July 31, 2014 | 972 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sarahkkelleher

I LOVE this lipstick. For reference I am an nw15 quite pale and this is such a natural shade on me. It's one of those lipsticks you can just apply,don't even need a mirror and your lips look great. It's also very moisturizing which is a huge bonus!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by GabyTee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love love. Perfect for everyday, looks good on every client I've ever put it on. Can go from day to night. Doesn't dry out my lips or emphasize the fine lines. Definitely re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniejeann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. It's beautiful, glossy, and goes on wonderfully. It is my ultimate "my lips but better" color. I recommend it to anyone, because of the sheerness it will compliment any lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this so much! I just got it a week ago and I've already worn it multiple times. It goes on perfectly, feels great, and you can't tell I'm wearing lipstick. I saw my sister while I was out shopping and she commented on how nice my lips looked. It also lasts a really long time! Would recommend to my friends and will definitely repurchase it when I'm out :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I got it a few weeks ago courtesy of the bac 2 mac program (thanks Mac!) and in store I really liked it. However in natural light I think it might look too purple on me? I'm NC30, I think it may suit cooler toned skins more. Ive tried it a couple of times, and I just can't decide if I like it or not. I like the lustre finish however. X

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MC Syrup LS is the BOMB! My former HG MLBB color was UD Naked LS (which has been discontinued). MAC Syrup is really close in color to UD Naked, with a bit more coverage, a little less moisture, and just about the same wear time. I'm NW20 and Syrup looks amazing with my skin tone. Paired with medium-heavy eye make up, it's a winner. It has become my daily go to. Probably in my top 3 MAC LS with Angel, and Viva Glam V.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great MLBB shade for me. I'm very fair, and look best with lip colors that are deeper or brighter than my natural lip tone. This is a gorgeous deep nude on me that adds depth to my lips without screaming lip color. I find it to be very creamy and not drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very moisturizing your lips but better mauvey color on my pale skin. I see more plum in it than pink. I've used it so much that I'm at the point of needing a lip brush to get it from the bullet. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This was the first lipstick I purchased from MAC back in 2011. It is a beautiful and sheer rose plum. Like NARS Dolce Vita but with more plum. It can tend to appear a little bit dark on my pale skin tone, but it's one of my "no brainer" fall and winter lip sticks. I love wearing this paired with a wine colored blush, such as NARS Seduction. Perfection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

beautiful color. for me, this is definitely one of the "my lips, but better" shades. it's very close to the natural color of my lips and it feels moisturizing when i wear it. it's very sheer mauve, so it doesn't look too bold. i have to re apply every so often, but this doesn't bother me. perfect for everyday wear.