April 19, 2014 | 1831 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstick - Warm Me Up

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

I love this lipstick shade because its a gorgeous color that gives my face the "Warmth" it needs! Very natural and definitely a MLBB lipstick. However I did find it to be very dry so I try to apply some lip balm underneath to moisturize my lips. Staying power is not amazing, have to reapply a few times.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of the million drugstore lipsticks I own, this is definitely one of my favorites! It's really easy to wear for my skin tone, very flattering and great for everyday. It is a bit drying, so I always add a lip balm before the lipstick and a gloss on top. Lately I've been loving adding the rimmel lip liner in addiction before applying this lipstick. I would buy this again if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This shade really flatters my coloring and lips! As other reviewers have mentioned, it's a MLBB kinda shade and I prefer pinks over nudes when it comes to lip color because they pop and accentuate full lips. Warm me up is a tawny-medium pink shade that is a satin finish without shimmer. My only complaint is the formula is quite drying, especially in the dead of winter here in Michigan! To counteract this, I apply lip balm prior to application and it doesn't dry my lips out so badly. Ill repurchase, but I'm sure it will last me a lifetime because I'm a lipstick junkie and change shades on a daily basis- this color is especially good for work/business settings.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description beige pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying

Comments: This is a very MLBB kind of shade. It's a nude with pink and mauve undertones to it. The formula is pretty drying, but it does stay on well. I love pairing this with NYX Mega Shine in Sweet Heart.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Shade is very pretty but this lipstick has an odd smell, sort of like the smell of clay, although it doesn't really stay around after you apply it and is taste-free thankfully. However it did irritate my lips a little, so if you are sensitive, this may not be for you. It is very long wearing, but has a fairly dry texture and is not the smoothest or easiest to apply. Overall, I was not a fan.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by hanryou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

When I tested it on my hand, the color seemed alright. But when I applied it on my lips, it turned out to be a shade lighter than my lips! It also has this strange brownish/dull peach tint which didn't help at making my complexion look brighter. Quite disappointed. Despite its creaminess, it's still pretty dry on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a brownish/pink creme lipstick that leans a bit on the dry side.
This color is a bit too brown/dark for my taste, but I think it's a good, professional/polished color that would flatter a lot of tastes and skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this and I really like it! At first I thought it was mauve-y, but once I blotted and added a little clear chapstick on top (Babylips in Peppermint) it got a lot pink-er and prettier! What the reviews say is true - very "my lips but better". I will either repurchase this or try L'oreal Fairest Nude.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by KilllJoysMakeSomeNoise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yes I fell for the hype and had to try this product. My skin is NW 5, and this was really orangy on me. The smell seemed like a mix of perfume and chemicals and was very unpleasant. The other reviewer was right, after a few months the smell got even worse like it had turned already. I tried several times to wear this; with different clothing, different blush and eye-shadow, over different color lip liners, and I just couldn't get it to work for me.
Perhaps if you have a warmer skin tone it would look better, but I think for the price you can get a better quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

My skintone: NC25 yellow asian skin
Warm Me Up: Yellow, midtone pink with subtle golden shimmer
Formula: pigmented, smooth, comfortable on lips
Wear: 3-4 hours with light snacking and drinks, wears slightly on inner lips
Packaging: not the cutest, but functional and easy to use
On me: this shade is very natural on me. It comes out a slightly darker MLBB and leans more pink on me. Its very pretty and has become a staple in my purse! I wear this most of the week. Its not too pale to wear alone, and it also looks fantastic with a smoky eye. The formula is spot on for me, and I really enjoy that I don't feel dry lips after removal of this.
Price point: around 7-8 bucks

Overall, its a great lipstick that feels very high end on my lips, and I prefer this formula to a lot if my high end lipsticks. Will definitely repurchase!