October 22, 2014 | 1667 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Kabuki Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg soooooo soft i'm in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I love this brush! I use it with the HD finishing powder and it makes it look airbrushed

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MJKhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What can I say I love this brush. It does what I want it to do. It picks up product, blends it out like a dream, it's soft, & it even has a modern black and white look I like. It doesn't shed and it is easy to clean. The only con I have is it's availability. They only have ELF on the website or at target. But other than that, I love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by missuniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG this product has the softest feel ever, well i mean its on the top list. It picks up powder and blushes very well, I will be honest i was expecting this brush to not be the best and have hard bristles but i was wrong. The only thing i wish was different is that after i had this brush for maybe 5 weeks and washing it every week i noticed i got more pimples then i usually did, yes i know this might not be the brushes fault maybe my brush cleansers fault, but i did not like the new friends on my face. :) Overall for 6 dollars it is amazing for its price and in general is a really good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So nice. LOVE it. One of the best brushes. Blends like a dream and easy to clean and doesn't shed at all. And I have 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by niccisrichards

I'm so pleased with this brush. It's super soft, had never shed in the 6 months that I've had it and makes buffing and blending make-up SO easy. Also the value is amazing. I'd definitely recommend this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

Very happy with my little Elfie! This is a great brush. It has just the right density for patting on powder or even a neutral blush. I have had mine for 6-7 months and wash it each and every time I use it. It has not shed a hair and and retains it's original softness. I have some backup eye brushes from this line that did not wow me, but this was a great purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

This is my only elf brush that doesnt shed. Also my most used and one of my all time favourite brushes. Its absolutely amazing at blending anything out like bronzer or blush . Great for powder too

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I <3 this ELF Kabuki brush SO much!!! It's nice & full & fluffy!! It doesn't shed @ all. I store it in the original box it came in so it won't get ruined. I've used a $25 one before but, I LIKE this one so much better!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

It's soft and lovely but I am afraid it's a bit too big and bulky for me to use with liquid foundation, which is what I primarily use brushes for since I don't use powders. Would not buy again although I do think it would be a great brush for powder products.