October 22, 2014 | 1973 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Organic Wear 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by clobbergirl

The blush is a nice color but it's really hard to get it to show up even though I have very pale skin, plus it wears off after a few hours. not to crazy about the bronzer either. I won't repurchase this, I'll return this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Organic makeup? Sounds cool but I totally regret buying this. The product costs around $25 (CAD) which I find expensive for drugstore makeup. For some reason it smells really narst.. which many reviewers here seem to be experiencing. I thought it was the cheap brush that did not work. So then I tried using Quo makeup brushes- the matte blush barely showed up on my cheeks and I did not notice any difference after applying the bronzer. Ughhh horrible product. I want my money back & with an extra few dollars, I can buy Benefit's Hoola, something that is WORTH TRYING

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by DRag0ness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at my local Drugstore because it was on sale, in Canada Physicians Formula is a really expensive drugstore brand and it was on sale for about $20 which is pretty cheap considering we don't have sales with 75% off at cvs or things like that. Since I've heard good things about Physicians Formula I picked this up and gave it a try. I got it in Bronzer/Rose. For me this isn't too bad, the blush isn't very pigmented and is very sheer which is fine for me. The bronzer you have to be careful with because it can make you look sunburned if you use too much. I took off one lippie for how it wears off so quickly, It was almost completely gone after an hour but then I applied slightly more and then it stayed for the rest of the day. Also the colours aren't what I expected them to be so another lippie off. Overall I would buy this product again but I wouldn't recommend this for people with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by wotstaters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The blush is very matte and sheer, and so is the bronzer, it gives you a very natural look. It does smell a bit, but all of the organic wear makeup has a smell to it, it doesn't stop me from wearing it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by heidy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color: Bronzer/Ginger
very natural looking. Color is subtle. Cute packaging and thumbs up for being Eco-friendly and cruelty free. 2 thumbs up for sans-chemicals and little built in compact and brush. I've become conscious of what is put on my skin do to it's recently developed sensitivity. Not bad of a price for two products in one and it's a compact so
I don't mind touching up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Cecilology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Light Bronzer/ Light Rose, my Mom bought it for me by accident, and now it's my go to blush, it's a sheer matte pinky color that looks so natural on me. I rarely use the bronzer, I'm just not one of those people who looks normal tanned, but during the summer I tried it out and it actually looked natural. I love that it's matte, that it's 2 products in 1, and the little mirror compartment keeps me from losing my brush as I usually do. The only negatives: I spilled some water on the side of the little compact and now it's held together with duct tape, recycled paper doesn't hold up well against liquid, and the original brush was kind of scratchy so I got rid of that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

To me, this product is not worth the money. I paid over $20 (CDN) for this and I was terribly disappointed. The blush is a great shade but doesn't last long and has a terrible smell. The bronzer also smells bad and is barely noticeable when I apply it. I like that it has no shimmer but its too blah for a bronzer. I'll probably use it up until its gone but I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by applekisses09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I brought this product, it has a nice peachy tone, and it looks good. Only promblem is the blush does not last that long, and it has a unpleasant smell. I would not buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by TanyaTree

the soft ginger and ginger blush color is so pretty! it leaves a perfect glow to your face and doesnt have shimmer. the bronzer is cool for contouring too since its matte. the only problem (and a big problem it is) is that doesnt last very long so u will have to reapply every couple of hours. the color is so pretty though !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bohochic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The blush is gorgeous (soft ginger duo). A light application gives a nice pink flush to the cheeks and it is definitely buildable. Love the blush, the packaging...not so much. The compact is flimsy and quite big and bulky. Also, the fan brush applicator is too coarse. Great product! bad packaging.