July 23, 2014 | 1156 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Studio Corrective Concealer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

I was so excited to try this product as I had dark undereye circles and redness scattered all over my face. Unfortunately, this product did not live up to expectation. It goes on my face really sheer, whether I use the little brush that comes with it or my finger. The colors look almost the same upon application because there is barely any pigment in them. I'm checking out Physician's Formula for corrective concealer. This was terrible.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I found the only way to get this out of the pan was with my fingers, as any brush I tried did not pick up any of the product (the brush that comes with it is horrible btw).
It's very hard to apply and does not blend well, however the biggest problem with this is that it is soooo sheer that it doesn't actually do anything. I tried applying more layers but still nothing, and it just ends up caking and creasing. This is the case for all colours, as far as my experience goes - and I have both palettes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by heykerrieann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very sad at the poor quality of this product. I'm always so pleased with the e.l.f. studio products that I thought this one would be excellent. I mainly bought it for the green concealer. I have bright red eczema scars on my face, the largest - about the size of a dime - on my right cheek. I tried using the green over it, warming it up with my finger and trying to apply it. It was very thin, but didn't go on evenly. Then I tried again, patting it on and it seemed to go on okay. Five minutes later, my scar is showing through again. The worst part is that I ended up getting a blemish ON MY SCAR. Coincidence? I don't think so. It went right into the trash after that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to find this product since I was having a lot of difficulty trying to find a great concealer...this was however the worst I've ever had. It does absolutely nothing for me. There is no pigmentation whatsoever and the colors don't even show up on my skin. I still have this but I haven't used it since, well, the first day I bought it. I'm going to go throw it out right now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

I threw this out after the first try. The consistency is blotchy and NOT pigmented at all. I had to rub it a billion times to get product on my finger. I do not recommend this nor will I ever repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Cincodemayobaby88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The green does work well, but the actual concealer doesnt do anything but show up as a huge pigmented spot under my powder. First time I have ever been dissatisfied with an ELF product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by roserose0328

This was the worst, I'd have to say concealer I've ever purchased. It wasn't creamy whatsoever and just had the worst coverage. At the store I thought: "Wow, it seems like such a versatile product and for only $3 (US)." but the second i got home and tried it for a fun night out...my heart just dropped. The concealer is really dry and just does not work for my skin. There are 4 colors to this concealer palette, the green one cancels out redness (pimples, redness) and the pinkish one cancels out purple (bruises, under eye circles) but when i tried to do so, the green just left my skin with a really gross almost-sick look. Even though it gave my skin a green tint and was canceling out the redness, the green was sticking out like a sore thumb. Same deal with the pinkish concealer. There are 2 neutral colored concealers on the two sides, which you are supposed to cover the green/pink concealer, when I tried to do so it just made the whole concealed pimple come straight back out... WORST CONCEALER EVER.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mbrow222

This concealer is very hard. I did not have high expectations bcz it was so cheap. I couldn't blend it very well and the green showed through my foundation. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by donna409

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wanted so much to like this, but couldn't. I am usually so pleased with E.L.F. products especially the studio line. But this... awful. It gave no concealing at all and went on the skin really strange. It feels weird also, kind of tacky greasy, just bad all the way around.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by regineeeeeee

i loveee the two nude shades for covering pimples, and the pink does wonders around my eyes, my current palette is running out and im panicking, i can't get this product in australia. i do not like the green concealer though, it doesn't do a thing and i find that it shows up under my foundation. but out of four colours and only one is bad, i won't complain. the brush included in the palette isn't the best quality either so i use my finger instead, or a damp concealer brush. at such a cheap price, if i can find it I'll definetly buy it again.