Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Antigua

4.6

on 11/22/2010 9:17:00 PM

This is billed as a bronzer, but it won't make your skin any darker or tanner. Rather, it gives a sun-flushed look. It is a pale golden-pink with some slightly bronze undertones. Hard to explain, but I wear Warm Ivory in Bobbi foundations, and this gives the most incredible flush. It just looks really natural, and has the right balance of gold and pink. The shimmer is not over-powering, and the shimmer particles sort of "meld" into the skin and just makes me look glowy.

It is a tad expensive ($36), but the compact is nice - has a mirror and a snap closure like a pressed powder would - and contains plenty of product.

I would definitely give this a try if you are looking for a glowy pink blush. I wouldvr overlooked it had the SA not suggested it. continued >>

on 9/27/2010 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer. It seems more like a blush color but it has a slight "bronzey" cast to it. When I wear it, it reminds me of the color my face used to turn (brownish pink?) at the beach back in my reckless youth before I started practicing safe sun. It has slight shimmer but not alot - just enough to give you a slight glow.

on 9/10/2010 4:58:00 PM

I love this blush. Maybe its labeled as a bronzer because it gives a sun kissed flush. This powder is super finely milled and gives a lit from within glow. Its my current HG blush of the moment. Its really natural looking on my NC25 skin.

on 8/15/2010 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is gorgeous-but let's face it, this is a BLUSH. It is not a bronzer. It is a medium-light warm pink with very subtle shimmer. I am very fair and barely tan but any color I get is golden brown, and as pale as I am, I can wear standard shades of bronzer. If you are fair and looking for a great warm pink blush, this is it, and there is a lot of product in the packaging.

on 7/10/2010 1:01:00 AM

I got this is a pallette and I had read that it makes a good blush on very fair skin. I am so fair that I use a fan brush a just a tiny swipe of this and it is perfect. I have blue undertones and have never been able to use anything with peach in it, but this has enough pink that it's ok. If I put very much on the peach starts to come out more. My daughter has blonde hair and cool toned skin, but a slight tan and it goes real well on her also. The pink ballet lipcolor that came in the pallette and this for a blush matches best for her, and the azaela which is a pinky plum, but sheer , is best on me. I think this is a good blush for fair skin as it is sheer and natural. Nars Orgasm is supposed to be pinky peach, but it is way more orange and bright.

on 6/18/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

On one word: Gorgeous.
I'm practically white, much lighter than any of MAC's Foundations for example; just someone way out of the usual regular ranges. On me, this is the perfect mixture of bronze and pink. It gives me just that hint of color I always looked for in other bronzers but never found, combined with a perfect flush and an absolutely lovely, subtle glow. I've used this everyday since I've got it, and I can't see myself straying from it any time soon.

The staying power is perfect, packaging is simple and chic. I'm very happy with this product overall and would recommend it to anyone really pale who's looking for something to create a healthy summer look.

on 5/23/2010 10:38:00 AM

I would hardly describe this product as a bronzer...shimmer blush, yes, all-over face color - maybe. But not a bronzer - not if the color you are looking for is anything resembling a tan. This is a shimmering peachy-pink color reminiscent of Nars Orgasm. It applies fairly sheer - the shimmer factor is not as great as it might appear in the pan. I paired this with Bobbi's Pink Beige lip gloss - a pretty combo. If you are looking for a bronzing powder and your are fair like me, take a look at Bobbi's Natural bronzing powder. Now that's a bronzer. You might also like Nars' Maui multiple for a believable reddish brown hue.

This is the only blush/bronzer i have used daily for months.I have nearly used it up and will buy again it gives a lovely glow to my cheeks ,my colouring is light and it really suits me.I apply it with the mac 187 brush and its perfect.

on 5/10/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this on a whim after chatting with an expert on BB online. I wear this over my Bronzing Powder Light to give my cheeks a lift. I will then put a pop of peony on the apples of my cheeks. I wish I would've gotten a dark color to seem more bronze- it's more a blush to me.

on 5/1/2010 1:38:00 PM

I absolutely love this ....... this is perfect for PPP's who want a glow and when bronzers clash with your skintone ........ because it has pink, this looks beautiful on cool coloring and makes a beautiful blush ......... the pigmentation is excellent and very long lasting ......... I use my skunk brush and use one swipe on each cheek and blend my brush more on my cheekbones and it makes my cheeks look more chisled. Pale ladies looking for the perfect bronzer, try this ...... I am a NW10 and the color is perfect. (although I use this as a blush instead of a bronzer)

Popular Bronzers