MAC Lustre in Syrup

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a NW20 with not very pigmented lips, and this is the perfect MLBB shade. It pulls a pinkish-mauve on my lips, and the amount of shine (or lustre, I suppose) is just perfect. It's a great everyday color. I think it's very comfortable to wear, doesn't smudge or bleed, and has no offensive smell or taste (if you know what a MAC lipstick smells like, that's what it smells like).

Unfortunately, I don't think the lasting power is quite good. I find myself reapplying only after about an hour or so.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this was my first MAC lipcolor and I am pleased with my choice! It is a pretty, neutral pink color that I think would look great on any skin tone. I love the way this product smells, like sweet vanilla! It makes me happy every time I put it on.

on 8/4/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My brides love this colour! Great by itself or moved with a matte colour to make more wearable. Looks amazing with matte peaches!
Already have a back up!

on 8/3/2014 9:21:00 PM

I finally got it!! A beautiful pinky plum lipstick in MAC's lustre formula. I think I am thinking Fall already because this is a little more dark than I wear on an everyday basis. I tried it on when I got home and I loooove the neutral-yet-noticable aspect of the lipstick. It's a little but mlbb but it is SO MUCH BETTER! When I talked to the associate at MAC they said it's a color that truly looks good on everyone. I like to mute my lips out before I apply lipstick and this one looks very pink when I do that. If I wear it on my natural lipcolor its a little more plummy. I think this one will definitely get a lot of use coming up!!

My HG lipstick. It is a beautiful pink-plum colour, good color payoff. Not always long lasting when eating and drinking, but easily able to be applied. At first, it seemed to dry out my lips a lot, which I found odd and disappointing for a Lustre lipstick, but I found with use, it doesn't dry my lips out anymore. It looks good with all eye makeup looks, and is a perfect every day colour, for me, it is a 'your lips but better' shade.

on 6/29/2014 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This lipstick is excellent! A pretty slightly shimmery pink with a slightly plummy tinge. I think it's lovely because it is not only beautiful, but also very comfortable. I like the smell which is a vanilla scent that is typical to MAC lipsticks. I can imagine that I will be using every bit of this lipstick.

on 6/18/2014 8:16:00 PM

This is the most gorgeous lipstick ever. Definitely a HG product for me from the first use... Beautiful color, super creamy, just amazing. Perfect natural pink without being "nude"

on 5/29/2014 2:03:00 PM

This is one of my holy grail lipsticks. It's a beautiful pinky plum color (in my opinion, this is a universally flattering shade) that is my go-to for work or when I want a MLBB shade.
It works with pretty much any makeup look. The formula can be slightly drying, so I always wear with a lip balm underneath. It's a lustre finish and has the typical MAC vanilla scent. I think everyone should have this shade in their collection.

on 4/24/2014 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is my all-time favourite lipstick for daytime. It is the most beautiful colour - subtle yet striking at the same time. I love the texture of the lipstick, I find it to be very moisturizing. I'm just in love with it - nothing more needs to be said.

on 4/21/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The color of this is kind of hard to describe, and I believe it will also change depending on the color of your lips. My lips are medium pigmented, a corally (i like to call it strawberry pink) neutral color. On me this shows up quite sheer, unfortunately. It gives my lips that MLBB pinkish berry color. However, I still love this color. With a bit of foundation on my lips first the true color of the lipstick shows up, a medium-coverage neutral berry pink. Definitely a nice one that goes with everything.

Recommended for Medium Skin