October 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Skyeforth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm the ultimate skeptic but I purchased this product on Amazon (29.99 with prime) and immediately has buyers remorse. I almost cancelled my order but didn't. It arrived and sat in my vanity for several weeks because I felt stupid for buying it. Then I decided to just add it to my beauty routine and applied it twice a day to my lashes and brows for several weeks. Never noticed any difference but decided to dye both my lashes and brows and WOW!! I actually saw growth. I was amazed. It wasn't my 18 year old lashes but I went from almost no lashes (about an 1/8 of and inch long) to having a set of eyelashes (about a 1/4 inch long). Granted it's not amazing but it does work. I read your suppose to use it once a day but I used it twice a day without a problem. My brows are growing back on slowly. They're not super thick but again for me it's something. I think if you can't afford Latisse this is a nice alternative. It took 4 months of use to see results, you have to be patient. I wish I had done a before and after picture.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 2 months. I've used it on my brows only, not on my lashes. So, I cannot say how well it works for lashes. I have seen very little results as far as making my brows grow. The little growth that I have had is most likely due to just natural hair growth, not the serum.

Like someone else said, the date on my product was from a year ago. The packaging claims it is still good for a year after that, but I still found it suspicious. I will try something else and definitely will not re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ninanicolechan

it didn't irritate my eyes and i saw difference in my lash after 3-4 weeks! my lashes got fuller i don't know about length though since i think it still looks the same but wow after 1 application of mascara i look like i have falsies on! love this stuff i have been using it for the past 6 months once a day :D I just wish that it made my lashes longer but i still love this product overall!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by nadine46

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Last tube bought had next to nothing serum in it, dry
from the beginning. Contacted company who makes Rapid lash,
and they sent me a new tube, and IT had very little serum
in it also. Also the manufacture date was a year prior
to time of my purchase. You have to check date on
the bottom of the tube. Used a couple of years ago
with no problems. Unfortunately, will not be buying
again, because the lack of serum in tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by liddalidda

I have short Asian lashes, which means I have next to no lashes visible on my bottom lash line. I think this product is great if the users are realistic with their expectations. I saw results after using the product for only 1 week. You will not all of the sudden grow really long thick lashes but there is definitely growth. My goal was to get long enough lashes so that with the use of mascara I would get long lashes and for my bottom lashes to grow enough so that I could actually apply some mascara to them. It does work, just be patient and realistic. I would definitely continue using this product and would strongly recommend it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by rusana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It took forever to see the results, maybe, 2 months. My lashes are longer. Nothing crazy, though.
I've tried a generic version of Latisse. Got brown circles on my upper and lower eyelids where the product was applied. I constantly looked tired and had dryness in my eyes. Nothing like that with Rapidlash. My only complaint - you have to commit to using it for longer time than I would like to:)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

great price and it works just as good if not better than more expensive brand. it doesnt sting me like Latisse. i prefer this to latisse or talika. the brush is easier to use than the mascara wand type, as this gets to your lash line way better, you apply it like an eyeliner. the brush is soft, the results are there very quickly. no smell. good stuff.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ohnoburrito

I bought this instead of buying Lilash, and as an alternative to using eyelash extensions. While I adore the look of eyelash extensions, I cannot stand the upkeep.
I have applied this religiously for 6 weeks now, and have not noticed any change whatsoever. Severely disappointed as this product appears to be so good.
Bizarrely, it just hasn't worked its magic on me.
It did not work as a brow or lash growth serum. So, If it worked, it would be great, but you never know until you try, I guess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product irritates my eyes like no other! I tried to use this for 2 weeks straight but I couldn't handle the irritation (redness, itching, and bumps around my eyes).

I started using castor oil for my lashes and I haven't had any irritation. As for lash growth, I have yet to see anything but it has helped condition my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Beebsn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using eyelash extensions for about 4 months and I jus took them off. I WAS BALD like I literally had no natural eyelashes left because they ripped them off!!!! I've been using rapid lash for nearly two weeks now, oh my god my eyelashes have grown back!! It works it really does! I was so skeptical. My ones that were completely ripped out have been struggling to grow back but that's fair enough it will take time. Otherwise great produit!!!!! Too expensive for $65 but essential if you have had your eyelashes ruined by extensions