December 22, 2014 | 939 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

I've bought this lipstick twice. It's such a great medium pink that you can wear every day. It's HG status for my NC30 skin, and I hope Maybelline never stops making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by greenidentity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to Target the other day, and picked up Maybelline Colorsensational in Warm me Up. I have trouble finding a good "nude" shade since I am very pale. I have to say that I like it quite a bit! It's not too light, not too pink or brown. It's a good combination of the two, and I feel it makes my lips look fuller! It isn't full on color, I can reapply it often and never feel like it's too strong. It is a more dry formula, but it did not dry out my actual lips. I also really like the smell, it has kind of a cocoa butter smell. I really like the packaging, it is a square tube that is a pinkish/brown on the outside, and silver mirror on the inside. This will definitely be an everyday lip color for me, and a great starting point for delving into the world of nudes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Warm Me Up is a wonderful pinkish brown-neutral color. It is the perfect color for a casual lipstick during the day. It is also the perfect compliment to smokey eyes at night. The formula is creamy and long-lasting. It is the perfect MLBB color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like the formula. It's creamy and lasts. I didn't detect a smell either But this color looked like a nice pinkish brown neutral on my hand at the store. But on my lips, it was odd and unflattering. It was a slightly brownish pinkish color with a whitish and purple undertone. It was just an odd, kind of this color and that color shade. It did not look right on me but I imagine it would look good on the right skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Warm me up is the same exact color as my lips, I already finished two tubes of this. I love the color and how opaque it is, however, the staying power isn't as great as I'd like it to be and the smell is cheap. I really wish Revlon still had an identical shade. As long as this is the only affordable mlbb shade for me I'll be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by xsaraboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually have a lot of trouble finding a pink that works for my skin tone (NC35), but this lipstick is perfect. It is a neutral, yellow-based pink that is perfect for everyday wear. There is a slight sheen to the lipstick, but it isn't too shimmery. These lipsticks have a faint Play-Doh smell, which most people find off-putting, but I like. It isn't as moisturizing as I'd like, but if I apply lip balm before hand, I have no problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

I love this lipstick shade because its a gorgeous color that gives my face the "Warmth" it needs! Very natural and definitely a MLBB lipstick. However I did find it to be very dry so I try to apply some lip balm underneath to moisturize my lips. Staying power is not amazing, have to reapply a few times.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of the million drugstore lipsticks I own, this is definitely one of my favorites! It's really easy to wear for my skin tone, very flattering and great for everyday. It is a bit drying, so I always add a lip balm before the lipstick and a gloss on top. Lately I've been loving adding the rimmel lip liner in addiction before applying this lipstick. I would buy this again if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This shade really flatters my coloring and lips! As other reviewers have mentioned, it's a MLBB kinda shade and I prefer pinks over nudes when it comes to lip color because they pop and accentuate full lips. Warm me up is a tawny-medium pink shade that is a satin finish without shimmer. My only complaint is the formula is quite drying, especially in the dead of winter here in Michigan! To counteract this, I apply lip balm prior to application and it doesn't dry my lips out so badly. Ill repurchase, but I'm sure it will last me a lifetime because I'm a lipstick junkie and change shades on a daily basis- this color is especially good for work/business settings.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description beige pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying

Comments: This is a very MLBB kind of shade. It's a nude with pink and mauve undertones to it. The formula is pretty drying, but it does stay on well. I love pairing this with NYX Mega Shine in Sweet Heart.

Will repurchase.