November 28, 2014 | 1190 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Totally Toffee

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'd actually intended to buy Mauve it Over by Revlon but the salon I shop at was out of that. The sales agent suggested I try Totally Toffee. I'd never purchased anything from Maybelline before so I was reluctant: I'm more adventurous with my foundations than I am my lipsticks and for drug store I tend to stick with Revlon or Black Opal colours that I know work for me, but I got it and I'm glad I did! I wanted a nude lipstick and when I top it off with a taupe lip gloss that is exactly what I have. On it's own it's ok too, a sort of pinkish brown colour, which is ok with me depending on my make up look. Because it's brown/pink on me I can top it with a taupe, nude, brown or sheer pink gloss and change the look I get from it. Definitely will repurchase, I love it! Sort of reminds me of Stone Edge, a discontinued (why oh why do they discontinue the good stuff) Revlon shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jcl925

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick doesn't come out nude on my lips with my skintone. Instead it's more of a light pinky brown that I love. It works well on those smokey eye days or bare skin days. It's pretty creamy and doesnt dry out my lips. My one gripe is that it disappears faster than other lipsticks I use so I feel like I need to keep reapplying. I'd buy this again if it still exists by the time I run out. I use so many lipsticks/glosses on a daily basis that I don't go through them very fast. I'm about an NC30/35 depending on the time of year and I also wear Bare Minerals foundation in the light shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely my favorite nude lip color to go to now days. I carry this around with me everywhere. I can't believe I have found a drugstore lipstick that I have no problems with. It's not drying, it goes on almost satin-y. Perfect nude color for woman in the NC40-NC42 range. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by giantsushi

This is a nice nude for me, it does seem to have a slight coldish undertone because I have very warm toned skin and this appears a bit ashy for me. But GREAT color, I love it, the formula is nice and pigmented. Maybe the smell bothers me a little, but I dont mind much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Diandra100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ewwww this is like poop on my lips .. if you are fair to medium skin dont buy this please this lipstick is NOT nude repeat NOT nude this is color brown poop ! it will be nude if you are medium to dark skin !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by josiah0814

I have been using Totally Toffee for about a month now and absolutely love it. It has become my new favorite over all my macs in the same color range (half n half, cherish, jubilee and hug me). The main reason I'm loving it so much has to do with the formula in the packaging. All my mac lipsticks melt and stick to the sides, while my Totally Toffee has kept nice and firm. I'm also loving the color and the moisturizing it provides. I do have to reapply often. Overall a great product at a super affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This lipstick is so gorgeous! Normally, I opt for pink lipsticks or peachy nudes. It never crossed my mind to try brown so I kept putting it off. I finally purchased it the other day at Rite Aid and I'm in love! I don't really have any color in collection close to it. I think it's perfect for fall and really suits my medium skin tone. This will be my new everyday lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by CrazeeBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this looking for the perfect nude for my caramel skin tone. The formula is nice and creamy and not over drying at all. Sadly though this hardly shows up on my pigmented lips =(. If you don't have pigmented lips I think this would be a beautiful nude brown color. Another thing is I don't like how anyone can just open the lipsticks and put them back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

a nice nude color more on the brown side. every easy to wear but lol it made me look kinda older than i really am, its what id wear to work, a maturer color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice nude lipstick. When I want to do my NO MAKE UP make up look. This lipstick usually does the trick. Every. Time. It mutes out my lips but not in the MAC Myth way but it mutes it out, makes it more even.