August 27, 2014 | 1728 users online

Fragrances - Prada - L'Eau Ambrée

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by ambra26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have finally found a scent I could be happy with for years! This is a unique scent, so if you are a light, floral, sweet kind of person, it is probably not for you. It took me awhile before I actually bought it, because I wasn't sold on the smell on the paper tester, but I finally took a sample vile and wore it for a couple days and I was sure. It reacts perfectly with my skin/oils and I am absolutely a fan. Again, this is not something to purchase online, unless you have had the opportunity to try it in a store first.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by suesu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can see why not many people like this since its a unique scent but its
my unique smell and im so on love. my favorite scents are powdery..cashmere..amber like scents, i cant seem to explain. ive gone through many till i found my signiture smell. im so happy. ive never been so confident that i would purchase somthing again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reminds me of Montale White Aoud - it gives a similar warm cozy effect but more single-note amber, with no rose of course. May be a great winter alternative for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is really nice, but the dry down is a little too powdery for my preference. I really wanted to love this one, but gave the bottle to my mom. I think it suits her better. I might come back to this fragrance in a few years, but for now, I still prefer the original Prada.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this last year and haven't really used it till recently. It can't be mistaken for an amber scent. Hence the name I also love the black bottle and how there is a golden plate on it. It's very chic and classic like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by scj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fell in love at first sniff! This is a remarkably fresh, light amber scent. Nothing overpowering. Very womanly. This has become my new signature scent. If you are looking for a scent with a "big" smell this one is not for you. One must get close to you to fully enjoy this fragrance - and isn't that what fragrance is all about? Great from first spray to the end of the day. And the body lotion is wonderful as is the body powder. Best new fragrance in ages!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of amber, and this definitely has amber in it, but it's one of the worst smells, perfume or otherwise, ever to hit my nostrils. It's so strong, and it's way too sharp and pungent. My eyes watered, and it was like someone punched me. Profoundly, horribly unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sherrie09

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a Christmas gift and I don't know why I haven't worn it more. Sometimes it just takes me time to get acquainted with a new fragrance. I think this is a lovely scent, and a perfect amber for someone who doesn't like very sweet & powdery or macho ambers. I get more of an impression of ambergris tincture with its faint sea brininess. This morning I got a whiff of frankincense, which is not listed in the fragrance ingredients, so it was just my impression. It does have a slightly incensy feel to me, and the vanilla is just a touch, not overpowering. An ethereal skin fragrance that smells to me like an eau légère version of the original Prada scent for women. It's very, very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells gorgeous. Beautiful, classic bottle. Long lasting fragrance - it's rare that a perfume lasts any length of time on my skin. My boyfriend isn't especially keen on it (his favourite smell on me is a cheap Britney Spears one!), but I love it. More of an evening scent than a daytime one - quite musky and seductive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE IT!!!!
There are some bad reviews on here ,perhaps that person bought a FAKE and thats why it doesnt last or smell good. This a very rich and velvety fragrance,.its also very warm and settles beautifully on my skin. ITS IMPORTANT to remember that all fragrances smell different on people, what works for me may not work on you. So I LOVE IT! it reminds me a bit of Jasmine Noir by BVGARI , but I love Prada !