November 29, 2014 | 999 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I haven't used these on my waterline, but I do use them to do a cut crease. Just cover your lid in a very light matte color...then using the 24/7, draw the line where you want it and use a smudger brush to feather it out. It is so pretty and stays all day <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I have these in whiskey and zero. I got it as a two for one travel pencil. Whiskey is such a beautiful brown i use it everyday. I like zero but its not as black as i hoped it would be. I took off one lippie cause it doesnt stay in my waterline long.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by gamzeee

Best eyeliners ever. I have been using different colors, they are all great

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, oily monolids. Double whammy.

Smudge smudge smudge, especially bad when I did upper tightlining.. had nice blue teal racoon eyes. That said, I have yet to find a pencil eye liner that holds on my lids. :( Back to liquid or gel liners I go.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on the (seemingly) never ending search for a decent, dark taupe eyeliner. It is my preferred go-to for daily wear, since I can slap it on without the need for precision.

Color: Hustle (taupe)

Pros: the color IS lovely. The formula is delightful. Never have I used a pencil liner that glides so smoothly. Deposits good pigment, doesn't transfer. Very pretty on my waterline.

Cons: 24/7? Really? I do not have exceptionally oily skin or eyelids. Most eyeliners (even normal, none long-lasting) last a good portion of the day on me. This stuff is basically gone within a couple of hours. By mid-day, it's nearly undetectable. The eyeliner pencil I'm trying to replace is a Prestige liner that they no longer carry. I paid less than $3 for it and it stays (not a long lasting liner) the majority of the day. This is hugely disappointing considering this IS SUPPOSED TO be long lasting AND costs much more.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would rebuy this product simply for the rich, beautiful pigmentation. There is a wide variety of really fun and interesting colors. However, this product smudges and melts quite a bit... which is okay if you're looking to create certain looks. It has its place in my makeup routine, but it's not worth five stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Halefire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore these pencils and have acquired numerous shades oth the full-size and the mini-sets. I use a 24/7 pencil pretty much every day, and they are the only eyeliners I bother with now. They go on beautifully smooth and last forever - I use UD's Primer Potion on my eyes as well, and this eyeliner doesn't move.

The selection of colours is fabulous, the staying power impressive, and the application easy. I've tried other eyeliner pencils from time to time, but always come back to these. Nothing else compares for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by hannah83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

've used many different brands of waterproof eyeliners (from drugstore to high end brands) but none of them even come close to Urban Decay's 24/7 glide-on eye pencils. I've heard so many great things about it and have always wanted to try it but never did until pretty recently when I ran out of black eyeliner and decided to purchase the UD eye pencil in Perversion. Man, was I hooked from the very first application. Just like its name, it glides on very easily (I've never used an eyeliner pencil that would go on so smoothly like that before) and is long-wearing. The texture is very smooth and creamy, making application a breeze. It is also very pigmented. It is smudgable but will set within a few seconds after application and doesn't transfer (Note: I always apply the UD Primer Potion whenever I apply any eye makeup). Having fallen in love with my first UD eye pencil purchase, I went out to get more colors. To date, I have this 24/7 glide-on pencil in Zero, Whiskey, Demolition, Rockstar, Bourbon, Binge, and Ransom...and I love them all :) This is definitely my HG eye pencil and I'm so glad to have found it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I'm sorry UD 24/7, but I'm having an affair with Milani Liqui'fye and it does everything you can do for a much cheaper price! I don't want to leave you because we've been together for almost 3 years now and you come in so many eclectic colors I can't find anywhere else! Woodstock (hot pink) is my go-to shade that cannot be duped, it applies creamy and sets to a metallic finish that really stands out. My reason for trying other brands is that I refuse to pay $20 for a brown liner that I use everyday when there's DS dupes available, but I can justify splurging for a unique shade like Woodstock that I reserve for special occasions. UD has the BEST color selection of any brand as far as eyeliners go, but they do smudge on my waterline after a few hours (that's what happens when you have über oily skin tho). On my lash line, it's a champ and ill repurchase for all the compliments & confidence I feel wearing the shade Woodstock!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ShawTee843

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like these eyeliners. Like all products from Urban Decay, these are very high quality. They are super pigmented, come in a wide array of colors, are very smooth to apply, and last all day. The only thing I've noticed, is that I'm constantly sharpening these bc they have a very soft texture and its hard to keep it in a point and you could easily go through these very quickly bc they wear down fast. And for the price, that kinda bites the big one. I'm sure I could find a drugstore dupe for these (I've heard Loreal HIP eyeliners are super smooth and pigmented but I've yet to try them.) but I really love these ones and the colors that I use regularly (Corrupt, Zero) have become such a staple in my makeup bag that I've had no desire to search for something else yet.