October 25, 2014 | 1718 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by cicitong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To all y'll that are reading this please please buy this product, I know that CG mascara's aren't the best, but this ones's has made my lashes longer than they usually are without looking fake or too overdone. It's lightweight and lengthens my lashes plus (probably should say this) it smells nice. Anyways best of luck for all of y'll makeup lovers. :~) -CT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by mmccartney

Love! Highly recommend this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by bluediva

I'm quite happy with this mascara. This adds length, but the effect is very natural-looking. The applicator wand gives good separation with almost no clumping. It does not irritate my eyes like most mascaras do. I hardly feel like I am wearing mascara. This product doesn't really thicken lashes or add curl. If you want an high-impact, super-thick effect, this isn't the right mascara for you. But if you already have decent lashes, this product provides a great natural-looking enhancement and feels light and comfortable enough to wear all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by AliceMason13

I have long curled eyelashes, and I feel like the brush separates and makes them even longer. I prefer a more natural look and this mascara gives you that. Yes the formula is dry, but I find that wet formulas make my eyelashes clump; which this doesn't. I would highly recommend this to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by koko47

Sigh for the price it's pretty good, my only complaint is that it doesn't hold a curl. Otherwise minimal flakes and clean definition.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the weakest mascara I've ever tried. My eyelashes look exactly the same after I use it. I tried in on top of other mascaras to see if it "lengthened" when used in conjunction with another product, and while that worked a bit, it still wasn't great. This went in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara primarily because I was having a strange infatuation with the color yellow that day, so I couldn't pass it up. I am not disappointed, but I am not happy with this mascara either. It is like all other mascaras that are from Cover Girl: Good for the first few days or possibly weeks, then the formula dries out and it works like poop. Ok, maybe not like poop, but It just loses it's lengthening and staying power after a very short time. As far as lengthening goes, I didn't really notice much, but it wasn't bad. Don't get me wrong, this is not a terrible mascara, but it's not an award winning one either. I think it's safe to say that I will probably never buy this again. If I'm in a pinch and this is the only mascara that I have available, it's really not big deal; it works well enough for everyday use. It's just nothing outstanding, so for me, there will be no need to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara falls a little short of what I would like in a lengthening mascara. It does provide length, but alone -- it is not enough. I always have to pair this with another mascara. It's not dark enough for my top lashes -- and I purchased Black. However, as a bottom lash mascara? It is wonderful. The brush is long and skinny with short bristles. It catches every lash on the bottom lash. I don't think I'll purchase this again, unless I only use it for bottom last and if it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I personally find this formula/brush a bit too weak to wear alone, but with that being said this is a great layering mascara! I always use this as my base coat for any mascara look I'm going for. The brush really straightens and lengthens my lashes without adding any clumps or volume. It appears very natural on its own, and makes for the perfect "canvas", if you will, for adding on volumizing mascara. This actually works incredibly well with the original Lash Blast over top of it. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by erinmad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara on a whim & it turned out to be one of the best purchases I've ever made. I have decent lashes on my own & this mascara really enhances them. I usually put on two coats & it really does lengthen my lashes without making them look unnatural/like I put on a ton of mascara. It doesn't flake or clump. Sometimes it smudges a little towards the bottom outer corner of my eye but since my outer lashes touch that part of my eye, it really can't be helped. It's not too noticeable though & can easily be wiped off. This mascara really doesn't hold a curl though, but it doesn't matter to me since I love the look of long natural-looking lashes. This is a great mascara for everyday but I feel for formal events, I would layer a more voluminous mascara on top of this for more drama.

Overall, this mascara does its job (lengthen), really well if I might add. I'll keep repurchasing this but next time I'll try the waterproof version.