Physicians Formula Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

2.7

on 3/28/2010 1:40:00 AM

I got this at Ulta because I was going to be doing an engagement photo shoot and my face was lighter than my neck. It's okay, but you have to be careful not to overapply since it can get a little orangey. Wouldn't repurchase cause I'm not a big bronzer girl and I didn't care for it that much.

A friend handed this down to me after she was dissatisfied with this so I can't complain about the price. The product, in short, sucks. The packaging is paper which starts to tear after a few uses. The product: The bronzer is muddy and grey looking in the pan, and it doesn't show up on the face. The blush looks pretty in the pan. After about 10 swipes with a brush, it shows up on the face very chalky but still a pretty colour (I had Ginger blush) and after about 1 hr it fades.

on 3/6/2010 8:12:00 PM

The blush is a nice color but it's really hard to get it to show up even though I have very pale skin, plus it wears off after a few hours. not to crazy about the bronzer either. I won't repurchase this, I'll return this.

on 2/17/2010 8:43:00 PM

Organic makeup? Sounds cool but I totally regret buying this. The product costs around $25 (CAD) which I find expensive for drugstore makeup. For some reason it smells really narst.. which many reviewers here seem to be experiencing. I thought it was the cheap brush that did not work. So then I tried using Quo makeup brushes- the matte blush barely showed up on my cheeks and I did not notice any difference after applying the bronzer. Ughhh horrible product. I want my money back & with an extra few dollars, I can buy Benefit's Hoola, something that is WORTH TRYING

on 1/27/2010 11:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this at my local Drugstore because it was on sale, in Canada Physicians Formula is a really expensive drugstore brand and it was on sale for about $20 which is pretty cheap considering we don't have sales with 75% off at cvs or things like that. Since I've heard good things about Physicians Formula I picked this up and gave it a try. I got it in Bronzer/Rose. For me this isn't too bad, the blush isn't very pigmented and is very sheer which is fine for me. The bronzer you have to be careful with because it can make you look sunburned if you use too much. I took off one lippie for how it wears off so quickly, It was almost completely gone after an hour but then I applied slightly more and then it stayed for the rest of the day. Also the colours aren't what I expected them to be so another lippie off. Overall I would buy this product again but I wouldn't recommend this for people with dry skin.

on 1/26/2010 8:12:00 PM

The blush is very matte and sheer, and so is the bronzer, it gives you a very natural look. It does smell a bit, but all of the organic wear makeup has a smell to it, it doesn't stop me from wearing it though.

on 1/3/2010 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Color: Bronzer/Ginger
very natural looking. Color is subtle. Cute packaging and thumbs up for being Eco-friendly and cruelty free. 2 thumbs up for sans-chemicals and little built in compact and brush. I've become conscious of what is put on my skin do to it's recently developed sensitivity. Not bad of a price for two products in one and it's a compact so
I don't mind touching up.

on 11/24/2009 12:20:00 AM

I have this in Light Bronzer/ Light Rose, my Mom bought it for me by accident, and now it's my go to blush, it's a sheer matte pinky color that looks so natural on me. I rarely use the bronzer, I'm just not one of those people who looks normal tanned, but during the summer I tried it out and it actually looked natural. I love that it's matte, that it's 2 products in 1, and the little mirror compartment keeps me from losing my brush as I usually do. The only negatives: I spilled some water on the side of the little compact and now it's held together with duct tape, recycled paper doesn't hold up well against liquid, and the original brush was kind of scratchy so I got rid of that.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

To me, this product is not worth the money. I paid over $20 (CDN) for this and I was terribly disappointed. The blush is a great shade but doesn't last long and has a terrible smell. The bronzer also smells bad and is barely noticeable when I apply it. I like that it has no shimmer but its too blah for a bronzer. I'll probably use it up until its gone but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this product, it has a nice peachy tone, and it looks good. Only promblem is the blush does not last that long, and it has a unpleasant smell. I would not buy this again