Creative Nail Design Stickey Base Coat

4.3

Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Butyl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Ispropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 60725 (Violet 2).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This base coat is amazing. My manicures last 7 days without chipping. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Great base coat that really does help prolong the life of your polish. I do find however that this works better with certain polishes.....with my OPI polishes it works awesome. But some of my cheaper polishes, they still chip early.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What a "Stickey" mess. It turned my cuticles green and made my Chanel Le Vernis the consistency of rubber cement.Let's face it, there is no HG base coat or top coat for that matter: if you like the look of freshly-applied polish, then you have to do the work. Otherwise, get yourself a gel manicure. There's just no way around it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I liked this base coat so much I bought bottles for my friends. I am new to nail polish as I have been a life long nail biter, until now, and I have come to the conclusion that for a lasting manicure one needs an excellent base coat and a top coat (preferably fast dry for myself). I have tried different combinations with varying results. I have had the absolute best results with this base coat and using the "stickey sandwich" technique. I then top the "sandwich" with fast drying Essie Good to Go! top coat. I can get about a full day longer with this combo. I am very pleased. It has made my finicky Butter London Trout Pout last for 2+ days, with chipping on only two nails. I know two days isn't a lot, but seriously that polish would chip in hours, getting a day out of it, plus another one was like discovering El Dorado. lol

I would recommend you give this one a try, in conjuction with the Essie Good to Go! top coat. My sister was very impressed with it. I used it on her one day as an experiment (she is SUPER hard on her nails - cashiers and owns horses) and she told me it was amazing how much longer her nail color lasted. Hope this works for you ladies too! :)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

A must have (along with Seche Vite) for bulletproof manis and pedis. Prefer it to Orly Bonder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Bought this on the recommendation of the clerk at my local indpendent beauty store; she suggested this over the Orly Bonder.

It has kept my manicure pristine through daily shampoos, a feline bath and loads of dishes. I don't love that the green tint shows though the sheer, plae pinks I like to wear. It makes my nails look almost like I'm not getting enough O2.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is my HG base coat. It helps adhere polish to nail plate and I havent had any issues with staining. It can get goopy about 1/2 way thru, but I add thinner and mix it up and it's good as new!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this every time I polish my nails. My pedicure will last until I remove my polish. Great stuff!

Wow! I am very impressed with Stickey! I last did my nails five days ago, and my manicure is wearing like iron- no chips, with only minor tip wear. I didn't even do a sandwich, just one coat of sticky over top of my treatment, then two regular coats polish, and a topcoat. I hate to say it, but this stuff is better than Orly Bonder. The only gripe I have with this product is that it's tinted quite green, and the green shows through on really pale clearish/jelly type polishes. If the product were clear, it would be perfect.

Great product!