the application easy. I've tried other eyeliner pencils from time to time, but always come back to these. Nothing else compares for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by hannah83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

've used many different brands of waterproof eyeliners (from drugstore to high end brands) but none of them even come close to Urban Decay's 24/7 glide-on eye pencils. I've heard so many great things about it and have always wanted to try it but never did until pretty recently when I ran out of black eyeliner and decided to purchase the UD eye pencil in Perversion. Man, was I hooked from the very first application. Just like its name, it glides on very easily (I've never used an eyeliner pencil that would go on so smoothly like that before) and is long-wearing. The texture is very smooth and creamy, making application a breeze. It is also very pigmented. It is smudgable but will set within a few seconds after application and doesn't transfer (Note: I always apply the UD Primer Potion whenever I apply any eye makeup). Having fallen in love with my first UD eye pencil purchase, I went out to get more colors. To date, I have this 24/7 glide-on pencil in Zero, Whiskey, Demolition, Rockstar, Bourbon, Binge, and Ransom...and I love them all :) This is definitely my HG eye pencil and I'm so glad to have found it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I'm sorry UD 24/7, but I'm having an affair with Milani Liqui'fye and it does everything you can do for a much cheaper price! I don't want to leave you because we've been together for almost 3 years now and you come in so many eclectic colors I can't find anywhere else! Woodstock (hot pink) is my go-to shade that cannot be duped, it applies creamy and sets to a metallic finish that really stands out. My reason for trying other brands is that I refuse to pay $20 for a brown liner that I use everyday when there's DS dupes available, but I can justify splurging for a unique shade like Woodstock that I reserve for special occasions. UD has the BEST color selection of any brand as far as eyeliners go, but they do smudge on my waterline after a few hours (that's what happens when you have über oily skin tho). On my lash line, it's a champ and ill repurchase for all the compliments & confidence I feel wearing the shade Woodstock!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like these eyeliners. Like all products from Urban Decay, these are very high quality. They are super pigmented, come in a wide array of colors, are very smooth to apply, and last all day. The only thing I've noticed, is that I'm constantly sharpening these bc they have a very soft texture and its hard to keep it in a point and you could easily go through these very quickly bc they wear down fast. And for the price, that kinda bites the big one. I'm sure I could find a drugstore dupe for these (I've heard Loreal HIP eyeliners are super smooth and pigmented but I've yet to try them.) but I really love these ones and the colors that I use regularly (Corrupt, Zero) have become such a staple in my makeup bag that I've had no desire to search for something else yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by effstar

I use this is perversion and its incredible. I sometimes use it as a base for black and grey eyeshadow's to create depth and hold. It also works very well with the UD 24/7 blending eye brush to create a smudged under eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Got this product in a gift set at Christmas so glad I didn't pay full price for it! Iv got it in zero (black) and ransom (purple). The black one is just an average black liner, iv had better! The purple is a really nice bright colour that I like but doesn't have a lot of staying power. Overall ok but nothing amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by photographsNwhite08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been DYING to try this eyeliner only because I heard it was wonderful as a waterproof and long lasting eyeliner. I wasn't willing to pay the $19 for one eyeliner and then I found the set of the three minis at Ulta. It was definitely what I was looking for and I got to try three different shades at one time. I got the shades, Zero, Demolition, and Rockstar. I don't really care too much for Zero, I don't really know how to explain it, but it's just not that great of a black eyeliner. I don't feel like the formula is the same as the rest and the staying power is not as good. I usually tightline my eyes when I use eyeliner and Zero definitely transferred before I got to line my waterline. It was ridiculous. Now Demolition and Rockstar are different. I absolutely love the fact that Demolition is a matte brown. It works great for everyday use. It's dark enough that I can use to smudge for a smokey eye look, but it's light enough to use it every day. I just love it. and Rockstar is the same way. I would definitely repurchase this eyeliner set again, but I'll probably end up swapping Zero almost every single time. I just can't get into this eyeliner shade.

The eyeliners are very creamy and are very smudgable if you want to do so. I love using them on my waterline and they tend to last all day long if I need them too. Definitely worth the $19 for the set if you ask me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I expected more from these liners. UD is not a bottom of the barrel brand. I bought the 3pack set with the black, brown and plum liners. Really looked forward to trying them. Used the black...had raccoon eyes approximately 3 hours after application. I have an office job, so it's not like I am hauling boxes or something that might make me sweat. I used primer. Tried the brown, same deal..really UD? Seriously, my Maybelline liner does a better job. Very disappointed. I plan on returning these this weekend.