December 19, 2014 | 1619 users online

Bronzers - E.L.F. - Studio Warm Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Badoumba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

When looking for a bronzer I usually go for the ones with several colours in them. I think it make a more natural, sunkissed look.
I use this one as a contour to give my face some definition. It is not too shimmery but gives my skin a nice healthy glow that I love!
I tend to mix all 4 shades with my brush but I sometime use only the lightest for highlight. This products allows many many different look. I will definitely purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by LexxiMassacre

i really like this bronzer it is very good for that bronze glow . i use it every day i mix the 3 darker shades for the bronzer nd the light white square as a highlight it looks gorgeous only downside is that is very shimmery not super glittery but if used all over face u might look like a disco ball but on counturing areas it looks beuatiful .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by PolinaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! Its so beautiful because it has 4 different shades that you can either mix together or just use separately. Theres a highlight on the bottom left and the other 3 colors are bronzers. It can cake up at the end of the day though so i had to take off 1 lippie for that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this bronzer! I use my brush and swirl all 4 colors together to give my face a little bit more color and glow. And then I go back with a smaller brush (or use my finger) and use the lightest shade to highlight the top of my cheek bones and forehead. I don't think this bronzer is too shimmery on me. Since there are 4 different shades you can use each individually, or just use them all together. I was watching emilynoel's video on youtube where she used this for her face AND eyes, so it's a pretty versatile product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe I'm just getting around to reviewing this. I know that this was pretty popular when it first came out.
On summer skin it doesn't do a whole lot on NW25 skin, it does offer a nice glow, no glitter, just a fresh look and a bit of warmth. I'm not sure I would even classify this as a bronzer unless you're extremely fair and even then the color may be off. That's a tough one on fair skin.
Now to my pasty, pale, horrible winter skin. My light blonde hair pretty much blends in with my skin. If you're like me, you'll know what I'm talking about...I look okay until I put on mascara, the black mascara=instant white with the contrast. I look as though I didn't even put blush on. I do have cool to neutral undertones to my skin as well as rosacea and this being a warm bronzer is perfect. It's as though it counteracts some of the cool tones in my skin but not as much as a corrector, just softens the look. It isn't deep enough to look as though I'm wearing bronzer or that my face is deeper than the rest of me but it's enough to add warmth and a bit of color so that I look healthy, not weird. As far as the texture and wear...It's not chalky, which is great on my dry skin, it doesn't look powdery at all, not drying. Like I said, it does contain a bit of a glow, not much, applied with a loose, fluffy brush is tooks fresh and takes the edge off of anything that I might be afraid could look dry. It wears as the others do, fairly well. I've never had to touch up but I believe that if need be it wouldn't be chalky or cakey. I think it's a great bargain, great product... like a lot of e.l.f products are turning out to be for dry, aging skin (who knew)...and I look as though I'm amongst the living during the winter months. I don't think that I have another product to compare. It's not as warm, dark or pigmented as Chanel Bronze Universal, it's lighter than Dior Matte Sunshine in Honey Matte but if you like Honey Matte or NYC Sunny in the summer, this could be a great winter alternative with a glow if you hate the idea of looking as though you're wearing bronzer in the wintertime but need to warm up your skin tone a bit. I really cannot think of another bronzer that I have like this,and I have tons, so it's a must-have in my arsenal.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

I love that it has 4 shades. I can adjust what kind of blush I want by stroking my brush on whatever shade I like, of the 4 different squares in the compact.
The swirl I do make makes my cheeks glow on my NC40 skin. It's not an overpowering effect, it's buildable which I love about this product. It seems to be quite hardly packed, and in this case I actually like that since it doesn't make the compact all messy of all the fallouts.
Packaging doesn't feel cheap at all, like most of the studio line, it feels sturdy and it has a huge mirror. Even though it is as huge as the palm of your hand it's still sleek.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product to contour my nose and as a bronzer. I like the glow it gives to my skin and since there is a bit of shimmer to it it's great for the summer. I probably won't be using this too much during the winter since I would prefer to have something more matte but during the summer it give you a nice glow. For contouring I think it's great! It doesn't make me look like I'm dirty (since I use the dark brown to contour). I do like that there is also a highlighting shade and a blush shade so it's almost like a 4-in-1 product! I bought this for 5.99 cdn at Winners

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great multi-purpose product. U can use each colour on its own for highlighting or a blush or sculpting ur face. Or u can swirl the product to use as a bronzer. But i probably wont use it in the winter as it is on the shimmery side.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love using this as a blush, as it has a pink tone to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love love love! It is on the more shimmery side, but there is NO glitter or chunky shimmer that will scream obvious. (Out of ELF's studio bronzers, the Golden Bronzer is more shimmery than this one.)

Because of the shimmer, I don't use this as a contour or "sweep all over face" bronzer. Instead, I apply to the high points of my cheeks and blend along the cheekbones. I am NC37 and this shows up as a beautiful warm bronze glow:
- If I am aiming to highlight more, I use the lighter two shades in the cheekbone area beneath and to the corner of the eyes.
- If I want to use this as more of a blush, I include the warm medium peach shade into the mix with one of the coppery colors.
- Sometimes I just use one of the coppery shades alone on my cheeks because I love the golden glow effect...

I only need to tap my brush into the pan one to two times to get enough product so that I don't overdo the shimmer. The bronzer is not the most pigmented but I find that the sheerer finish works well for the "warm bronze glow" effect. Try it! ELF's Studio Warm Bronzer is super gorgeous, versatile, and affordable.