Maybelline Color Sensational - Born With It

3.8

Lanolin Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Oleyl Erucate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), PPG-5, Lanolin Wax, Acetylated Lanolin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Alumina, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylic Acid, Isobutyl Acrylate, Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tin Oxide, Mel (Honey), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Dimethicone, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I was looking for a nude shade with pink undertones. On it's own, I'm not blown away by this lipstick. But once I paired with Esscence Nude Kiss lipgloss on top...OMG, perfection!

Edit: Initially I was not sure if I'd buy this again, because I want something that looks like this combo without having to pair two products together. But the more I look at my lips, I don't mind if I don't find something else. I'll just buy this again & use it with the Esscence Nude Kiss on top. It really is a gorgeous combo!

This is the perfect pinky-nude color for my skin tone. I thought it would make me look washed out since I figured it was for cooler skin tones and not mine (which are yellow-toned), but it surprisingly didn't. Unfortunately, it settles into the deeper lines in my lips, so there's brighter streaks here and there that i have to wipe off. It can last for several hours without eating or drinking. The issues I have with this product are not enough to prevent me from buying it again because the color is so pretty and lasting power is decent enough. :)

perfect nude! mac creme cup dupe!

This is a light frosted pink. The lippie is lightweight and easy to apply as it glides and has no heavy feel on the lips. It smells like some vanilla candy... I like it yum... The color has some semblence to Mac`s Angel but lighter. To make the color pop I applied Mac creemsheen Boy Bait and boy did it reflect light! It looks soo glossy, shiny and wet ..so vulgarly sexy! The packaging looks very classy yet surprisingly light weight...I like the name of the color...the Maybelline tag line...

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great color to have! I have light to med color skin with yellow undertones and have a hard time finding a pink that works for me. They are either too frosty or too light, but this has enough warmth in it for me. It feels nice, works for everyday, & works with any gloss. The only negative would be the smell. I wish Maybelline would stop adding fragrance to their lipsticks because it's pretty overwhelming. I would describe it as a powder smell and it sticks with me all day. Would I buy it again, maybe if the smell was gone. Otherwise I'd rather find something more expensive in this exact shade.

I heard this was a great dupe for MAC's Creme Cup (and it is) so I picked it up. I was stunned by how awesomely MLBB Born WIth It is. It blends in effortlessly while adding a nice pink tint to the lips and giving them a gorgeous sheen.

The price is right with these, as they're only $7.49 USD for pretty good quality. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it initially made my lips burn (weird, as this isn't made with plumpers) but it went away shortly. Also, this is similar to MAC's cremesheen formula, in that they both feel creamy yet slightly accentuate lip lines.

The packaging is cute and easy to store, and this didn't have much of a scent, as well as no taste. I definitely recommend it to people looking for a good natural lip color.

(read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

Its a light sparkley pink and it fades so fast.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It is a very natural pinky shade. I love it. It looks really nice on.

I love the color of this lipstick. I was looking for a pinky nude and this is definitely that. The problem I have with it is that it is terribly drying on me and I find it really hard to blend. I found the only application that works for me is to rub my finger on the top and then tap it on to my lips.

It looks kind of like Angel from MAC (my new HG for everyday) but it is much more shimmery, nuder, and more drying on me. I would get it again cause I love the color, but Maybelline could definitely use some improvement when it comes to the formula.

Very pretty everyday lippie! I hope they never discontinue this. The shade is a pinky nude depending on your skin tone, it could lean to a nice natural color, or a pretty subtle but brightening shade.. I have very pigmented lips and this is perfect and lasts a few hours! $5 at Walmart.

Recommended for Medium Skin