July 22, 2014 | 1436 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by rusana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It took forever to see the results, maybe, 2 months. My lashes are longer. Nothing crazy, though.
I've tried a generic version of Latisse. Got brown circles on my upper and lower eyelids where the product was applied. I constantly looked tired and had dryness in my eyes. Nothing like that with Rapidlash. My only complaint - you have to commit to using it for longer time than I would like to:)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

great price and it works just as good if not better than more expensive brand. it doesnt sting me like Latisse. i prefer this to latisse or talika. the brush is easier to use than the mascara wand type, as this gets to your lash line way better, you apply it like an eyeliner. the brush is soft, the results are there very quickly. no smell. good stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ohnoburrito

I bought this instead of buying Lilash, and as an alternative to using eyelash extensions. While I adore the look of eyelash extensions, I cannot stand the upkeep.
I have applied this religiously for 6 weeks now, and have not noticed any change whatsoever. Severely disappointed as this product appears to be so good.
Bizarrely, it just hasn't worked its magic on me.
It did not work as a brow or lash growth serum. So, If it worked, it would be great, but you never know until you try, I guess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product irritates my eyes like no other! I tried to use this for 2 weeks straight but I couldn't handle the irritation (redness, itching, and bumps around my eyes).

I started using castor oil for my lashes and I haven't had any irritation. As for lash growth, I have yet to see anything but it has helped condition my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Beebsn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using eyelash extensions for about 4 months and I jus took them off. I WAS BALD like I literally had no natural eyelashes left because they ripped them off!!!! I've been using rapid lash for nearly two weeks now, oh my god my eyelashes have grown back!! It works it really does! I was so skeptical. My ones that were completely ripped out have been struggling to grow back but that's fair enough it will take time. Otherwise great produit!!!!! Too expensive for $65 but essential if you have had your eyelashes ruined by extensions

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Listen up, ladies...this product is AMAZING! I was very hesitant to spend $30 on an eyelash growth serum because I was skeptical of it's claims. I can tell you, with 100% certainty, this serum has at least DOUBLED the length of my natural eyelashes. It's incredibly easy to use...just a swipe of the brush on each lash line, before going to bed. I started noticing a difference in length after about 1 1/2 weeks. The full results were noticeable after about 4 weeks. I would have never believed that longer lashes would increase the attractiveness of a person's face this much. I wish that it would thicken them too but I am still thrilled with the results. I have very sensitive eyes and have accidentally gotten this serum in my eyes a few times. It did not burn or irritate my eyes at all! I'm hooked...I can never let these lashes go away.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this stuff and am on my second tube. After reading several scary reviews, I was pretty nervous to try it. But I gave it a go anyway, and boy am I glad I did! I use it religiously every night after I've washed my face. For four weeks, nothing. Then I saw a little growth in weeks 5 and 6. Then, at around week six, BAM, crazy growth! My lashes have easily doubled in length. I still use it every night and they're still growing. I even converted a couple friends to it just because they were so impressed with my lashes! For the results you get, the price is a steal!

UPDATE:
I'm on six months now using this every night, and they're still growing! I'm only on my second tube, so it really does last ages. The growth has slowed down considerably, but that's no surprise. I've experienced no redness or irritation. It's so nice to have lush, long lashes instead of my old stubbins!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

For a couple of years I used Latisse. It definitely worked. It made my lashes much longer and somewhat thicker however it was expensive and I did not much like the way the liquid was dispensed. Therefore I decided to try Rapidlash. It is much less expensive and I do like the application process much, much better. I don't think it is as effective as Latisse but it does work to make your lashes longer. I use it with the L'Oreal lash serum and the combination of the two work to give me nice lashes for about half the cost of Latisse. I do recommend this product with the disclaimer that it takes a while to start seeing a difference with your lashes. Also, I agree with a fellow reviewer that everyone should always check expiration dates.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by shugrl

I have been using rapid lash for over a year. My eyelashes before rapid lash were fairly thin and not very long. After about a month of using this product my eyelashes had become way more prominent and I could without a doubt notice a difference. They were longer but not really thicker. After six months WOWSA they were long! After curling my lashes and applying mascara my eyelashes were gorgeous! I stopped using the product for about a month and noticed them going back to their short length so I started right back up on it. I've been using this product once a day (at night) for over a year and don't think ill ever stop using it. It's a GREAT product and DEFINITELY lengthens the lashes. It doesn't seem to thicken them much, maybe just slightly but it's worth it. I use Loreal telescopic mascara in carbon black and whaaalahhh my lashes look thick and VERY long, to the point that they almost hit my eyebrows!! A definite must try ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by libertinexox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used this stuff in about a year since I find that I have really long healthy lashes just using coconut oil as my moisturiser every night (and slathering it over my eyes/lashes too of course), but when I used it it gave really impressive results, especially after a couple of months. Like super crazy long, I loved it. And I found after using it every night and getting them long I only had to use it a couple of times a week to keep up the same results for a while. I also had no irritation or redness or anything.

The only downside was that they got a little spidery and there wasn't really any thickness added. And maybe the price since it was around $60. But it lasted a long time (several months at least). I loved the results and I have been thinking of using it again sometime.