November 28, 2014 | 1470 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Lilo1988

Love all soap and glory products and this is no exception! It's great for making skin feel smooth and soft and a little goes a long way! I would repurchase but only if the breakfast scrub isn't available as that is my all time favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by ouiyhoo

I loooooove this product so much! I've just used it for the first time and it definitely lives up to the hypes! My skin is so soft and clean and moisturized and i don't need anything more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best exfoliator I have used. Smells amazing has large granules so works great on legs and I also use it in the bikini line area. Leaves my skin really smooth after I wash it off as it has oils in it which my skin soaks up. I love it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

oh! Soap & Glory Flake Away, you smell sooo good!
This is a fine scrub, that's a little liquidy. When you open the package you immediately can smell its sweetness. I'm a big fan of Lush's Ocean Salt, but hated always having to mix it and...the cost of it. Flake Away is more reasonable and correct me if I'm wrong, a bigger container. Smells great and leave no residue. My skin feels super soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by girlnextd00rr

I bought this at a local Sephora store after reading so many good reviews online. Actually, I just wanted to try out a Soap & Glory product because the brand is that good at marketing haha! Anyway, I needed a body scrub and this Body Polish sounded like something that would come in handy.

The tub was more pricey than I expected. 22 bucks is not a small sum for a student with limited daily allowance! However, the container is HUGE and people tell me it lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. The packaging was also such a pretty pink and looking at it just made me feel a little happier inside LOL.

At first whiff, the scent was so strong I felt dismayed, but trust me-it grows on you. Just don't put your nose directly above and inhale like I did hahaha. It smells way better when you're using it and afterwards too!

This product was more exfoliating than my previous scrubs, so it did take some time to get used to. The polish left behind a layer of something-oil?-that I couldn't wash away, so I'm assuming it's meant to moisturise my skin! I didn't feel like putting any lotions after using this because my skin felt hydrated enough. This is a great perk because usually exfoliators make my skin feel more dry than normal.

I'd recommend this product to anyone who's up to try a nice-smelling scrub that does its job. I would re-purchase this again, but hopefully with a discount!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Ruby950

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this scrub! Leaves me with soft and smooth skin. I use this with exfoliating gloves as this makes my legs even softer. Will definitely be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by FrankieNew

This is a coarse exfoliator, but still feels nice on the skin.
I personally like when my exfoliator really does exfoliate, and doesnt contain a few beads in a tub.
This isn't so much of a liquid, which I like, it almost feels like cocoa butter (which it does include). This can feel quite heavy on the skin, however once washed off and dried, the skin also feels moisterised.
The smell of Flake Away is lovely, as with all Soap and Glory products!
This is a body exfoliator and I would not advise you use it on your face as it may be too heavy and abrasive.
A little does go a long way so this is good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Umstael

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best scrub I have ever used! Really exfoliates and softens my super dry skin that is prone to keratosis pillars and ingrown hairs.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's not that I don't like this product, it's only ok for me. The price is wonderful and so it the scent. I feel like it melts into my skin right away, therefore not thoroughly scrubbing my skin. I wish it was more of a scrub like the product claims and would therefore exfoliate better. I probably won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

This is the best body scrub I've tried so far, and I've tried a LOT of scrubs. The scent is an exact dupe of Miss Dior Cherie. It has fine scrubby particles along with what seems like sand, that gently but effectively exfoliates. I love the texture of it. It is slightly moisturizing but not greasy, and the scent is pretty long lasting. Kind of expensive at $18 a jar, but I can see a jar lasting (for me) at least 3-4 months if not longer. Would definately reccomend to anyone who likes Miss Dior Cherie and is looking for a luxurious body scrub.